> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Note - Accessories

Rep: (641)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi Note / Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
PictureXiaomi Mi Note, Mi Note Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Blankets, bumpers

Protective films, glasses

miscellanea

Links to stores

Reviews and photos from users

Poll results

We use the search on the topic using the search form and buttonAttached Imagelocated on the right at the top of the page and at the bottom left of the page, maybe your question has been discussed and the answer has already been to it.

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button. Attached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put a plus.

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Statistics of user posts in the topic

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 02.01.18, 16:12
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (68)
* Jem_UA,
The lid can be put, they are the same.https://youtu.be/rBcU0NT3Ydw

Posted 05/19/2015, 6:09:

Ali, the cover is worth 12 bucks.
Attached Image

Rep: (144)
We'll start filling this topic post about their accessories to this unit. : D I use here such a good cover. Sits like a glove, it looks nice, and the gadget will help protect in the event of a fall. The only negative, not all the headphones fit into the hole with the cover. I orderedhere
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedscatman928 - 19.05.15, 11:21

Rep: (64)
* scatman928
pistony3 though vlezut?

Rep: (15)
came glassTitan Glass.

Post has been editedaron140519821 - 28.07.15, 21:57
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (2)
Does anyone know where to get a bag of chocolate-colored? On xiaomirustore too expensive relative to the price tag on Ali, but Ali has other colors, but not choco ...

Attached Image

Post has been editedMrBoxster - 19.05.15, 17:43

Rep: (196)
On Titan Glass glass written just for Note, may for Red Mi Note. I also seduced by someone's link and paste likely will not. I think it spoils the whole face handsome!

Posted on 05/19/2015, 22:22:

pifman1 @ 19.05.2015, 06:09*

No matter how trying to remove the native cover, smog.Ne starred ...

Rep: (28)
khamurat @ 19.05.2015, 22:22*

Suckers should be removed, but he really did not take off.
And about the glass, at the Red Mi Note and Mi Note cutouts different at the top. Appearance does not spoil, but it would be desirable for the whole ekran.VotHereBut there is no certainty that closes the entire screen.

Rep: (144)
mZl4un @ 19.05.2015, 16:36*
pistony3 though vlezut?

What about them do not know, I do not have them, there are headphones AKG Q 460, they climb. Simply, it must be checked individually.

Rep: (77)
somebodya jarI ordered? it's like the last one, a "thin" version

Rep: (28)
And who has put on screen NANO fluid, interesting to know the opinion and what does it offer?

Rep: (5)
I have a black phone and I picked up a black book cover for himhttp://mi2mi.ru/index.php?productID=1550
Very cool and looks expensive, native cover, quality and all well-fitted.
Even for Mikey has a small round indentation.
The cover itself is blocking the phone.
Recommend.
Minus the only one in the pocket of his jeans already do not just cram)

Rep: (3)
khamurat @ 19.05.2015, 21:22*
pifman1 @ 19.05.2015, 06:09

native shot glass rear sucker, sucker hook used towels, large area, removed not as easy as in the video, there are nuances,
you should start with the bottom left corner, and then desirable credit card to help snaps, otherwise there is a chance that the cover glass will crack.
Frame camera, it is desirable to warm up a bit to make it easier hairdryer behind and stuck better to the new cover

Photo equipment GODOSMITH Titan + antifishka
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I put someone on the black bamboo cover machine? How it looks? Photo could not be found.
Like black mi note with bamboo cover, but for some reason the original dark bamboo like mi4 not. I thought at first to take mi4 because of this, but it really hurt on iphone looks like.

Rep: (739)
SonyARCS @ 20.05.2015, 13:18*
somebodya jarI ordered? it's like the last one, a "thin" version

Yes, I have such and 16k. Both the relevant statements

Rep: (739)
* notsurprise, tazha story notes that the Samsung due to bent edges. I ordered Nicklin

Rep: (77)
can anyone come across on Ali or elsewhere Pouches? fabric or rigid, with or without tape

Rep: (12)
* scatman928 and I have come to such a case without the logo "IPAKY". I sat wonderfully, but headphones are not the end of stuck and this is not working the headset button.

GromAG @ 19.05.2015, 23:20*
And about the glass, at the Red Mi Note and Mi Note cutouts different at the top. Appearance does not spoil, but it would be desirable for the whole ekran.Vot here, but there is no certainty that closes the entire screen.

the seller sent more photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (191)
Interesting glass. Just do not understand the hell they painted frames and done extra holes on it?
* StarBear, dopilivat need to, svorlyshkom ...: D

Post has been editedjack_ketch - 25.05.15, 13:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 13:35