6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Your suggestions for the section Android - Programs | Questions and suggestions of forum users
Fashionon
Message#1
15.05.15, 00:50
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3497
Check in: 24.05.10
Apple iPhone 7

Ваши предложения по работе раздела Android - Программы download

In this thread, any forum user can leave suggestions for improving the work of the Android section of the Program.
In free form, you can express your ideas on a particular subsection, catalog, topic, etc.
Section moderators will review your suggestions and respond.

Attached Image

Please note that the topic is for offers only!
Claims for the work of a curator, assistant moderator, moderator, requests for supervision are left in the relevant topics.

Post has been editedFashionon - 19.05.15, 00:33
gar_alex
Message#42
05.03.16, 17:38
Full cat
[online]

Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 14675
Check in: 21.02.11
HTC Desire HD

crazypilot777 @ 03/03/2016, 15:00*
old versions of programs, why keep them (some since 2010, etc.).
very many people, including myself, come to the forum for the old versions of the programs, because they often work better than new ones. There is no need to go far for examples - this is Skype and almost all creations from Yandex.

--------------------
Graduate School of Curators 4
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2018-2019!
S5610_best
Message#43
29.03.16, 16:03
somber
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 7015
Check in: 19.06.14
Motorola Moto X

Fashionon @ 08/03/2015, 13:43*
We go further. We have a theme Catalog of popular Android programs
The catalog is of course the base, basis. And the topic with "Masthev" lists of individual users is not superfluous. Need a program, go to the directory and dig. There is no knowledge at all - you trust someone else's taste and experience.

But what about even more convenient use of the forum? I will explain. Here the sentence sounded above the tags, but it seems that there is a high probability that they will be abused, and you can dig into the search results for a long time.

My suggestion is as follows: add a field "similar applications" to the template for creating the header, where the author of the branch could list all the programs close to the destination that are worth mentioning. I went, let's say, to the Root Explorer page, and immediately found out about the existence of ES File Explorer, and other file managers. Without entering the catalog. After all, it is still necessary to find it, by opening the additional tab, clicking in the tree, then reviewing a bunch of text not related to the subject of the search. For users who get to the forum via Google, it’s quite convenient, they receive both the required and a capacious set of links to alternative solutions, then decide for themselves on what to stop.

Sorry, I do not know how the hats are arranged onsavagemessiahzine.combut the idea is something like this. Not mine of course. Same google play orAlternativeto, the site is entirely devoted to alternative search for Windows applications, etc.

--------------------
Better runoff no firmware .
dva974
Message#44
29.03.16, 16:47
Driver
[offline]

Messages 8286
Check in: 02.02.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

S5610_best @ 03/29/16, 16:03*
I went, let's say, to the Root Explorer page, and immediately found out about the existence of ES File Explorer, and other file managers. Without entering the catalog.

Then you have to choose several analogues, and everyone has different tastes. We do not have a rating as such, and if we make the option “similar”, then we refer to the catalog or digest section.

--------------------
About how many wonderful discoveries
Trainsthe spirit of enlightenment ...search by keyword

Patience is the highest virtue, anger is the highest evil. ///📖
mikong
Message#45
03.04.16, 22:33
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 04.07.11

Hello! I am engaged in finishing and repair, I would like to see a new section on this forum. "For repair and decoration"
I use the programs myself: "MagicPlan"; "Calculation of building blocks"; "Floor screed"; "RUSMET"; "Area of ​​the room"
I think my prozba will find a response.
Search programs and sorting slag takes a very long time.
dvaleron
Message#46
23.04.16, 12:52
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2402
Check in: 11.08.09
Huawei P8 Lite (2017)

Question / Request. In the mobile version, the main page has become a long sheet. Now, in order to “get to” new ones, you need to scroll through as many as 17 fixed topics. Previously, there was no such thing. Could you do something about it? Maybe under the spoiler (or something else)?
Attached ImageAttached Image
galakti0n
Message#47
17.05.16, 07:40
Pathfinder
[offline]

Messages 4176
Check in: 19.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Something to do with the topic
Digest of programs for Android OS
Weeklyreview of new programs for Android OS

Previously, the digest came out clearly once a week; and it was a business card of the resource, its very important informational detail!
A digest every two to three weeks is no longer news, but an archive sheet :(
The weekly digest needs to be returned!
:savagemessiahzine.com:
VLADFIONOV
Message#48
22.05.16, 10:35
The same Vlad fromsavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 6915
Check in: 09.10.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

The weekly digest needs to be returned!

I am the author of many programs, almost daily, and also an update driver.
I support. But knowing my problems with the Internet, I am afraid to become a member of the spec. project, it will be difficult for me, I will fail, in short, but I will try to change. I understand that the moderators are engaged in this, but not only about this.
Plus, I raised the Android News theme, this is the case when it is not a gamer now, but I watched the Android Games branch with suspicion, is it really more important for everyone? What’s more important is what happens to the Android software world?

--------------------
[b]Geekinformer - News Aggregator IT for Android
Club Telegram- [color = blue] Messenger User Club
Sergey_Ace
Message#49
22.05.16, 10:38
Innovator
[offline]

Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

VLADFIONOV @ 05/22/2016, 10:35*
almost daily

For my part, I have a suggestion: to releasers / top-starters at least for a while to support their “child”, and not to unsubscribe from the topic immediately after its creation. Then the moderators will have a little more time to compile digests than to update the versions in the header ..

