> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

131 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Innos D6000 - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 & quot;
RM4Y
Message#1
24.05.15, 18:14
Always ready :)
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 978
Check in: 06.10.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionInnos D6000
PictureInnos D6000, Yi Luo D6000, JSR D6000
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Purchase � | Accessories �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Innos D6000 Reviews
Video reviewby s7yler (in english).
One morevideo review(in Russian).
Briefoverviewfrom RM4Y
Great text review

Additional Information
Innos website in Russian.
A little-known Chinese company Innos decided to rectify the situation and introduce the smartphone D6000. The main feature of the new product is that it has two batteries with a total capacity of 6,000 mAh. Inside the Innos D6000 there is a built-in battery at 2,480 mAh, and under the back cover is another removable battery with a capacity of 3,520 mAh. The manufacturer promises that a single smartphone charge will be enough for 3-5 days of its intensive use.
Despite the presence of two batteries, the device is only 11.9 mm thick and weighs 188 g. It is also worth noting that the smartphone supports the hot-swap function of the second battery. Another feature of the Innos D6000 is that it uses a new universal USB Type-C connector, allowing you to connect the cable to either side.
At the moment there is a version of Innos D6000 only with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor.
Useful

Short lesson -how to clean the image under the spoiler

K
And in conclusion, when formulating a question, please not only observe 4.7.1 PF, but also indicate the firmware. Posts in which it is not specified will be deleted.

Topics Curatorasoblimo1
For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedgivlax - 15.12.16, 12:15
Reason for editing: How to disable when bootloop
fredz
Message#2
25.05.15, 21:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 18.11.09
Google Nexus 5X

Video with himVideo

--------------------
Nexus 5x & Nexus 7 2013
reyteam
Message#3
31.05.15, 21:50
Noooooo, I'm not a guru :-)
[offline]

Messages 4274
Check in: 09.12.12
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Also a very interesting device.
It is necessary and for him to learn more.
In the news they wrote that even the state (China) will support this company and this subject :-D - should not be a bad machine

Post has been editedreyteam - 31.05.15, 21:51

--------------------
Just wondering everything about android and generally new technologies !!!
reyteam
Message#4
31.05.15, 22:01
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

From the video reviews on YouTube, it is not clear why the control buttons do not work (the lower subscreen, or they simply did not use) - but they used only the on-screen buttons.
Simply, if there are no sub-screen buttons, then somehow it is unclear why so much much space at the bottom will remain unused

--------------------
reyteam
Message#5
31.05.15, 22:32
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Here are a couple of interesting reviews.https://youtu.be/ImZd8HRkErA
https://youtu.be/3FRpVo6DYL4
On the specification (which is on the table), you can see that the characteristics are not written the way they are now offered - instead of 3 + 32, memory 2 + 16 on the specification.
Probably the video at the exhibition was not the final version of this device.

As for me, very high-quality images were made by this subject.
We must wait for the real owners.

Post has been editedreyteam - 31.05.15, 22:37

--------------------
kot_artem
Message#6
31.05.15, 22:42
Experienced
[online]

Messages 437
Check in: 10.07.13
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

seller on Ali
Moreover, there are 3 operatives and 32 built-in

Post has been editedkot_artem - 31.05.15, 22:43
reyteam
Message#7
31.05.15, 22:57
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Here are some pros and cons probably already can be noted
Of the benefits of "+":
1 - screen size (approximately 5 ") and its manufacturer (it should be of high quality)
2 - system of two batteries and their total (6000mA) capacity
3 - the newest and most modern USB type-C, which is inserted by either side, is compatible with HDMI, and there are still a lot of advantages
4 - high-quality cameras (16/5) and plus it seems like a separate button to launch them
5 - two speakers in the bottom of the phone, probably there should be a good sound of them
6 - Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 1.8GHz processor of the second revision with an increased frequency of 1.8 (it’s good that the solid middling is not a 800th or fourth) series
7 - the amount of memory 3 + 32 - a very good margin of RAM and a sufficient amount of internal, which also increases the microCD

Of the minuses "-":
1 - an incomprehensible situation with subscreen buttons - will they even exist?
2 - support for the type of CDMA communication - it is in the old specification for video, but now there are no more :-(
3 - it is not visible how the light notification function is implemented - it seems there is no separate diode and the home button under the screen does not seem to be :-(
4 - a slightly thickened case is obtained due to such batteries, but you can and should accept this: -D - this is even a plus in some situations

If we draw conclusions from the video from the exhibition and which are currently talking about the characteristics, then the conclusion is that the manufacturer wanted to put the processor 615 in the apparatus first, but the first revision (like in Nubia-Mini or TS3), but now it will probably be the second revision (like in Xiaomi)

Post has been editedreyteam - 31.05.15, 23:33

--------------------
inTegggg
Message#8
03.06.15, 00:00
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 06.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

I do not understand, does it support our LTE or purely Chinese networks?
Should I wait for custom firmware for this miracle?
inTegggg
Message#9
03.06.15, 00:06
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 06.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Simply, if there are no sub-screen buttons, then somehow it is unclear why so much much space at the bottom will remain unused

