DEXP Ursus 8W - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Z3735 | 1GB RAM | 16GB

Rep: (9)
DEXP Ursus 8W
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Atom Z3735 | 1Gb | 16GB / 3G / Wi-Fi /
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Common parameters
Tablet PC Type
Model DEXP Ursus 8W
Silver color
Screen
Screen size 8 "
Screen resolution 1280x800
No screen sheeting
IPS screen technology
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen is
System
Windows 8.1 operating system
Intel processor
Intel Atom Z3735 processor model
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1330 MHz
Intel HD Graphics video processor
RAM 1024 MB
16GB internal memory
Memory card slot available
Type of memory card micro SD, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
The maximum size of a memory card is 64 GB
Wireless connection
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Bluetooth support is
Bluetooth version 4
3G wireless module, Wi-Fi
Work in cell phone mode is not
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2
Front camera there
The number of megapixels of the front camera 2
Nutrition
Battery capacity 4500 mAh
Sound
Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is
Functionality
GLONASS navigation system support no
GPS receiver no
Automatic screen orientation is
Sensors accelerometer (G-sensor), gyro sensor
Qwerty virtual keyboard
Connection
Connecting external devices via USB (OTG)
USB type micro USB connectors
Mini HDMI video outputs
No MHL support
Audio interfaces audio output / headphone
Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
Headset connection
Dock station
The presence of a docking station is not included
Additional Information
Body material metal
Dimensions, weight
Width 133 mm
Height is 210 mm
Thickness is 8.75 mm
Weight 400 g
additional information
Attached Image
Photos Bios
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful
After manipulations, the sensor stopped working
Go into the BIOS and play with the version of your touchscreen Bios / Advanced / Os Bom Configuration / Touch Panel select (I have MSSL1680)
Bootable flash with sd and sensor support

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 05.07.18, 11:56

Rep: (4)
I take 2 months. Artist: Big, but light. Good in the hand.
Screen brightness for transport at the time.
2 seconds off! I switched off - threw "close the door" in the bag.
Well connected to the Internet in the subway (Moscow).
For 30 minutes, the system reset of internal storage. But then darkness put the font size (150%) and the most needed programs. Immediately wash 2gis (and without it there is no disk space). I do not uninstall, and roughly erased from Progr Files. - Conserving memory of 500 MB.
For test run "Asphalt", but not the latest version. - Everything is working.
Restored with the salvation of the stick. - For a long time, but it worked. - First, the disc marks (I had to repartition), then writes the section rekaveri, then installs with it.
The general conclusion gives the feel touch pad. Very good for reading PDF and others. On the subway. Internet, tutorials on the subway. You can play in the transport.
It is a pity that it is impossible to call.

Rustam, I, too, was dead when I removed the Paragon recovery disc. But, I pre-made flash drive rescue windose means. - It is inserted and press the power. It's all. The BIOS does not include necessary.
Repartition the disk itself as it was. Copying the recovery disk. And recover from it windose.
Sorry, gifperm, but stick with your application are not loaded. He sees it and begins to boot from it. Then somewhere stumbles and displays a blue screen with an error message. Loaded here with this stick
AdminPE - Startup Disk System Administrator (WinPE5 x86 / x64 UEFI)
But it does not support tap on the screen. - Need a mouse. Here you tell us how to attach our wood and tap the screen and all.
Keyboard would be too bad in the BIOS and VinPe replace anything. Then it would dramatically expand the scope of our device. - it would be possible to quickly change in the way the whole complex used programs.
Rustam, under BIOS-uefi stack devices that can be uploaded, enter only devices with uefi. This stack is now not constant, as in the old bios and is now formed therein. If the flash drive is not loading uefi, it is not in the stack will be. Are you there now is only one: the hard disk, because Only it remained uefi loader.
boot from
AdminPE - Startup Disk System Administrator (WinPE5 x86 / x64 UEFI).
- WinPE5 see the second flash drive with Win10. And install Win10.

Rep: (0)
Good day, has left for the night update to 10, in the morning watch (what went wrong), windows will not boot, and when recovering from a flash drive writes supposedly enough memory to create the ramdisk.

* gauri22,
You can put your image of the stick to recover? MB so it will recover.
Do not get run WinPE, because I can not enter the BIOS. The keyboard does not connect at startup. So I want to try to create a USB flash drive recovery, based on your image.

