> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FIFA 15 [PS Vita] | Fans of FIFA on the PS Vita join!

Rep: (36)
Attached Image

Pocket soccer
Play to the best sports game of the planet on the road with EA SPORTS FIFA 15: Legacy Edition (. Only changed composition, shape, league, team physio and the gameplay remains the same as in the old version also removed the multiplayer..) O.O

Tongue: English
Number of players: 1
Release Date: 25.09.2014
Game Genres: Simulators / Simulator, Sport / Sport
The required amount of memory to save: 4096 KB

FIFA 15raises the realism of virtual football to new heights! Furious roar from the crowd, a vivid description of what is happening on the field of the best sports commentators, incredibly realistic behavior of athletes, detailed specification of the environment - in the new season FIFA thought out and worked out all the details.Football- play an extremely reckless, entertaining and full of genuine drama and FIFA 15 makes it possible to everyone to experience it for real.

Game features:
- Keep track of the game, accompanied by internationally renowned reviewers comments - the system Dynamic Match Presentation you do not miss any interesting moment of the match.
- Thanks to the Emotional Intelligence all 22 players on the field can exhibit emotions and respond to opponents and teammates, depending on the events taking place on the field - the first time in history a series of FIFA.
- Visuals function allows the maximum detail and vividly reproduce the situation on the field - you will see during the match and istaptyvaetsya trampled grass, and the shape of the players gets dirty and wrinkled.
- Through Authentic Player Visuals system all virtual athletes exactly replicate their traditional counterparts.
- Player Control Management System makes it possible to clearly and confidently manage the players, making them more precise movements, so the fight for the ball became much more entertaining and exciting than ever before.

Website mods:

P.S.:TAKZHE DISCUSSIONFIFA 18 Mod, FIFA 19 MOD, MOD FIFA 20!

In October 2018 he was releasedFIFA 19 MOD!(UPL there, RPL, the Serbian League, Greek League, and more!). Added expired balls, shapes, compositions and TP. As well, many players are normal face, hairstyle, tattoos, etc.

FIFA 19 MOD on the basis of FIFA 15
Game Size: ~ 4GB
Language: English or Spanish (you can select before starting the game)
Online:NOT

Download:

FIFA 19 MOD 2.0 on the basis of FIFA FOOTBALL

Game size: ~ 2.9 GB
English language
Online: NO
What added / removed:
Changes
* All updated kits
* All updates minikits
* FIFA 19 mini-theme
* Update logos of all teams
* All updated boots
* All updated gloves
* All the balls are updated and linked to their respective leagues
* All kits, gloves, balls, hair, face, etc.
To reduce the weight and the backlog
* Lists of FIFA 19
* Update 14,000 minifaces
* Some added / updated faces
* Many of the updated image modeling career
* More offers at the end of the season
* More translations in career mode
* Updated budget group
* Easy copy (not individual files)
* Easy removal
* Many more things that I do not remember XD

RPL NO! FDA IS!

Download:

P.S. The difference between FIFA 15 and 12 do not have! Only in the 12th I was online! 2.0 version of the mod better and newer. At the expense of career and departures in it I do not know, since not tested(Who will check, write in comments !!!)

FIFA 20 MOD on the basis of FIFA 15

} -) Changes:

- Sets 19-20 (1024 * 1024)

- Complete forms 19-20

- the numbers and fonts 19-20

- MINI Litsa 19-20

- models and textures from Nintendo switch (eg, collars Nike T-shirts)

- Common Commands and selection were licensed

- Face FIFA Online 4

- little tattoos

- balls 19-20

- boots 19-20

- coats of arms teams and super league

- Templates 19-20 (some winter signatures)

- a patch that improves the quality of the textures

- group included judges

- Advertisement FIFA 20

- mini-theme of pink in FIFA 20

- There RPL, but there is no FDA: beee:

Download:

The Spanish version

English version

: rolleyes:FIFA WC 2018 RUSSIA on the basis of FIFA 14.