As always, they will drive the antenna there)))
bpeed
Message#10
04.06.15, 15:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 14.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3

Is anyone aware of the mediatech version? when will be presented?
reyteam
Message#11
05.06.15, 10:44
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

inTegggg @ 06/03/2015, 00:06*
As always, they will drive the antenna there)))
It seems to me on all the videos that in the internet there is (from the exhibition) this is still a very raw unfinished some kind of prototype of the subject - I think the buttons will be like those lower buttons BACK and MENU made without symbols, i.e. just points and everything - so that there was a possibility to choose their order of location - it would be super

Notice, it seems on all the official photos of the subject, as it were, they do not specifically show the bottom buttons :-D - invented

Post has been editedreyteam - 05.06.15, 10:45

--------------------
reyteam
Message#12
07.06.15, 19:34
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

On many foreign reviews, it is written that the main (rear) camera module is such a “sensor OV16825â€
Who and what about him knows what info? In which devices is it still installed?

That's what's on the official site.http://www.ovt.com/products/category.php?id=26
Here's another PDF file on that site with the general characteristics of this module.
Attached fileOmniVision_OV16825.pdf(8.59 MB)

Post has been editedreyteam - 08.06.15, 11:03

--------------------
reyteam
Message#13
08.06.15, 10:46
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Here are the characteristics written -http: //www.devicespeci….com/ru/model/28c93358- the frequency of the processor was indicated 1.5 - although it seems they promised to deliver a second revision here with a frequency of 1.8 - probably on that site an error

And one more mistake is about the number of sims - on that site they wrote 1 is supported, although everyone seems to already know that two will be

Post has been editedreyteam - 08.06.15, 12:07

--------------------
reyteam
Message#14
08.06.15, 12:03
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

I hope it will not be a big offtopic in this topic (and in the themes of other topics too) -I do not propose to discuss this information offered by me!- just maybe someone

����� ������� download

(this information was very informative for me)

So I decided to make a comparative analysis of the characteristics of four sabzhe as interesting to me with more or less similar characteristics on a fairly respected site (IMHO) - this is the result:http: //www.devicespeci...u/comparison/f12832b72- I chose the order and order of the subject as I have them in the rating

--------------------
Badcat33
Message#15
09.06.15, 00:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 25.05.11
Asus zenfone 5

The device on mediatek will have an index M (6000m), but it is not yet known what specific processor model, as I understand it.
reyteam
Message#16
11.06.15, 23:32
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Comrades from China already clap this super subject :-)http://bbs.innos.com/f…d=58238&extra=page%3D1
Looks great! There everything is shocked by him, he turns out to be very beautiful.

They write that the dynamics will be two

Considered there on the site photo box sabzh
Attached Image
- it is written on it that the processor of the first revision 1500 will be its frequency - maybe this is good - many similar devices already

They say that this is a photo made by the subjecthttp: //xiangce.baidu.c.…0464? isscore = 1 # isScore-, they also said that the photos are not so good - I am not an expert on cameras, I will not judge

Tests anttu and a couple of screenshots
http://bbs.innos.com/f…d=58254&extra=page%3D1

Post has been editedreyteam - 12.06.15, 00:05

--------------------
clocc
Message#17
12.06.15, 00:33
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2322
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

An interesting device, the GPS + GLONASS module in the Qualqom processors is usually very good, so there should be no problems with navigation, the resolution and screen size are pleasing, an incomprehensible but fresh solution simultaneously with 2 batteries, with a total capacity of 6A, a huge plus, like the camera, though and not Sonevskaya, but omnizvizhn, but like norms! Usually, the innosy in our market are sold under the brands Highscreen and Dns, will it be with this device, let's see, I hope) It seems like the LTE frequency range is supported by our operators, iron-power! Decent, modern machine.
reyteam
Message#18
12.06.15, 00:37
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Here they sell on the official websitehttp://bbs.innos.com/f…d=viewthread&tid=57846- the price of 1799 yuan is $ 290
Attached Image

--------------------
reyteam
Message#19
12.06.15, 23:16
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

I decided to compare the size and weight of the phones that are interesting to me now with my V5 - maybe someone will also be interested - that's what happened (screenshot of my notebook)
Attached Image

--------------------
ny
Message#20
15.06.15, 08:56
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 23.12.08
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 3/32

at the moment I have HIGHSCREEN BOOST 2 SE. I do not intend to exchange money for less, in terms of battery: sveta: The subject promises to be a very good replacement: yes2: Something official in the store does not want to show this model in the store ..
--
subscribed to the topic.
reyteam
Message#21
15.06.15, 14:20
[offline]

Messages 4274
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

They blocked the page on the official website with the sale of sabzh - probably not available.

Something there on their discussion forum is very bad writing about the quality of the connection :-( - hope that the firmware will be fixed - something I begin to doubt the choice :-( - and everything started well

I want the screen 5 "+ yusb time-C + sony214 camera (or 220) - there are no competitors in these characteristics :-(

LeTV on the MTC is similar in terms of the criteria - but there it is 5.5 "+ White gloss :-( - if it could be black, then

Post has been editedreyteam - 15.06.15, 14:22

--------------------

131 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03.06.19, 13:15