ViewSonic V500 - Discussions | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (74)
DiscussionViewSonic V500
PictureViewSonic V500
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

miniFAQ

Specifications:
  • 5.5 inch IPS capacitive screen, FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 1.2GHz Quad Core
  • GPU: Adreno 305
  • Android 4.4 OS, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
  • Front camera 2 MP
  • Rear camera 13 MP F 2.5
  • Card Slot Micro SD
  • Max Storage Expansion 32GB
  • Dual SIM card dual standby, One Standard Card, One Micro SIM Card
  • Support 3G / GPS / Wifi / Bluetooth
  • Networking: 2G: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz
  • 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz
  • 4G: TD-LTE 1880-1900 / 2320-2370 / 2575-2635, FDD-LTE 2300-2320 / 2555-2575MHz
  • Size: 157 * 9.8 * 77.2 mm
  • Weight: 172 g
  • Battery Capacity 2500mAh

Additional photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Recovery and ROOT
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the corresponding Requirements for candidates , he can apply in the topic I want to be curator (after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 22.02.17, 01:39
Reason for editing: Port with BLU Studio 6.0 LTE

Rep: (5)
* Hrumko1 , There is everything ... besides the screen.))

Rep: (255)
* Hrumko1,
There is everything within UA

Rep: (0)
* ExpertHouse , not fortune) * digitalriver , sorry, I'm in Rostov Susta)

* digitalriver ,

Hey. I'm from Kazakhstan, I will probably send Murotno to such a distance.

* 75Fischer Yes x. s. I have never sent anything to Kazakhstan ... although from me to the border a couple of hours by car!)))

Rep: (20)
Cracked the touch, I did not find them on Aliexpress and eBay, maybe someone remained, I would buy

ViewSonic V500.RAR Can anyone have files for firmware of this yormor? I will be very grateful

Rep: (255)
* sharon.a
So in the header is full of firmware, and all the links are workers, already 4 different links tried, all swing.

Rep: (12)
People !!! Pliz !!! Who will tell you how glass will fit on this beast ?? who can pick up ... And then you can buy it

Posted on 04/05/2019, 20:32:

And yet ... who else has a problem with exit 3.5 ?? I just have no headphones do not work at all ...

* andre2602 , The glass will not turn out there .... And the display assembly is no longer found ..... only if someone sells. I have headphones work. Can contact dropped on the board? In general, this animal is already the "museum exhibit", I just lies so, all in a case, with protective glass and in a secluded place.))

* ExpertHouse , I mean the protective, which is pasted ... There are about the exhibit.

Rep: (129)
Andre2602 @ 05/06/2019, 07:53*

If Nada Protective Go to the store let you pick up, models Literatism

* BetaViskis , models Latheloma ????

Posted on 05/06/2019, 13:07:

* BetaViskis , and in the shop Khren found a similar ... Therefore, I ask

* andre2602 , Strange ... We have such sold, called the universal glass 5.5. Costs 80 rubles.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (324)
Andre2602 @ 4.05.19, 20:28*
Who will tell what glass will fit on this beast?
I took it to Aliexpress, but I did not take advantage, it was another. In the body itself, Emmc died, did not fix it.
Attached Image

Suitable not perfect in the opening of the front camera.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDzim4ik - 06.05.19, 19:53

Rep: (129)
EXPERTHOUSE @ 05.05.2019, 18:11*

Well, I also had this .., "who is looking for that will always find"

* Dzim4ik , Thanks for the tip, I will try)))

* sav.xxl , good afternoon!!
Can you restart the link to the firmware ??

* digitalriver , and the firmware from sav.xxl remains ?? And then the link is not working ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.12.20, 06:38