> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (1297)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
PictureSony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE, SGP771
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Models:
    • SGP712: WiFi Only
    • SGP771: WiFi + LTE

• Frequency support (SGP771 model only)
    • 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    • 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
    • 4G: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B17 / B20 / B28 / B40

• OS Google Android 5 (aka Lollipop)
  • SIM card format: nano-sim (only for SGP771 model)
  • Processor: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 (8 x 2 GHz / 1.5 GHz, 64 bit)
  • Video accelerator: Adreno 430
  • Screen
    • Type: 10.1 ", IPS, 299 ppi, tempered glass with oleophobic coating
    • Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)

• Memory
    • RAM: 3 GB
    • ROM: up to 32 GB

• Camera
    • Primary: 8.1 MP without flash, with autofocus, Exmor RS sensor
    • Front: 5.1 MP, Exmor R sensor

• Wireless technology
    • WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (MIMO, WiFi Direct, dual band 2.4 / 5 GHz)
    • Bluetooth 4.1
    • ANT +
    • GPS / aGPS / Beidou / Glonass
    • NFC
    • DLNA

• Sensor and sensors
    • Accelerometer
    • Light sensor
    • Hall Sensor
    • Magnetometer
    • Gyroscope

• Slots and connectors
    • 3.5 "audiojack
    • microUSB 2.0 with MHL 3.0 support
    • microSD (up to 128 GB)

• Battery
    • Type: Lithium Polymer
    • Capacity: 6000 mAh

• Dimensions: 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm
  • Weight: 389/393 gr.
  • Body color:
    • White
    • The black

• Protection against water and dust (IP65, IP68 standards)
  • FM radio

Additional Information:
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.09.18, 10:57
Reason for editing: How to switch the language on the keyboard.

Rep: (3)
* akademik_by ,
Well, there are no Kashpirovskys and Guddini here, therefore I will assume that I ate akb .. it is possible that PMC took it with me. batteries from different state farms of the Middle Kingdom and chose the best ... however there is still an autopsy quest .. People break the screens judging by youtube only on the way .. I really have personal feedback statistics. shorter
Something like that

Rep: (0)
algussss @ 06/11/19, 21:10*
order one battery from four different sellers

And do not make it difficult to throw links to what? I only found such numbersAli.

Got to the battery. Disconnected connectors. Something I'm confused, on what voltage to shoot? (white-red-red) and (white-black-black).
Attached Image

* akademik_by red plus black minus

(white-red-red) and (white-black-black).
1 2 3 4 5 6

2+ and 4- = 3.7V
2+ and 5- (2+ and 6-) = 3.8V

Similarly with red (3)
3+ and 4- = 3.7V
3+ and 5- (3+ and 6-) = 3.8V

What then show red 2 and 3 with white 4?

And if the tablet through charging took charge on both 5V and 9V with a smooth decrease in current to 400mA and 200mA, respectively, then we can assume that the battery is alive? And look for the cause of the indicator not working and not turning on the tablet further on the board?

Post has been editedakademik_by - 14.06.19, 13:01

* akademik_by , that is, the elements have quite adequate potential .. and if you leave to charge for a day (suppose) with monitoring and until the power is reduced to 0 milliampere? The voltage should be about 4.22-4.35 ... is there such a thing? But overall, 3.8 is quite ..

Hallelujah!
Some text that did and then output)

I decided to connect the power through the USB with the battery disconnected. The indicator has started to blink, so I think the tablet is alive. Consumption when the indicator is on 100mA, when off - 230mA. Then I connect the display and the battery. I supply power to the tablet: the same thing, only the illumination of the backlight and the white screen were added (trying to start and go out). After 5 seconds, the indicator lights up again and starts the screen, then it goes dead, and so on in a circle.
A double feeling, the tablet seems to be livening up, shows signs, but it does not start.
Again, I remove the contacts of the battery and apply power to the tablet. No changes. Then I connect the battery and apply power, now the diodes and the screen do not react, but the tablet began to take the current more amperes. Now all the ends are reduced to wires and connectors. The connectors sit tightly, I began to move the wires (the power to usb was connected) and at some point the screen caught fire and did not go out, it showed the battery charge level of 51%. Disconnected charging and pressed the power button. The tablet has loaded. Connected charging: switched to 9V with a consumption of 1.5A.
That's all.

The result: a working tablet on a stand without nat. exposure just went out. I did not react to the power button and did not blink with indicators, only took charge. After opening (from the tools only part of the packaging from the SD card, transparent flexible plastic, without hair dryers and other blades) visually everything is whole. After manipulating the black wires, everything worked, i.e. left the contact itself? Unclear.
Now we need to look for the battery: firstly, she is already very tired after 4 years of active use, and secondly, the problem with the wiring can remind me of myself.

* algussss, I hope to share their proven shops on the battery)

* akademik_by , no, most likely the error in the powermanagement controllet was reset and he started without an error .. it is like this ..;) my congratulations!

Ksta, and how to stick the display? Double-sided tape will be thick)

Rep: (359)
Ksta, and how to stick the display?

B7000
I hope to share my proven battery stores.

there are no such }-)

I wanted to change the battery in the service of Cepco, I was immediately warned that the display burst when replaced in 50% of cases, the guarantee is not given for this. I understand this is a problem with the tablet, well, I already read it above. While I took, I think ...
Who will advise what, take the risk?

* zevccc , I double-shot the display on two different z4tab and did not break it ..

* Brontozaurus
my respect, my arm is full)
In YouTube, I looked, it seems like nothing critical, the screen is cut off and that's it.
I understand when they cut it bends and can break the glass.

* zevccc ,
Thank ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 02:23