> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

20 pagesV  « < 18 19 20 »  

> Error 48 | [iTunes]
cyxou
Message#1
14.05.15, 08:56
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 21.04.08

iTunes error 48 download

Apple iPhone 4S
Firmware: 8.1

Jailbreak: Yes
Jailbreak method:Pangu

Description of the problem:
The device is locked on Sprint. Worked through Gevey AIO.
It was reset and after that it did not start.
Since 8.2 and below were no longer subscribed, I had to restore to 8.3, but when I try to restore, error 48 always crashes. At the same time, the progress bar on the phone on the apple screen fills up completely and after some time in this state, iTunes crashes with the indicated error.
At the moment when you turn on the phone always shows a red apple and offers to connect to a PC with iTunes.

This is not a hardware problem, the phone did not fall after the moment of erasure, nobody climbed inside.

There have been actions:

1. Made on tips from Google - deleted IPSW, re-downloaded, the result is the same.
2. I tried on three PCs and two original cords and their combinations - the same as error 48.
3. Entered into DFU and tried to flash via iTunes - error 48 with the same symptoms
4. Tried to flash from MacBook - the same
5. I tried to flash 8.4 beta 3 - the same as error 48
6. Withdraw from the recovery mode using Recboot - the phone starts to show the apple when it is loaded and then turns off.

A similar problem with a similar intro with the same device arose from another user.Gamzat721That most likely confirms that the problem is still a software one.

What else can you do? Thanks in advance for the answers!

Post has been editedcyxou - 14.05.15, 08:59
fly_era
Message#382
15.07.18, 12:59
Master
[offline]

Messages 389
Check in: 12.06.16
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* A.R.S,
We roll in new antirollback and all raisins

--------------------
lock icloud DO NOT REMOVE! Consultations do not give!
repair of apple equipment of any complexity throughout the Russian Federation
Absib
Message#383
03.03.19, 11:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 06.02.13

Metel_2010 @ 02.24.18, 02:01*
3. connected the iphone, hanging on the cord, with the computer, pressed the shift and restore, chose the firmware file 6.1.3

The problem is that when you press shift, nothing happens. I can not select the firmware file 6.1.3. Tuna itself downloads 9.3.5 and updates to it ... How to make Tuna instead of 9.3.5 flash 6.1.3 ???

20 pagesV  « < 18 19 20 » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:34