Tongue: Spanish

Download:

TRANSLATION INTO RUSSIAN:
The Russian translation of the official part of FIFA 12-15

INSTALLATION: FOLDER "PCSB000 ***" (NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT FROM version of the game) throws THROUGH VitaShell (using a computer!) In the folder "ux0: / mai /" then go to MaiDumpTool program and install the game. If something is not clear, look at the installation guide intrenet games through MaiDumpTool!

Post has been editedJugend34 - 18.05.20, 21:41
Reason for editing: Added WC 2018 RUSSIA

Rep: (76)
That's just downright zvizdets. Who can explain it? Oh, who would write that do not proignoryat.

Attached images
Attached Image

Heh, who pick up as much: lol:

Attached images
Attached Image

Continued insanity. The last 30 games Jabneh all seen how the game will not let me play, oddly enough. In one game the team works well, others simply pass causes fielder wildest complexity, he loses the ball. And if the way the ball would be the third player to my own team - expect trouble, the ball just bounce off him like a pillar from the side of the enemy player. EA, so that you became ill.

Plus an error that occurs when no isprvlyayut for the fourth consecutive edition of consent for revenge.

I added more insanity. To earn 115 points you need to win 12 matches in a row. To lose only one ... I hate EA.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnterprise - 30.05.15, 02:34

Rep: (82)
should take the game? not a fan at all, purely for variety or something

Rep: (1)
November_Man @ 30.05.2015, 17:39*
should take the game? not a fan at all, purely for variety or something

Good football. If not a fan can take a cheaper, since fifa footbal, fifa, or 12, 13 or 14. The differences, besides compositions net.Esli need online, then take fifa 14.

Attached Image

FIFA 16 will not work on the Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita.

Electronic Arts representative said that they have no plans to release FIFA 16 on portable consoles PS Vita and 3DS. Also, the game does not appear on the Wii U.

"It is not going to release the game on PS Vita, 3DS. In addition, we have nothing to talk about mobile versions. But rest assured that we will tell them, if that ", - reads the statement.

Everything is logical. A year ago, another representative of EA reported that support for portable consoles will be minimized by the corporations, because it is going to pay much attention to release for Xbox One, PS4. And this is good.

On the other hand, FIFA appeared on Nintendo consoles in 2000. Since 2005 the game is constantly eyeing the PSP and DS. Breaking with tradition.

FIFA 16 will be released on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 in September.

Rep: (31)
* Jugend88,
If they only will change the composition again, then in principle it is not necessary otherwise. I would like to tell the PES would like to see on Vita.

* fare, PES way ... can get.

I do not know, I'm waiting for PS Now, I think there may be PES.

Rep: (0)
I do not know about you but I'm waiting for fifa 16 on Vita

* NOOBWTF,
I do not expect, but was very upset when he heard that FIFA 16 will not be on Vita.

Pes just released?

* mersaman,
None will come, will not be on the Vita or PES 2016 or FIFA 2016

Post has been editedfare - 17.08.15, 09:59

Rep: (19)
Yes, a strange picture.
2014 - the old structure, but there are online
2015 - new compositions, but not available online (it is not mysticism)
And in 2016 there is nothing at all.
By the way, EA's said that will no longer support mobile consoles. So that the NHL, FIFA, NBA, NFL - do not see anything

* Manaos I agree. But it can be done 17 th. Just do not understand what prevents to make fifu like on mobile devices!

We VC. Who cares!VC

Post has been editedJugend88 - 27.12.15, 23:20

A physics game? Just wondering whether or not to take. If physics - both mobile (on the IOS, in particular), then - pass by. If both on PS3, since the 13th, then - the rules.

* Basilio86, physics in all parts of both FIFA 12 on the PS3. Cc :)

Jugend88 @ 14.01.2016, 15:47*
Basilio86, in all parts of physics as the FIFA 12 on the PS3. Copy

That is, the ball primagnichen the feet?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 20:12