Xiaomi Mi4i - MIUI firmware

Rep: (1025)
Xiaomi Mi4i - MIUI firmware
PictureMi4i, Mi 4i, ferrari
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Do not flash your devices through MiPhone Manager! Get a brick!
FAQ / FAQ - Answers Frequently Asked Questions

Drivers and Utilities
MIUI ROM Flashing Tool
MiPhone Manager 2.2.0 3171 RUS

Attached fileXiaomi + Composite + MDB + Interface.zip(26.67 MB)
- fastboot drivers - = Windows XP - Windows 8 (64 bit
Attached fileadb-setup-1.3.exe.zip(8.85 MB)
- ADB Driver Installer

Firmware
Firmware archive
Official Global (Global) firmware multilanguage
1. Official global firmware contain many languages, including Russian.
2. Maintain on the air update (OTA - "updates by air")
Miui.com

Translated firmware RU | UA
Differences of translated MIUI firmware from different commands
  • MultiRom- project closed since July 2018
  • Miui.suThe latest available firmware is 7.5.1.0 (stable), 7.11.16 (weekly)
  • xiaomi.eu:weekly, stable

Instructions
FAQ (FAQ - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions)
Part of the answers from the topics of other devices, but the answers are also true for the MIUI firmware for Mi4i
  1. What is the difference between firmware (stable, developer, global, global, zip, tgz, version numbers, root, etc.)?
  2. If I install the translated firmware, will OTA updates come to me?
  3. List of applications (system and not only) that can and can not be deleted on MIUI 6.
  4. What is the difference between translated firmware from different commands (miui.su, invalid link, multirom.me, xiaomi.eu)? Where does OTA work?
  5. 3 / 4G / LTE only works on 1 sim? Which one?
  6. How to find out from which team of translators the firmware is installed on the phone (multirom.me, miuipro or miui.su)?
  7. Do not apply paid topics. Fly themes. Topics from third-party sources are not supported. error: download | auth rejected 406
  8. Google Play - programs are downloaded only via Wi-fi, large files are not downloaded via 4G / 3G mobile network
  9. How to get / set root on mi4i?
  10. Contacts photos are not displayed!
  11. Need the most stable firmware!
  12. How to transfer programs from internal memory to a memory card? / Transfer applications to sd-card
  13. The application does not work in the background / Viber / Skype / WhatsApp / Vkontakte messages do not come!
  14. How to backup / backup / backup data (using MIUIandTWRP)?
  15. How to download a paid theme?
  16. Remove the caption "Recommended / recommended applications"
  17. What version is xposed to install on MIUI?
  18. When will MIUI 10, etc. on mi4i? When will MIUI based on Android 5.1, 6, 7 and on?
  19. Firmware via Test Point (! Not tested!)
  20. 2018: Solving the problem of brakes and overheating of the phone, rapid loss of charge.
    Previous version FAQ
  1. We backup / backup / backup data before flashing (using MIUIandTWRP)
  2. The easiest way to install a new / another zip firmware / Update via ... (3 points)
  3. (Windows) Firmware with miFlash (Fastboot). How to "sprinkle" the phone?(! Firmware files for miFlash and instructions)
  4. (Linux, * buntu) Firmware from fastboot, in detail (for example mi3)
  5. Firmware from fastboot (without using MiFlash)
  6. Brick Repair Instructions
  7. Repair IMEI.
  8. Getting root
  9. Installing firmware with TWRP (one more instruction)
Old instructions

Recovery
miscellanea
Survey Screenshots

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedsnekt - 27.07.19, 00:47
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.3.1-0

Rep: (203)
OVPSHKA @ 01/18/2016, 13:23*
If you are sitting on global beta, then update
They actually sit on them. For on the official stable with MIUI 7.1, the graphics are not so smooth and cool as on developer firmware. In addition, I dream when the bug with the breaks of communication, therefore and sit on the most "fresh" developer firmware. It has already been sunk, once every 1-2 weeks at the time of the trigger trigger tear the connection and shows the level of communication zero (cross), only reboot helps. And I'm not alone. Saves switching data transfer "Only 2G" but you won't sit all the time on edge ... and $ 230 I paid not to put up with 2G-Internet or communication breaks.

Rep: (7)
Sorry for, perhaps a stupid question, but why did the firmware from Miui.su get into disfavor?
Remember earlier they were very quoted

Rep: (3)
Also, problems with communication. During the conversation, 5 minutes after the start breaks the connection. I heard me with a small barrel (similar to the voice of the robot), inserted Sims to another phone all normally. Who decided how? Now at 6.1.7 MULTIROM, there was also the same.

Post has been editedclarionnv - 19.01.16, 04:24

Rep: (6)
* clarionnv,
My sister Sony has already been five years old, so there was no such thing before, and now it's impossible to talk to her, every minute the connection rushes. Operator MTS

Rep: (50)
* clarionnv, , * 917579, , * lawyerhome The wife of Yota and MTS, there were the same problems on Yota. Changed the sim in places, IOT put in the second slot and is all right for a week.

Post has been editedordog86 - 18.01.16, 22:50

Rep: (1889)
M
Check outForum Rules!
Dear users! Stop chat and offtop in the subject. Topic cleaned. .

Rep: (600)
Itezlo @ 01/19/2016, 14:57*
Gentlemen, all for 6.1.14 does not work standard weather?

