> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Outside World [3D] | [Puzzle] from Little Thingie
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 6 ] ** [50%]
Good [ 5 ] ** [41,67%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [8,33%]
Total votes: 12

Rep: (2319)
Outside World
version: 2.12
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:30.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Puzzle

Description:
Kyrsten wishes to be lost. Jaynie's newly-met ghost-like friend, her surreal journey of exploration begins. Travel through Kyrsten home.
Features:
Easy to play, challenging to complete
Original 3D design, sound and music
"Escape" and "Monument Valley" type of game play
No ads, no in app purchase
Optimized for tablets and phones

Attached Image

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download:
Version 2.12 Outside World [3D] (Post by HRistose # 86322328)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 30.06.19, 16:48
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (83)
Original 3D design, sound and music "Escape" and "Monument Valley" type of game play

something somehow weighs a little to compare. although the picture is really similar to "Monument Valley". One thread, check out the game, so that I with a calm soul downloaded or passed by

Rep: (319)
Unsubscribe as a toy. Worth buying?

Rep: (48)
Unsubscribe as a toy. Worth buying?

Well, for example I liked. But are you sure that our gaming tastes are the same, and what I like also pleases you? For this, asking such questions is unpromising. Just 14 megabytes, download and see for yourself what problems ...

Kred @ 05.26.2015, 07:58*
Just 14 megabytes, download and see for yourself what problems ...

The problem is that I don’t download such small things in principle, but I only download mega games. so you need the opinion of an adequate user, how much does she look like a monument valley?

Rep: (48)
Vitkosh @ 05/26/2015, 07:31*
The problem is that I don’t download such small things in principle, but I only download mega games.

That is, you rate the game by megabytes ... Interesting position. So you just do not know that the game "ELITA" on the computer "ZX Spectrum" was the best game of the year, decade, weighed only 48 kilobytes. So it's not a small thing at all.

Vitkosh @ 05/26/2015, 07:31*
How much does she look like monument valley?

Graphically and in the movement of the hero, does not look like. But the memories of her casts ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxmFOSHUur0
Who laid out a small piece, look ....

Kred @ 05/26/2015, 19:22*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxmFOSHUur0
Who laid out a small piece, look ....

sort of like the gameplay liked. convinced - download and test :)
p.s. I watched the video - well, it’s necessary to be so stupid that the code door should not be opened by such an explicit hint! : D

Post has been editedvitkosh - 27.05.15, 07:55

Rep: (50)
How to open the third code door? (Where there are two, the first 31975)

Rep: (99)
* electro_vinyl, 48260
---
Went to the mirrors, what's next?

Post has been editedspark1991z - 15.06.15, 10:41

Rep: (1)
To open the 3 door code: the air assistant must hang over the lights in a certain sequence, then the numbers will appear on the wall: 4703 (if I remembered correctly).
Where there are mirrors: if the helper is consistently placed in front of each of the 5 mirrors, then in front of one of them his head will turn purple, then you have to go to this door several times. Then you get into the room where they burn
lights multi-colored and there I hung.

Post has been editedAnta - 16.06.15, 01:34

Rep: (209)
Anta @ 06/16/2015, 02:31*
To open the 3 door code: the air assistant must hang over the lights in a certain sequence, then the numbers will appear on the wall:

Is it about this door? And what lights are there? I have something and the inscriptions do not appear.
a door?
Attached Image

Post has been editedLemonade joe - 16.06.15, 18:23

Rep: (46)
An interesting game, I'm sitting with a friend on the phone playing, tell me, who came how to solve this puzzle?

Attached images
Attached Image

* kotik123,
No one. Better tell me how to go through the mirrors in a place where there are three colors

Rep: (46)
If this is where the ghost sees three rays of light, you need to choose a ghost, stand first at the place where the color is green, then at the place where it is yellow, then opposite the red beam and, finally, the ghost should stand at the place where the burnt note lies

Rep: (209)
Users, well, tell me how to open this door. Steps to her formed, I can not fool. Tips are nowhere to be seen. o.O

* Lemonade joe
just enter 48260
I don't know where to get it
The lights are not there - they are on, on another level

Post has been editedvitkosh - 17.06.15, 13:50

Who got how to solve this puzzle?

damn, stuck here too. Like I typed all the digits from the code on paper in the rooms, and the door is still closed

Everything passed this headwash. 6 with 9 mixed up, damn it. They are so dumbly located that it is not difficult to make a mistake.

Post has been editedvitkosh - 22.06.15, 10:27

* vitkosh is it possible in more detail?

Rep: (0)
In each of the rooms, step on (select) the numbers of which are equal with the help. One digit per room. Total clockwise: 4, 1, 13 (do not confuse 6 and 9. 5.7. Where the paper pieces are the star: triangle down + circle and rhombus + square; una: circle + rhombus and triangle down + triangle vnrrh; circle: 2 triangles vvnrh and triangle down + rhombus. Walk through the rooms with numbers:>,>,>,<,<,>,<,>,>. This direction of travel

* dizvid thank!!! it was really 6 and 9
Total hourly: 4, 1, 13 (6 and 9 do not confuse, 5.7
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedspark1991z - 26.06.15, 14:36

Full version    

Help     rules