--------------------
galakti0n
Message#50
22.05.16, 10:42
Pathfinder
[offline]

Messages 4176
Check in: 19.08.14

* Sergey_Ace,
I have all my themes in the "Favorites": yes:
and as much as I try to follow
Sergey_Ace
Message#51
22.05.16, 11:08
Innovator
[offline]

Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* galakti0n
So my message is not addressed to you.

--------------------
fotoelement
Message#52
09.12.16, 11:46
I do good.
[offline]

Messages 521
Check in: 10.10.06
Lenovo Moto G5s XT1794

Good day!
Please select banking applications in a separate category.

--------------------
I do good
vadeus
Message#53
09.12.16, 11:54
Reader
[offline]

Messages 40881
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

* fotoelement,
It does not make sense to produce small subsections.

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
~ Santino ~
Message#54
25.12.16, 18:52
[offline]

Messages 891
Check in: 25.09.13

I ask the modders of the application forums to pay attention to my posts:
Wakelock Detector (Post Prince_Saint # 56482611) , Wakelock Detector (Post Prince_Saint # 56424730)

Namely, I suggest / insist thatthere is a need to create a separate topic for wakelock services(description, recommendations, discussion), like the topicUninstalling Android system apps

If this is not done, then wakelock will be discussed in each diagnostic application and service stop application. Actually, this is already done, it is possible that the same questions are repeated on different topics.

ps: Sori, at first I wrote this wish in the wrong topic(Post 56482904)

Post has been editedPrince_Saint - 25.12.16, 18:52

--------------------
tener
Message#55
30.01.17, 13:28
Local
[online]

Messages 158
Check in: 04.03.10

How do you evaluate the idea of ​​adding the item "Open source" in the header for applications (on the android)?
AndrewP_1
Message#56
20.02.17, 15:10
Reallst
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5905
Check in: 08.06.16
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Hello!
Faced a couple of times with the situation. It took the program, I find the topic, and in the header are a bunch of versions ... this is good, but which version to download for your android 2.3.6 is a mystery. You do not think that I complain about life, or lazy to ask in the subject :)
Here are some topics that have a compatibility specification, let's do it in all ways, it will benefit many people. :savagemessiahzine.com:
Example
Attached Image

--------------------
~ Santino ~
Message#57
20.02.17, 15:49
[offline]

Messages 891

Continuing the post above (Post Prince_Saint # 56488596), and also considering that in the section there are many similar topics in which practically the same issues are discussed (processes and wake-locks - which is almost the same), for example:
- Wakelock detector
- BetterBatteryStats
- Р’В® My Android Tools
- В® Disable Service
etc. In each of 2000-6000 messages.

I propose to createTheme "Base android processes and wavekok"(I will create). All process information will be collected in one place (likeUninstalling Android system apps )

Why do I write in advance here ...
The topic will be created first as a survey (about the need for such a topic) to make sure that users need it and it is interesting. And also in several similar neighboring topics messages will be written with a link to this survey.
During the survey period (2-4 weeks), the topic will be with a free discussion, so that while the modders do not accidentally delete messages.
After the survey and discussions - it will be decided on the future existence of the topic, i.e. either it is cleared of all discussions and then I fill the cap with information, or the topic is deleted completely.

I am waiting for a decision from the section moderators - do you approve or not this proposal?

--------------------
dva974
Message#58
21.02.17, 09:20
Driver
[offline]

Messages 8286
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Prince_Saint @ 02.20.17, 15:49*
I am waiting for a decision from the section moderators - do you approve or not this proposal?

Hello.
The thought is good. But creating a theme is better inPersonal experience
And in the survey there is no need. Create a topic and fill with the necessary information.

--------------------

~ Santino ~
Message#59
21.02.17, 13:39
[offline]

Messages 891

Dva974 @ 21.02.17, 08:20*
And in the survey there is no need. Create a topic and fill with the necessary information.

It is difficult to say, perhaps the meaning of the survey.

1) When creating such a topic, it is obvious that in 4 topics above all discussions should be stopped and redirected to a new general topic. Otherwise, there is no point in the "common base of processes and wavelets" if the discussion continues throughout the subforum.
2) I can only create a blank for the topic, i.e. cap with basic information. And in any case, user assistance will be needed, incl. with filling / addition caps. If there is no support (about which I would like to know in the survey) - then the topic will remain without development (full information).

First of all, it is important to refer to the item "1" from moderators and guests of topics.

--------------------
dva974
Message#60
21.02.17, 15:04
Driver
[offline]

Messages 8286
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Prince_Saint @ 02.21.17, 13:39*
1) When creating such a topic, it is obvious that in 4 topics above all discussions should be stopped and redirected to a new general topic. Otherwise, there is no point in the "common base of processes and wavelets" if the discussion continues throughout the subforum.

In the themes of the programs will be a discussion of the programs themselves. Problems with performance. And the bases will be in one common theme.
In the caps of the topics add links to the topic with the databases.

--------------------

eddddddy
Message#61
17.03.17, 09:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1372
Check in: 16.12.12

And how to create a theme for comparing similar applications? Immediately offered a description of the application ...

--------------------
all good \ /.

6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 22:05