> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Duet Display | [IPhone] [iPad] Turn iPad into a second monitor

Rep: (2988)
Duet display
Version: 1.5.9
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:14.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Duet Display mobile application that allows you to turn your iPad tablet computer into a second monitor

Description:
Duet Display allows you to use your iPad or iPhone as an additional display. Developed by a team of former Apple engineers, Duet is the first effective solution with zero latency.
Work more efficiently with Duet. Additional display can lead to an increase in the productivity of engineers, musicians, designers and artists up to 48%.
To install, download and open Duet on your Mac or PC (for free) and on iOS. Connect your iDevice to your Mac using Lightning or a 30-pin cable. Is done.
No need to think about firewall settings, Wi-Fi speed or your 802.11nk network. Duet is reliable, simple and provides a harmonious interaction of your iOS and OS X devices.
And feel free to use the touch screen to interact with your new display.

Specifications:
-Zero delay
-Auto tuning
-60 frames per second
-Ret display (optional)
- Reliable wired connection
-Support touchscreen
-Tech support on the same day

Supported devices:
All iphone withiOS 8.0 and higher
All iPad withiOS 8.0 and higher
All mac with10.9 (Mavericks) and up
All pc withWindows 7 and higher
Attached Image

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Finnish, French, Swedish
Developer: Duet, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.duetdisplay.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/duet-display/id935754064

Download: Attached fileDuet_Display_1.5.9.ipa (25.36 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
Archive:
Story:
1.5.9 Apr 12 2018
Bug fixes
Touchbar adjustments
The best experience
=====================
Mac v1.7.0.2 -https://www.duetdisplay.com/mac
Windows v1.5.1.4 -https://www.duetdisplay.com/windows
1.5.8 Mar 23 2018
Bug fixes
Better touch control
High sierra fixes
What's new in version 1.4.3
Keyboard bug fix
What's new in version 1.4.1
Customizable pressure curve
Predictive Line
Advanced gesture control
Performance and stability improvements
What's new in version 1.3.9
More gestures
Touchbar support
Bug fixes
What's new in version 1.3.6
Apple Pencil pressure fixes

Post has been editedmaxipon - 14.04.18, 21:27
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
I want to use the old iphone 3gs on 6.1.6 with benefits, it seems like Duet Display 0.3.3 was able to work even on 5ke, and starting from 1.0.0 only on 7ke.
Google has worn out - nothing sensible. Can anyone have this ancient version?

Rep: (5)
Is it possible to install on iPad 1 (iOS 5.1.1)? Appsync is, but iFunbox does not.

I uploaded the file to the aytyuns, I synchronize the file in the aytyuns to "Installation" and EVERYTHING: O Nothing happens in the iPhone, the iPhone is synchronized, but the application does not appear there :( What's wrong?

I uploaded the file to the aytyuns, I synchronize the file in the aytyuns to "Installation" and EVERYTHING: O Nothing happens in the iPhone, the iPhone is synchronized, but the application does not appear there :( What's wrong?

do you have installed DJs and appsync?
Are other hacked applications properly installed through itunes?

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (1)
link is not working

After installing the client for windows 10 just turns the circle on a black background and does not boot Windows. You have to roll back to the restore point. On the pad, everything fell instantly. Strange. What could be ???

Rep: (2)
tellium @ 04.24.17, 21:28*
After installing the client for windows 10 just turns the circle on a black background and does not boot Windows. You have to roll back to the restore point. On the pad, everything fell instantly. Strange. What could be ???

The same garbage

who has a black screen - wrote tech support, they help to cope very quickly

Hi there

Sorry for the hassle!

If you go to the iPad plugged in? If so, please follow the steps from the following article:http: //help.duetdispla…k-on-connect-to-mac-pc

If you don’t see the display, please uninstall Duet completely. To do so: go to control panel>Programs>uninstall Duet>restart PC>uninstall Duet Display / Kairos Display>restart PC. If you don’t see the Uninstall, please make sure it’s uninstalled by the command line and running this command:

msiexec.exe / x "{26FF0635-2319-4DA6-8B7D-D35E9CD40E85}”

I’m not sure that I’ve been completely uninstalled. Install driver. Download the driver fromhttps: //www.dropbox.co...uetDriverNov4.exe? dl = 0

Then restart your computer.

Then install Duet from www.duetdisplay.com/windows

Since then works, but lags
and sometimes without any problems, sometimes crashes constantly

Rep: (966)
Damn, it's just fine, everything works very quickly, I even like that in a pleasant shock. Only one question, is the high-performance mode of operation - in this mode, what will happen to the battery, if you always keep the tablet stuck in the computer? Will he charge, or will he spend it?

Rep: (256)
* Zaurik,
The battery is melting before our eyes, and in saving mode, the tablet lasts for 10 hours of constant work.

Version 1.4.0:Attached fileDuet Display 1.4.0.ipa(19.95 MB)

Rep: (161)
* DJokeR46,
Through appstor. There are discounts and promotions. You can snatch zanedorogo. The remaining options as I understand jail or google installation of all programs for free. Both ways are amateur - loss of warranty and device vulnerability. So it's up to you.

Rep: (966)
* DJokeR46 , through cydia impactor you can install, only every week you have to reinstall, but this is a matter of one minute

Rep: (1)
Not the programs but the complete G. Disgusting. Put the client on Windows 10. As a result, on a computer restart, a black screen on the monitor. It only helped, that on the motherboard there was an exit under hdmi from it started, deleted this trash! I thought everything, terribly frightened. So programs are not made

* ak4j7
Do not know how to use software - do not try. I use this tablet program all the time at work and have no problems, but there may be a problem with you in the hacked version, so I advise you to buy the application.

Rep: (6)
Hello to all. I apologize in advance what is wrong, but I will still ask. Is there a similar program for Android devices? that would also be without delay and 60 frames.

* Nikolya_Otruba,
iDisplay, like, but on Android it only works over Wi-Fi.

Rep: (6)
* The1day ,
And without delay?

* Nikolya_Otruba,
I don’t know this, didn’t check it, didn’t use this application at all.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19 5:05 PM