OptWare on HiLink modems | Linux extension

Rep: (1820)
OptWare on HiLink modems - Discussion

Useful links:

Post has been editedstp101 - 11.08.17, 16:54
Reason for editing: Sending SMS using Entware

Rep: (188)
Esnet @ 06/04/2015, 13:59*
Leonid, you collected a set of libraries for an installer according to what principle?

I took them from the original project. At first I just renamed it. But then I thought that suddenly, when updating, what kind of jamb would come out and threw symlinks as in the original project. The original project is not very clear at all. There, the files make their way "eight times around the leg, through the neck to the boots." There, for some reason, when installing first on a Linux machine, the tgz file is unzipped to a temporary directory, the desired one is selected from it and sent via ADB to the temporary directory on the modem. Then it is copied to the target folders, and all temporary folders are destroyed. I just got everything I needed in advance and with the help of ADB I immediately threw it to the right place.

I am already ready to build with samba and c transmission. I can’t just figure out the passwords. Either Windows 10 doesn’t let me in, or something is wrong with samba. Once only managed to catch a network drive. I can put it out if there is a desire to torment with samba.

Well, at the expense of iptables,ipkg install iptables and everything is ready.

Everything is done very crookedly in the modem, at least write from zero.
Here is an autorun.sh file, for example.

#! / system / bin / sh
mkdir bin
ln -s / system / bin / sh / bin / sh
# / system / sbin / NwInquire &
# busybox echo 0>/ proc / sys / net / netfilter / nf_conntrack_checksum
# ecall bsp_get_factory_mode
dmesg | grep "+ = + = + == factory_mode + = + = + =="
if [$? -eq 0]
then
# ecall wifi_power_on_full 1
else
/app/appautorun.sh
/ sbin / adbd &
busybox telnetd -l /online/opt/start.sh
/online/opt/optware-init.sh
fi

See what I have commented on. It turns out to be all and is not necessary for nothing. This VOIP is starting. Voice support, that is, talk through a modem. For stiks firmware, the client for conversation is in my opinion only with a megaphone, but for HiLink no one at all. And so at every turn. Some kind of P has added to the internal network interface and interferes with the work of installed applications.

Attached fileOptWare_trans.zip(4.71 MB)
Meet the assembly with the torrent client transmission - For Huawei E3272

Everything is set up right out of the box. The modem firmware must beHilink with the support adb and telnet .

Unpack. Files with 81 for modems with an address192.168.8.1 , files with 11 for modems with an address 192.168.1.1 . If something has been established, then demolish _uninstall wait for the end and set _install . At start at connection, there is a pause. You need to click and wait again.

Everything is ready. We reconnect the modem and in the Internet browser we typehttp://hi.link:9091 can and http://192.168.8.1:9091 or http://192.168.1.1:9091 who has what.

We get into the WEB interfacetransmission :

Attached Image

You can enter from anywhere, even from a smartphone, would be an Internet browser.

Well, you can download and install it on a computer http://sourceforge.net/projects/transgui/ and it will be much more convenient to manage the transmission:

Attached Image

You need to configure as in the picture, or almost so if you have a different IP address. User -root password optware . All Linux-like systems are case sensitive.

"Catch" will fall onSD card inserted into the modem. If the modem is in the router or does not lose power when the computer is turned off, the computer can be turned off, the modem will download torrents itself.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 11.06.15, 14:40

Rep: (344)
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/05/2015, 13:35*
You can enter from anywhere, even from a smartphone, would be an Internet browser.

There are more convenient clients for the transmission than the browser. including in the playmarket.

Attached fileOptWare_trans_samba + swat.zip(11.84 MB)
For Huawei E3272 a new version. All the same as in the previous one and installation recommendations there. Plus to transmission added samba . Samba is a file server and print server. We have nowhere to connect the printer, only the file server is configured. Due to the fact that the modem is in the router and is not located in the user's local network, no shared resources are visible in the network environment. In the simplest case, right-click where necessary and select the option to create a shortcut. In the input field "location of the object" enter \\ 192.168.8.1 \ sdcard , or another address of your modem, click on, in the input field "name" enter what you like, for example NAS and we create a shortcut that allows you to access the modem's SD card. You can simply enter this address in the box at the top in the file manager and immediately get to the modem's SD card. You can connect as a network drive, or both together:

Attached Image

well andswat , this is a web application for customization samba :
Type in the Internet browserhttp://192.168.8.1:901 and get into the settings. Login: Password root optware Here is one of the tabs:

Attached Image

Before changing anything, save/etc/samba/smb.conf and / etc / samba / smdpasswd . It changes them swat .

Now you have the smallest file server in the world. And a very real one,samba
In addition to the fact that you can simply store files on an SD card up to 32 gigabytes, you can take files downloadedtransmission not getting up from the couch, and the experience gained when setting up samba will be invaluable if you have to configure "adult" servers. Download speed over the network, on a file of one and a half gigabytes, I got 5 megabytes per second. It is unlikely that it is much more if the modem is plugged directly into the computer.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 11.06.15, 14:41

Rep: (51)
Chujoi13 @ 05/31/2015, 12:42*
I already wrote that until you send a modified partition table to the modem, in which there will be flags that open access to all blocks, only 7 blocks will be available in the firmware.