What is the inoperability?
It works for me. Synchronized by the way has become faster than in previous firmware releases.
(If you are about the impossibility of adding a city - the same. In Russian Locali does not add, it gives an error of the compound).

Post has been editedovpshka - 19.01.16, 15:47

Rep: (10)
Itezlo @ 01/19/2016, 14:57*
Gentlemen, all for 6.1.14 does not work standard weather?

I did not find a location if I tried to find my own in the manual city, then I gave "no connection to the network." I decided to change the tongue on English, after that the weather normally defined the city, and changed the language back into Russian.
It was a naocheal development 5.12.24 (it seems that this version was, I do not remember, I changed the firmware on smiui)

Rep: (7)
Guys on the last off. 7.1.1 there are some ways to tie the T9 and installation?

Rep: (13)
Griffonaga @ 19.01.2016, 21:40*
Guys on the last off. 7.1.1 there are some ways to tie the T9 and installation?

Samoo simple change to multirom off.

Rep: (66)
gunito @ 20.01.2016, 10:13*
Samoo simple change to multirom off.

Or fooling and put ExDialer, art created natives miui, miui in style, with themes and much more flexible settings.

Rep: (55)
Something I have the last stable not very ... I jumped after 7.0.3, but after 6.7.2 (it seems so called) current 7.1.1. Not so well works with me. I can not say anything about the speed, I did not notice the increase or loss in performance, but I changed the pair of moments for the worse. The battery now lives worse (I have already reinstalled with wipes of cache and dates). The weather stopped updated itself ... if not hanging in the list of applications running, then degrees do not change before entering the application itself. Previously, I did not observe with the weather, always in the presence of the Internet itself. Sad it somehow.

Rep: (1756)
Mi4i Connecting to Windows XP SP3
  1. Installing or upgrading Windows Media Player (required not less than the eleventh version);
  2. Edit the data in the file: C: \ WINDOWS \ inf \ wpdmtp.inf;
  3. Install driver MTP. You can download it from here;Attached fileusb_driver_r06_windows.zip(8.28 MB)

Now connect your phone to your computer for hardware code (MTP). To do this, go to the Control Panel and select "System".
Open the tab "Hardware" and click "Device Manager.
Attached Image

The system has found new hardware. Click on the right mouse button and select the menu item "Properties". Next, go to the "Details" tab. Then we need the drop-down list, select:
"Codes (ID) equipment." We need code similar to the following: USB \ VID_2717 & PID_ff68 & MI_00
Attached Image

Copy the code and disable the phone. Now we need to make changes to the file from the second paragraph. It will need to add two sections (Generic.NTx86 and Generic.NTamd64) the following line:
% GenericMTP.DeviceDesc% = MTP, OUR copied code

As a result, we must obtain the following data:
; Device is identified by Microsoft OS descriptor
; If your device doesn’t support it, use specific VID & PID for identification
;
[Generic.NTx86]
% GenericMTP.DeviceDesc% = MTP, USB \ MS_COMP_MTP
% GenericMTP.DeviceDesc% = MTP, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_4EE2 & MI_00

[Generic.NTamd64]
% GenericMTP.DeviceDesc% = MTP, USB \ MS_COMP_MTP
% GenericMTP.DeviceDesc% = MTP, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_4EE2 & MI_00
Save the data in the file and re-connect the phone to a computer.
It remains to install the driver we downloaded earlier for MTP.
Attached Image

After all the above actions, our phone to become "visible" to the computer.

Post has been editedurcik - 18.09.16, 15:37

Rep: (3)
Friends! Please tell me all wrong or I do something wrong? :

When the "performance mode" phone gets very hot and starts to work even worse than it works in a balanced mode. Why do these modes then? If productive use is almost impossible! (Heating and battery consumption) When the phones of other brands with the same processor or better is always a kind of "productive" and all the rules.

p.s.
I especially do not play games, but is run in the game "subway" (not so cool it on the schedule, etc.), and there are periodic mini-bugs, in consequence of which there is a loss, and Performance mode can be 5 minutes to burn your fingers on the top of the screen!

Rep: (137)
* lexrast, IMHO, the firmware is still very raw for this phone. Mi2 old man on the first version 5.0.2 significantly inhibited. Now all it works much better than Mi4i. Time passes, the quality is pulled.

Rep: (23)
when you create a backup firmware which items necessary to note that there was a working backup from which you can boot without problems (if Mark punkty- turns 6 gigs)

Rep: (68)
lawyerhome @ 18.01.2016, 14:28*
every 1-2 weeks at the time of the conversation tears pipe connection and indicates the level of communication ZERO

That you have to LTE (4G) or WCDMA (3G)?

I have the same thing on LTE, with it more often. I copied all on a megaphone, but after reading your message, thoughtful. On 3G is all right, the connection is not torn at all.

Post has been editedGoddamn_LB - 20.01.16, 20:21

Rep: (1756)
* weisruss
Boot, system, data

Rep: (191)
* Goddamn_LB, I also annoying when the connection breaks. During the five minute conversation connection can be interrupted 2-3 times. : Censored:
To reset the application data. I will watch...

Post has been editedjack_ketch - 20.01.16, 20:51

Rep: (0)
I also noticed that in the last globalke battery began to eat more with the same loads .... on the previous slow down, but the battery will last from 2 to three days ...... do not understand what is happening. Firmware nalupili much rather confused .... In my opinion, less is better firmware, but better.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 21:51