how to save data N9 | Help !!!

Rep: (0)
There is N9 (4 years) by accidentally clicking on the icon of the Track & Project application, a screen with the entry of a security code, naturally forgotten for a long time, lights up, the smart does not respond to anything anymore, the correspondence with Track & Project did not lead to anything, they say to the service nada, the service is hot, that I can reflash the current, I can reflash myself. The question is: is it possible to pull out contact data, photos, etc. from a locked phone, and if possible, by what ??? Thanks in advance!!! Very nada to fig info in smart !!! HELP !!!! If you created a topic in the wrong branch, throw the pliz to where you want !!!

Post has been editedromok19 - 02.06.15, 12:03

Rep: (60)
Track & Prot Ect can not get around without a flashing, I know the settings, this is its purpose - so that your data and contacts do not fall into the wrong hands.

Rep: (256)
You can try mounting partitions on Linux, but I'm not sure if the terminal will ask for a lock code or not

* Ancelad
try where the thread is in ubuntu, but smart can be seen as a removable disk, and not accessible, but you can try !!!

Posted on 06/02/2015, 21:42:

and in mega, where user data is stored, as usual in ect ?????

Posted 06/02/2015 21:45:

and if "Andryushka" roll on top, drain the info and reflash ??? Possible option ??? Or does he go to bed with his user ??? And the mega sections from under it will be visible through which thread the file manager ???

* romok19,
the data is stored in / home / user / *, read about mounting partitions in Ubuntu, 64 GB is easy, 16 is a bicycle, I would not take the risk with Android.

CPSB! I’ll try !!! Although it’s not relevant anymore, I found a backup on a removable HDD, but I wonder what happens. Another garbage is that the locked smart does not really want to see through USB, here in this case what to do, through the flasher it says that Suitable USB interface (bootloader / phonet) not found, waiting ... and silenceaaaaa !!!

Rep: (35)
* Ancelad
Just wanted to ask, what is the difficulty with the 16 gig version?

* romok19,
Well, apparently, bootloader is blocked by the program
* amigo157
need to sew Ubiboot-kernel

Today I reflashed, current without content, tell me which bin to load ???

* romok19,
sorry, what?

the content file is no longer relevant, but after flashing, the Nokia account does not work, as a result, neither the navigator nor the store open, what should be done in this case ???

Rep: (60)
Account (maps, drive)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/16/19, 09:59