Can you please from now on in more detail? 1) How to flash a new partition table? 2) Is it possible to change their size (probably with a complete flashing)?

LeonidKoryakin @ 06/06/2015, 20:28*
Download speed over the network, on a file of one and a half gigabytes, I got 5 megabytes per second.

Not bad at all for this processor. Did you test anything under load? Is it very hot?I have a TL Mr3420 router in openwrt. Until swap is turned on, then when samba or transmission is running, it reboots randomly. And the speed on samba is the same - 4 mb / s.

Post has been editeddonga - 07.06.15, 12:50

Donga @ 06/07/2015, 12:47*
Did you test anything under load? Is it very hot?

As for heating, I also had doubts, especially when downloading from torrents. He specially disassembled and removed the covers to see what heats up. The processor almost does not heat up, warming the radio module. He has a maximum transmission power of almost one watt, so he basked. GSM is designed so that if reception is weak, then the transmitter increases power. With a weak signal and intense Internet traffic, the modem will heat up to the maximum. But how this traffic was formed, inside or outside is no longer important. Utilitytop shows a tiny processor load, literally percent. But loading RAM, it shows quite strange, in the amount of more than one hundred percent, this is under load. Considering that I didn’t see the swap file in the modem, most likely the utility is simply lying. In the script that runs this utility, the value 32768 is entered. Perhaps it is transferred to it the amount of memory, but in reality the memory is larger, so it shows so strange.

They gave me E3372s and E3372h to be torn to pieces. The second has a different processor, and the first is sad. / oline is full of some kind of ISO disc. It will be necessary to see the HEX editor, it looks like it's just an empty file.

Many units are just in the E3372s. There are more than 15 of them there. And in E3272 there are only seven, but larger ones.Chujoi13 most likely he wrote on the basis of the experience of studying E3372, and not E3272.

You can do it on SD, but I don’t see the point. The modem will be tied to the SD card. My last build takes less than half / online. And it seems like a large one and nothing is foreseen. Tried to run miniLDNA and FTP server. But another question is how much it is in demand.

Rep: (281)
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/08/2015, 01:08*
takes some kind of ISO disc

This is a dashboard attached from stick firmware. :-) In highlink you can safely delete

Posted on 06/07/2015, 20:23:

LeonidKoryakin @ 06/08/2015, 01:08*
miniLDNA
So what’s the point? What will fit on the card?

Yalik07 @ 06/07/2015, 20:23*
So what’s the point? What will fit on the card?

Yes, I myself do not get lost on DLNA at all, the person here asked above. I am for connecting a TV as a monitor to the media center, and all these smarts are squalor and sucks.

With DLNA there will be the same problem as with the file server, it will not be visible in the network environment, the modem is on a different subnet with respect to the internal local one. If you switch the router to the bridge, then too little good, it will be difficult to get to the settings.
Well, what will fit in there? So 32 gigabytes though. Cartoons for children fit, music in mp3 and family photos, for example. More recently, 32 gigabytes were a very decent amount.

Rep: (281)
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/08/2015, 01:46*
I am for connecting a TV as a monitor to the media center, and all these smarts are squalor and sucks.
It's not the same for everybody. I know one friend. He has several screws on his home computer, and about 18K titles of only films. Comp on the second floor, but telly but both. Moreover, he usually looks at the first. On a DLNA computer, the server was launched. It works on LAN, but scans for a very long time.

Rep: (51)
Tov.Chujoi13 , if I don’t confuse anything, I said that in the E3372 modem the internal memory is the same 250-256 MB. Some partitions are duplicated (NVRAM and core), some partitions are invisible, and some are not fully occupied. I wonder if it is theoretically possible to redistribute the internal memory of the modem? For example, in / system I want to change busybox to a different version (but more weight), since the busybox is clumsy (I have E3372h, and in it busybox network applets will resolve DNS in IPv6 by default). Ideally, I want to cut as much as possible all these read-only sections and free up space for / online.

LeonidKoryakin Have you tried to install dropbear or openssh-server / openssh-sftp-server from optware?

It would also be very interesting for me to raise the OpenVPN client, but there I need to build the tun.ko module. We have kernel configs in /proc/config.gz. Has anyone already built kernel modules?

openssh-server is not in the repository. I would have set and disabled telnet for a long time. If you know where to get the openssh-server package for ARMv7, then I'll try to manually attach it.

Now I'm picking the E3372.

There it is:

# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
/ dev / block / mtdblock12
6.0M 2.9M 3.1M 48% / modem_log
/ dev / block / mtdblock17
41.0M 25.3M 15.7M 62% / online
/ dev / block / mtdblock3 4.0M 1.6M 2.4M 41% / mnvm2: 0
tmpfs 17.6M 32.0K 17.6M 0% / dev
tmpfs 17.6M 0 17.6M 0% / mnt / asec
tmpfs 17.6M 0 17.6M 0% / mnt / obb
/ dev / block / mtdblock15
10.5M 8.4M 2.1M 80% / system
/ dev / block / mtdblock16
4.5M 1.3M 3.2M 29% / data
/ dev / block / mtdblock13
4.5M 3.3M 1.2M 74% / app
/ dev / block / mtdblock14
15.0M 7.8M 7.2M 52% / app / webroot
/ dev / block / mtdblock18
8.0M 1.1M 6.9M 14% / root
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p1 1.9G 130.5M 1.8G 7% / mnt / sdcard
#

tmpfs is most likely a RAM.

