> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Kitchen Fever | [Simulation] Arcade simulator cook
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 125 ] ** [56,56%]
Good [ 72 ] ** [32,58%]
Average [ 15 ] ** [6,79%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,45%]
Terribly [ 8 ] ** [3,62%]
Total votes: 221

Rep: (45)
Kitchen fever
Version: 6.0.0
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:30.09.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Feel like a cook - prepare dishes in restaurants.

Description:
Prepare delicious meals and desserts using recipes from around the world in this exciting game of the genre Time Management! With a choice of 19 unique locations, from bakeries and eateries to Fish and Chinese restaurants, you will be able to hone their skills in cooking and interior design. Use more than one hundred ingredients to cook several hundred tasty dishes. Try our best kitchen appliances from coffee makers and rice cookers to pizza ovens and apparatus for popcorn. Upgrade the interiors of its restaurants to attract more visitors. Giving away free treats, such as cookies or cupcakes to give customers beautiful, bright impressions, just like in real life! Refine the kitchen to expand assortment of dishes. Yes, we said that this game is addictive and contagious, like a fever? Enjoy cooking and do not forget to treat your friends a delicious meal in Facebook!

Features:
* Cook over 400 dishes using 100 ingredients
* 19 unique locations
* Over 400 levels to complete.
* Hundreds and hundreds of improvements for your kitchen equipment and interior

Picture
Developer site: http://www.nordcurrent.com/pc
Google Play: https: //play.google.co….nordcurrent.canteenhd

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0.3+

Download:
Version: 6.0.0 Cooking Fever [Mod] (meshuggah1987)
Version: 5.0.0 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version 2.8.1 mod: Kitchen Fever (Fast freizi # 76463039)

Version: 2.5.0 Kitchen fever (Post by elizz69 # 65190233)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editedDelta - 18.03.20, 08:11
Reason for edit: Update: modification 8.0.1 Infinite coins, diamonds and muffins

Rep: (373)
Upgrading from a convenience store on September 8, 2017, version 2.5.0.
New location "Hell's Kitchen"
What's new:
Top chefs on kitchen Fever languish in anticipation of the new test ... and now it has come to an end - Hell's Kitchen opened the door! Be ready to give everything 100%, demonstrating their culinary skills to get the title of master chef! You'll find exquisite dishes such as breading tuna, carrots Caramelized ginger, cream cakes with strawberries and a lot more. Are you ready to play in the highest league of cooking? Come in Hell's Kitchen and find out!

Attached files

Attached fileCooking Fever_2.5.0.apk(73.64 MB)

Post has been editedelizz69 - 25.09.17, 16:37

Rep: (0)
Hello. Please tell me, I play the market does not see a modified game of installed applications. So I can not download the update from the location "Hell's Kitchen". I do all this?

* kuno_kuno,
Naturally, the market does not see fashion. And I posted the above update. But on top of fashion is not established.

Posted on 25/09/2017, 16:40:

* KoLoB2008,
such events found. A little later, I lay out.

Update fashion "a lot of money"
Version 2.5.0
Kitchen Fever (Post by elizz69 # 61543150)
In the same post earlier versions.

Post has been editedelizz69 - 25.09.17, 17:07

Rep: (60)
guys tell me how to update the game (reload the new location) without the use of gadskih gugloservisov ???

Rep: (698)
COOKING FEVER V2.6.0 (UNLIMITED COINS / GEMS)

INFO
Root Needed ?: NO

Mod:
- Unlimited Coins / Gems

Install Steps:
- Uninstall playstore version
- Install the modded apk

Attached ImageAttached fileCooking Fever_2.6.0.apk(70.42 MB)

Rep: (8)
And is there only version with endless gemami? To save the most money)

* samurod
I did not come across such :(
Too, I would like so. And that is not interesting to play. I actually went back to the original, and somewhat boring))))))

Rep: (1)
* elizz69 I do not know how to write here first forum of this writing it is in response to your))) often buggy and I have not included the game has to be reset ... By the day, send me your sohranyalka its process ... tired again re-pass. Without first downloading sohranyalka. If that will explain where to look for the file

Rep: (23)
stasssia @ 24.01.2018, 23:04*
* elizz69 I do not know how to write here first forum of this writing it is in response to your))) often buggy and I have not included the game has to be reset ... By the day, send me your sohranyalka its process ... tired again re-pass. Without first downloading sohranyalka. If that will explain where to look for the file

Now keep on saving the modified versionhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/mmH4/BmoRtujKQ

Post has been editedchafik - 27.01.18, 14:40

Rep: (42)
do not tell me where the saves of the game is?

Rep: (1)
* Cruel.NOS , Here the link is above

Rep: (23)
Cruel.NOS @ 28.01.2018, 21:19*
do not tell me where the saves of the game is?

android_data_com.nordcurrent.canteenhd

Rep: (1927)
Guys here is the preservation of Cooking Fever ver 2.6.0
What's in them?
ver 1
- A lot of gold
- Many Briliant
- 14 level
- Do not Travel
Attached filecom.nordcurrent.canteenhd_save.zip(251.69 KB)

ver 2
- A lot of gold
- Many Briliant
- 10022 level
- Do not Travel
Attached filecom.nordcurrent.canteenhd_save_ver_v_2.zip(3.04 MB)

Installation : Unzip the folder files at /sdcard/Android/data/com.nordcurrent.canteenhd/files
no root ;)

Post has been editedDtuffg - 14.02.18, 08:40

Rep: (1389)
Cooking Fever v2.6.3 diamods coins level hacked save by Aravav mod by tshlglv
Collected by events burglary SW.Aravavat his request: 2000537925 coins, diamonds 2000500210 66Ohlevel. Installation: put clean APK, run, wait for the main menu with the city and the music (see the screenshot.), Go out, put on top of events, updating.
apk files -no root
Attached Image

net apk
Attached fileCookingFeverV2.6.3.apk(74.54 MB)
[Attachment = "12199210: CookingFeverV2.6.3DiamodsCoinsLevelHackedSaveBy_Aravav.ModBy_tshlglv.apk"]MaudAttached fileCookingFeverV2.6.3DiamodsCoinsLevelHackedSaveBy_Aravav.ModBy_tshlglv.apk(81.91 MB)

Post has been editedtshlglv - 17.02.18, 20:12

* tshlglv

* tshlglv ,
Do not put

Rep: (1389)
* Trennar You put so - "Installation: put clean APK, run, wait for the main menu with the city and the music (see the screenshot.), Go out, put on top of events, updating"?

Post has been editedtshlglv - 09.03.18, 11:29

* tshlglv ,
Exactly. When you update the mod. Writes the application is not installed.

Post has been editedTrennar - 09.03.18, 11:32
Reason for editing: Error

* tshlglv ,
Simply do not have as easy to update. only install

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 6:06