ESCAM Ant QF605 - Discussion | [ip camera] Wi-Fi Camera with IR LED

Rep: (3)
ESCAM Ant QF605 - Discussion
720p Wi-Fi camera with IR illumination for ~ $ 30-40.
Attached Image

Specifications
System OS: Embedded Linux OS
System security: Account, password authority management
Online visitor: Support 4 online visitors simutaneoursly
Len Sensor: 1/4 720p / Progressive CMOS sensor
CMOS support: AWB, AGC, BLC
SNR: ≥439dB
Minimum illumination: 0.8Lux / F1.4 (colorful model), 0.3Lux / F1.4 (B & W mode)
Lens / viewing angle: [email protected] / 71Лљ
Night vision : Dual IR-CUT Filter auto switch, 10pcs 950nmΦ10mm LED, 3-10m IR distance
Video Compression format: H.264 High Profile
Resolution: 720p / VGA / D1
Bit rate: 128 - 4096kbps
Frame rate:25fps
Picture Adjustment: Contrast, Brightness, Saturation are adjustable.
Audio Input: Buit in microphone
Output: Buit in speaker (8О©1W)
Network Network Protocol: TCP / IP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, P2P, RTSP, etc.
IP address: Dynamic IP and static IP address
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n

Features :
ONVIF Protocol:ONVIF 2.0
Mobile View: software for Iphone, Android (IOS4.3 / Android OS 2.3+)
Privacy Mask: Support up to 4 different area

Alarm :
Alarm detection: Support motion detection
Alarm action: Support E-mail alarm

Storage :
Local Storage: Support up to 64GB MicroSD card

Other :
Rated Voltage: DC5 В± 0.3V
Temperature: -10 ~ 50 В° C
Power consumption: rated power: 3.5W (IR opening) / maximum power: 7W (P / T working)
Product Weight: 100g
Gross Weight: 200g
Product size: 80 x 80 x 115mm (L x W x H)
Package size: 150 x 90 x 65mm (L x W x H)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Images taken from Banggood.com

useful links

Instructions

Video samples

Customers

Buy

Equipment
- ESCAM Ant QF605 camera
- Power supply (with plug: EU / UK / AU / US)
- USB cable
- Instruction (in english in doc)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 04.07.18, 14:56
Reason for editing: standardized section

One morevideo examplefrom camera fromXimawith Aliexpress.
The seller turned out to be sociable, promised to ask a colleague to shoot some more videos.
The first and onlyvideo about camera QF605on youtube fromXima (in Chinese).

P.S. You can add to the header.

As noted QF605 is sometimes positioned as an improved version of the camera YHS-113 from Xiaomi.

Customermallettron In the camera reviews (on banggood.com) I posted 2 photos taken by both cameras:

Escam:
Attached Image

Xiaomi:
Attached Image

the picture of the IRCs

It is alleged that both photos were taken at night through the glass windows ... as you can see, the IR-illumination of the Escam camera did a disservice.

Post has been editedobject0 - 01.06.15, 16:31

Rep: (23)
If there is no dancing with tambourines around the software, a clock in the camera and an idiotic connection to the router, like on XIAOMI, then the infrared light is not such a big evil. Not often such cameras are used precisely in this way (shooting the street through glass ... at night). For such cases, there are street aypikamery from the same manufacturer.

Rep: (99)
Object0 @ 06/01/2015, 15:26*
as seen infrared camera Escam

So after all IR-Cut (or whatever it’s there) is: sveta:

userg , for me personally, IR illumination is the main advantage of this camera over Xiaomi. I suppose if you disable it, then the problem (as in the photo above) may not be. Check as soon as the camera is on hand.
I am also pleased with the availability of ONVIF 2.0, 25 fps, software for Android (NVSIP) I liked.
Of the minuses - 2 times smaller than the viewing angle compared with the camera from Xiaomi.

Escam support sent me a letter, where, with apologies, it reported that in fact the viewing angle is 100 В°.

I do not know how accurate this figure is, but it seems to be true.

Rep: (23)
Well, 100 degrees is enough if it's true.

userg Yes, if this is true, then in theory the camera should be no worse than the camera from Xiaomi, except that with support / firmware it can be worse (this is a minus).
I will receive the camera within a week, if the Post of Russia does not fail: sveta:

Rep: (0)
Object0 @ 06/03/2015, 07:15*
Escam support sent me a letter, where, with apologies, it reported that in fact the viewing angle is 100 В°.

On the site, they also fixed at 100 degrees.

vk-dive Fine, I asked them today.
Got a camera. There are no problems with setting the time, the IR illumination is working - in complete darkness everything is visible (b / w), it turns on only automatically, there are no operation indicators on the camera. This is in short ...

Post has been editedobject0 - 03.06.15, 22:21

Xiaomi presented Yi Camera Night Vision Edition ...

Object0 @ 06/04/2015, 08:24*
Xiaomi presented Yi Camera Night Vision Edition ...

The gearbest is already pre-ordered for it - 37.98USD

This miracle came to me too (there was no sadness ...). I figured out the settings, everything started, but the jambs came out. "Internal Chinese" camera spontaneously changes the time zone. I installed the time through NVSIP and via the web, not o.O. It should be updated !!! (thought). NVSIP One touch update: error update: 3, Web seems updated to V2.2.3263 - 20150521. BUT !! The Chinese did not calm down, time flies and the sound became just for listening. firmware loads from herehttp://updatewt.afdvr.com/homeipc/3518es/H210/,who can help? and there is also a catalog H210V2, can there? Nobody wants to upgrade? and there ishttp://jovecloud.com/ipc/3518es/

Post has been editednewsilver - 04.06.15, 17:03

newsilver @ 06/04/2015, 16:57*
This miracle came to me too (there was no sadness ...). I figured out the settings, everything started, but the jambs came out. "Internal Chinese" camera spontaneously changes the time zone. I installed the time through NVSIP and via the web, not o.O. It should be updated !!! (thought). NVSIP One touch update: error update: 3, Web seems updated to V2.2.3263 - 20150521. BUT !! The Chinese did not calm down, time flies and the sound became just for listening. firmware loads from herehttp://updatewt.afdvr.com/homeipc/3518es/H210/,who can help? and there is also a catalog H210V2, can there? Nobody wants to upgrade? and there ishttp://jovecloud.com/ipc/3518es/

I also updated the fool, the Alarm message stopped working, I haven’t yet tested the rest.

Who can
Camera: Escam QD300
username: root
password: xmhdipc

ESCAM Ant QF605 does not fit: rofl:

URAYAAYA !!!!!
root: jvbzd
and I almost forgot, no one needs wordlist 7 lowalf for 67 GB? I can drop mail.
Disassembly of a similar camera + Brut
https: //docs.google.co...heading=h.np5s9z91vlg8

Post has been editednewsilver - 04.06.15, 21:36

/ etc / TZ contents of UTC-8, can it?

wget -O / etc / localtime "http://www.ex.ua/get/666576067214/161600871"GMT + 2 does not work :(

Post has been editednewsilver - 04.06.15, 23:01

newsilver , please write where and how to use these passwords.

Rep: (31)
Alternative customers.

ThroughtinyCam MonitorThe camera is automatically set as (ONVIF) and works without problems.
Also works in tinyCam if you select ESCAM QF100.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 08:56