Bravis Mega - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionBravis Mega
PictureBravis Mega
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
GSM, 3G, smart phone, Android 4.4, weight 125 g, ShhVhT 73.5x143x5.9 mm Screen 5 ", 720x1280, FM-radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, Camera 13 MP, 16 GB memory, microSD slot (TransFlash ) 2100 mAh battery

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 00:31
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.0.2

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Other brands �
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new /

Rep: (9)
Good to all! I am the owner.

Rep: (1)
There is information about Led indicator alerts through the central button! What then inform or just glows during use?

I burn all 3 when pressed.

hello holder. A short review of devayse on Scribbles please. How's he doing with the camera?

Rep: (14)
the camera is not bad! I would even say very good! The only negative etogo bodies. UTB battery in active use until the evening I Strood survive!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editednadvitalik - 08.08.15, 22:13

Holders! Tell me how to take a screenshot? Ruth someone did?

demon0206 @ 08.08.2015, 13:32*
Holders! Tell me how to take a screenshot? Ruth someone did?

Screenshot minus sound and lock at the same time, and Ruth prog kingroot pliymarkete in there!

Post has been editednadvitalik - 08.08.15, 22:06

thank ! and the pictures actually look very best. And that, as in poor lighting fittings? and vidos writes in 3gp? or mpg? and that I do not get here 2 or one sim?

Post has been editedslovach - 09.08.15, 01:38

Video 3gp writes Sims 2 is one mini and one standard for the photo in low light without flash is already popping noise and more difficult to focus the camera, GPS indoors catches for a minute in the open space to 20ti. sec. Design at tel. I really like the super thin! in the menu on the drain insertion is very large icons (I think there is a craftsman and in the future it will import other custom firmware) and now corrected the position of the launcher for the money better bodies. with these settings, you will not find counterparts are much higher! in gaining antutu 18000 (analog samsung S3).
Attached Image

Post has been editednadvitalik - 09.08.15, 12:31

Kingo lost after reboot.

I'm OK ! I have two new program is intended to Ruth!

Hello everybody. How you interact with Mega LBE Security MasterВ®, in terms of bugs?

Tell me please, somebody buy tempered glass in our unit? What is suitable?

The answer to your question. Fully fit of I new v7. Checked!

firmware MIUI 7_Pro port
glitches like no

Recovery

the camera does not work properly place black purple.
Fixed job sesorov

Guys, with some phone do this Chinese copy? I would like to see the original of my miracle.

bond004 @ 24.06.2016, 16:08*

inew v7.

And on this device may install CyanogenMod? If so what? If not then how can modefetsirovat cyanogenmod under this unit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/09/20, 19:52