> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis Mega - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionBravis Mega
PictureBravis Mega
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
GSM, 3G, smart phone, Android 4.4, weight 125 g, ShhVhT 73.5x143x5.9 mm Screen 5 ", 720x1280, FM-radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, Camera 13 MP, 16 GB memory, microSD slot (TransFlash ) 2100 mAh battery

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 00:31
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.0.2

* dens012,
Set on Patifon Bravis mega rekaveri he did not progruzhat just goes out and restarts the phone progruzhat

Rep: (28)
someone tell me to mega suitable display with tau

8 firmware MIUI 7.1.12https: //drive.google.c...jTOMW-JanVibEgwa0dtREE
working camera, mobile internet .....
minus degraded performance in the tests, with 19,000 to 17,000 but somehow, because the manufacturer scored on a support
I will soon lay out new MIUI 8 where everything works fine except the camera but I know how the camera has already raised wait unless such a rare machine still has someone

Updated firmware to MIUI -8 7.4.27https: //drive.google.c...jTOMW-JOVR5b1pjY1lFb1E
Working smarter than AnTuTu Venchmark as runoff, everything works except the headset settings, many functions can not check ....

Updated firmware to MIUI -8 7.4.27
everything is working
https: //drive.google.c...jTOMW-Ja0I3aXBFSmwxQkE

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 00:28
Reason for editing: In the header

* shanty Ca. ATP schya will try.

* Santhi,
And you can do well, installation instructions or a link to it? and the question is MIUI MIUI -7 -8 or even I do not understand? A android 4.4.2 on newer can not be upgraded?

And by the way if you need help with this firmware, you say. I am interested in this Divays Awareness

Post has been editedbond004 - 15.06.17, 18:18

How to put well be the fashion rekaveri on the forum a lot about this, remember that you need MKT-droid through it get Ruth just fuck it turns out once I got to busybox it should be on the mobile set to play Market and MKT-droid rutiruet mobile, dale alter rekaveri stock to modified, the second time I could not get Ruth and I have flash installed Tuloma rekaveri flew when, if at all alter runoff, imei sure to save Mobilych, or the same flash Thule,

This is just the first 8 movie ripped off invey 7, this is our phone clone but Cheto me it inhibits that something is not right, the last 3 days did himself is all that studied what anybody does not do, and that is more or less happened but should be tested .. .. The version will be our vehicle only android 4.4.2 fifth only if the manufacturer does flow, we were lucky with the nucleus of one bug I noticed in 2 years, and it left no one else except with imvey 7 to try to port the firmware can be anyone there is no programming stupid slips files to collect puzzles .... and a new platform you need to know to make divorce architecture circuit board components, the whole mountain source in general only the manufacturer can and write it on C language programmers, and not one ... in general, we 5 android will never see it on bravis mega !!!!

* Santhi,
ok sort all found. Schya I will try to put) if it is necessary to lay out the themes poposzhe instructions. It will be possible to bring a hat

* Santhi,
and how rekaveri use?

Founded everything necessary is being installed. Poszhe make instructions and will be added to the cap.

Post has been editedbond004 - 16.06.17, 02:21

In stock two years ago I was doing fashion rekaaeri download and flash Tuloma only his prosheytte I think this is the fastest way

G sensor must be calibrated in the MKT Engineering menu, I just noticed that it is not working screen rotation, inzhernoe menu is on the desktop, do not know how to hold a charge for a long time I killed the battery,

* shanty , Charge schya's 100. Let go of how quickly sit

version of TWRP 3.0.2
https: //drive.google.c...jTOMW-JMnd1YmdNbHdEZ28

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 00:30
Reason for editing: In the header

And the silence ..... I will myself govorit..proshivka glitches justified expectations so in the past month and found

* shanty , Littering, nebylo time. Firmware super. G sensor works standards. The battery has become even better than the drain.

Hooray set rekaveri proschivayu!

Installed firmware MIUI 8, enjoyed only one - how to fix the sound in the headphones is too low? : Thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 18:31