You are in vain onbusybox sin, he’s already normal there. It works poorly because the components in the modem itself are missing. I already found about five missing components. Everything when fixing bugs with packages from the repository. There is no file with passwords and groups. You see how the team works for me busybox df -h , What about you? But just one symlink is not.
It is necessary to execute:
mount -o rw, remount / system / system
ln -s / proc / mounts / system / etc / mtab
mount -o ro, remount / system / system

and teamsbusybox mount and busybox df -h earn humanly. And you can mount sdcard without additional parameters.

All this whatever OptWare. It is useful in itself.
If you are interested, then I will share the others that I found.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 08.06.15, 00:05

Rep: (67)
Donga @ 06/07/2015, 12:47*
Can you please from now on in more detail? 1) How to flash a new partition table? 2) Is it possible to change their size (probably with a complete flashing)?

1. It is flashed by the original Huawei flasher with a pre-prepared table.
2. I can’t say anything at the expense of changing the size, because I haven’t tried yet to do this on the modem. And if you try, then of course with a complete flashing, because the labels of already loaded blocks and the labels from the new table will not match, as a result of which the modem will be dull at best, and in the worst case may stop working.
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/07/2015, 20:08*
Chujoi13 most likely also wrote on the basis of experience of studying E3372, but not E3272.

No, I just wrote about the E3272 modem and there are 15 blocks in it, not 7 ... As for the E3372s and E3372h modems, the blocks are 18 in the E3372s and the 19. blocks are E3372h. This is all about Hilink firmware, Stick firmware naturally everything else. Once again, in the E3272 modem in the partition table, some blocks are hidden on all firmware, so until you open them you will see only 7. On the E3372 modems of both modifications, initially all blocks are open, nothing needs to be modified there.
Donga @ 06/07/2015, 10:15*
Comrade Chujoi13, if I don’t confuse anything, I said .....

You are confused definitely. All that you listed, I wrote about the E3272 modem. About E3372, I did not write anything like that. The only thing I wrote about the E3372 modem is that it has less memory, only 128M versus 256M which are in the E3272 modem.

Chujoi13 @ 06/08/2015, 01:46*
Once again, in the E3272 modem in the partition table, some blocks are hidden on all firmwares, so until you open them, only 7 will be visible.
I put samba and even more than half free memory. That is, the E3272 has enough of it, and the E3372 has nothing to open. That is, the problem seems to be no.

Donga @ 06/07/2015, 10:15*
did not try from optware to put dropbear

I tried, set, it works. It is only necessary to finish the environment variables, otherwise at the entrance you find yourself “nowhere” untilcd you can’t execute the command, nothing is visible.

And disable ADB altogether. What kind of protection is it if through the ADB shell you can freely get inside. After logging in via ssh, ADB can also be manually started.

Rep: (65)
Has anyone tried the openvpn client? the package seems to be there.

Rep: (344)
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/08/2015, 00:01*
where to get openssh-server package for ARMv7

eghere
Only this needs to be picked up, put back under the highway and believe.
onFedora websiteYou can find a lot of useful things.
Fedora 18 (fc18) packages and armv5tel architecture were suitable for ZTE

* esnet, I already dig under OpenWRT. The project is much more modern and more suitable in the direction. OpenWRT is for routers, and this modem is essentially also a router.

I now have three “test subjects,” E3272s, E3372s, and E3372h. Here, the forum stated that the E3372h on a different platform. So, he is on the same ARMv7 as the E3372s. That is, the chip may be different, but the command system is the same. But with this modem an unexpected problem drew up, after erasing the ISO file, there is no more space on / online. It is clear that nand, but on other modems the place is freed. I applied all access rights, re-mounted the recording section, it does not help. It seems that on this forum experts on nand are. Where in this modem to find the table that controls the occupied space (analog FAT on a conventional drive)?

Rep: (2286)
LeonidKoryakin @ 06/08/2015, 20:49*
after erasing the ISO file, there is no longer space on / online

Try to erase the section online:
./flash_erase / dev / mtd / mtd18 0 0
The flash_erase utility can be taken from the archive inthis post.

Attached fileOptWare_E3372H_15.06.09_0.zip(1.9 MB)
Optware
for modem Huawei E3372H . The modem must have firmware Hilink with the support ADB and telnet .

Fill in_install , click where they ask, wait for the end, from the terminal reboot or just juggle the modem.

Modem online.
ipkg update
ipkg list or ipkg info , choose what you like. for example mc
ipkg install mc waiting for the installation to complete
mc we study comfortably the back streets of the system from the inside.

You can use as a terminalPuTTY . What would the framework have mc were beautiful, we configure as in the picture and save the profile.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 10.06.15, 21:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 3:01 PM