Picture | PictureTV Stick on Intel Z3735F chip
Discussion

Specifications
A source of information
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Bay Trail CR Z3735F
Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
Memory: 2GB RAM (DDR3L-1333) + 32GB ROM
Support: 802.11b / g / n WiFi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
Screen: HDMI 1080P output
External interfaces: 2x USB 2.0, 1x microUSB
Memory card support: 1 microSD max 64GB slot
Sound: 3.5mm audio output.
Dimensions: 110 x 43 x 9.9 mm
Mass: 48g
Options: TV box (mini PC), power supply, USB cable, manual
Additional Information
One of the smallest computers running full-fledged Windows 8.1.
The device is an HDMI stick inserted directly into the HDMI input of a TV or monitor.
Formally, this is an analogue of the Intel device, but at a lower price.
It is noteworthy that with such a small size, the device is equipped with two full-fledged USB connectors and one microUSB (but here I am not sure whether this is a full-fledged connector or only power, rather the second).
There is also a slot for installing a memory card and presumably an output to the headphones.
It is available in two versions - with Windows and Ubuntu, but since I’m more used to Microsoft crafts, I plan to order this device with Windows 8.1 preinstalled. If I order, there will be a full review, with disassembly and tests.
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Purchase
Gearbest109.85 $ but something tells you that the price will be reduced,Aliexpress$ 109, in other places somehow it did not come across.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 10.11.16, 09:14
Reason for editing: exit from the situation after the BIOS was updated and the MeegoPad T02 device stopped working
dumiv
Message#1082
30.10.18, 00:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 12.07.18

I bought cheaply a migopad t02. It has factory Windows and BIOS. Does it make sense to update the BIOS on the one here with the bus? Will it reduce heat?http://www.x86pad.com/...oPad-T02/Software.html
And how to protect it from “updating” without bending the legs of the chip? I just haven’t connected to the Internet yet ... I want to put win10 enterpise, will it work?
I will be grateful for the help ..
Onuff
Message#1083
17.12.18, 21:39
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 647
Check in: 06.11.07

Wifi and Windows 10 disappeared in safe mode. Did a reset of Windows. Everything is beautiful. Wifi does not see any network, but there is all firewood. And constantly tinkering, as if something is connecting, is disconnecting.
What do you advise? Throws out ??)))
mihail-dark
Message#1084
06.01.19, 02:04
Local
[online]

Messages 234
Check in: 08.08.14
Doogee X5 Max Pro

There was a need to boot from micro SD, opened additional tabs in the BIOS, found the items support SD card turned them on. made a bootable microsd, a whistle with an inserted microsd waits for 10 minutes and goes into bios. Koto can tell how all the same envy him with microsd. Emmc sits on the sdio bus, micro SD also works on this interface on only four buses and not eight like emmc. There is a thought that the host is not fulfilling the initialization command. Or try putting a pull-up resistor on the select card pin to initialize the physical one, then the SD card will constantly issue a ready command to the host. Someone can tell which way to dig ??? There is one more thought, but rather it is false that there is no driver in the BIOS, but the exchange protocol is the same as emmc so it should work in theory. There was one more thought to remove the Wi-Fi and put an external sata controller on the PCI bus, but after looking at the datasheet, the Wi-Fi is not sitting on the PCI bus but on the same sdio, so there aren’t any contacts on the board to replace this emmc

To the question why? It’s a pity to give 500 - 600 UAH for a flash drive that vseravno will die in a year, two

Attempt # 1
It soldered on the back side of the board, capacitors and a pull-up resistor are present, the host gives the initialization command, puts the first pin into high, micro SD goes into standby mode but loading does not happen ... How to change the bus addressing order from the host? In uefi is not selenium, someone can tell?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmihail-dark - 09.01.19, 21:46

--------------------
The more you begin to learn and understand, the more you realize that you know so little.
mihail-dark
Message#1085
06.01.19, 02:09
Local
[online]

Messages 234
Doogee X5 Max Pro

* Onuff, if it’s scribbling, it means it falls off either physically or programmatically, first try to press it with your finger well, if not, then demolish the drivers and reinstall, the vinla caught updates such that sometimes even hospitals refused to work

--------------------
The more you begin to learn and understand, the more you realize that you know so little.
GocM @ N
Message#1086
06.01.19, 13:27
Mr. Nobody.
[online]

Messages 1406
Check in: 23.07.12

* mihail-dark, I also tried to boot from sd, but something does not work, and when I try to boot from a flash drive, the system does not see the card. I believe something with the drivers. I read somewhere that they use a usb flash drive for the bootloader, and they put the system on sd, but I can’t find something. The memory also died.
Can anyone run PhoenixOS?
mihail-dark
Message#1087
06.01.19, 13:44
Local
[online]

Messages 234
Doogee X5 Max Pro

* GocM @ N, so it is possible on Linux, there it is quite simple to scatter sections on the necessary devices in fstab. And at the expense of drivers, I think it’s not the case, but in the order of initialization to sdio addresses. if the pull-up resistor does not help then I solder directly instead of emmc 2 microSD slots, uni can work in parallel

--------------------
mihail-dark
Message#1088
08.01.19, 15:39
Local
[online]

Messages 234
Doogee X5 Max Pro

Thinking out loud . .. Another crazy idea came up with soldering wires, then you can try to cut the ssd - xy and immediately put 120 tku or 240? 120- ka 5 mowers in place the same interface or am I mistaken? , + To this will be in reserve sata controller for other crafts?

--------------------
GocM @ N
Message#1089
08.01.19, 15:51
Mr. Nobody.
[online]

Messages 1406
Check in: 23.07.12

* mihail-dark, somewhere on the forum, in the branches of the Chinese tablets, I read about the successful soldering of the memory (this is the trouble of all China-Windows devices). It seems to be on an ezpad mini tablet.

55 pagesV  « < 53 54 55 » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 17:26