Post has been editedRustam S. - 31.07.15, 13:58

Rep: (534)
While experimenting with the system and no particular desire to profit from the Win10 personally for me a little, that coversDEXP Ursus 8W (Post ISIEIAI # 41382893)

I do not know how to make an image of the stick. UltraIzo makes some ima-file, Acronis does not stick the image as a disk, and like data. I do Akronisom.
https://yadi.sk/d/fNOrShpTiCvcY
Recovery image stick to DEXP 8w3g.

Image prepared with the help of Acronis True Image 2014.

Acronis can not do the image of the stick. - This is only the image data from the stick.

ursus 8w 3g - good reviews
BQ 8004G - very bad reviews
iRU B802G - excellent reviews
KREZ TM802B16 - good reviews
Digma Eve 8.1 3G - good reviews
Prestigio MultiPad PMP880TD - 4990 rubles.Prestigio Visconte Quad
Archos 80 Cesium - 4990 rub.- absence of 3G / 4G
Point-of-View MOBII WinTAB-P800W

Should not differ in usability of, and the only drivers.
Those. If you have smart tips on how to use them (links), then share.

Post has been editedgauri22 - 01.08.15, 12:27

Drivers from the official site dexp.club:

http://dexp.club/Produ...3G-silver?Archive=True

http://dexp.club/Windows_10/upgrade.html
Go to Windows 10 for free. Find a computer that supports Windows 10

Device Type Model Windows version upgrade to Windows 10
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus 10W 3G Windows 8.1 Yes
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus 10W2 3G Windows 8.1 Yes
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus 10XW Windows 8.1 Yes
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus 7W Windows 8.1 No
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus Z110 Apollo Windows 8.1 No
Tablet PC DEXP Ursus Z110i Apollo Windows 8.1 No

DEXP Ursus 8W - neither yes nor no. - silent. Seen much nakosyachili with this model.

Post has been editedgauri22 - 02.08.15, 17:16

gauri22 @ 02.08.2015, 16:46*
Drivers from the official site dexp.club:

Stronglynot I recommend blindly to demolish the system in the hope that the driver is, there may be different revision tablets.
and in general it bluntly bekappeasy way kopirnut firewoodinstead of mounting the wood

Driver on my plate was found on Baiduhttp://yun.baidu.com/w...areid=33812227&third=0Due to the surviving paths in the system D: \ T80 DRIVER W33 \ DRIVERS \ IDTP \ IDTP9145A PACKAGE-V5.3.3-20140717 apparently had problems after installing windows%)

but in generalhttp: //downloadcenter....et%2FWindows%2FA801%2F

And here is the original Windows most likely, in English, areBaidu need regs or can perezalit
there and instruction in how to fill in pdf

And in general calm down with this 10 why it is necessary? What profit? ever want to fall asleep and neprosypayuschiysya tablet? so I guarantee that it will be proboema hardware with our iron or other interesting lags, that six months later - a year or two will sense IMHO

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 02.08.15, 18:49

Surrendered today in a SO 8w ((

Rustam S. @ 04.08.2015, 16:21*
Surrendered today in a SO 8w ((

And then English girl from China post above have not tried? Although they knew that if the image there is

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 04.08.15, 20:41

ISIEIAI, to download, you need to be registered on baidy. - Requests to guess the characters in their names. - Checks on kitaychatost. - If you can not guess, then asks again after an hour. Or SMS amarikansky, European phone. - I could not.

Laid Windows engl. - I would try.

Post has been editedgauri22 - 04.08.15, 20:47

Those in the know, you can do an upgrade? Those. there is soldered memory and SSD or installed in sockets?

Posted on 08/06/2015, 15:21:

ISIEIAI @ 02.08.2015, 18:20*
And in general calm down with this 10 why it is necessary? What profit? ever want to fall asleep and neprosypayuschiysya tablet? so I guarantee that it will be proboema hardware with our iron or other interesting lags, that six months later - a year or two will sense IMHO

And 10 as 8.1 does not allow calls in the presence of 3G (8W 3G)?

2albert!
1) soldered,
2) The call will be impossible.

Post has been editedgauri22 - 06.08.15, 22:38

Rep: (80)
And how here to see prices do to the size of the windows stores programs? After closing the program, she again started in full screen.

Rep: (179)
Naood think brat.danny tablet, tell what his cons, and whether much of marriage, whether or not to take?

Requirements internet onlain videos, movies.

Or is it better to wait for his brother, 7 "?
How many more than seven inches?

Post has been editedLada vesta - 07.08.15, 09:42

Rep: (80)
Money spent, approximately 6.5 thousand. Rub. Worth.

Lada vesta! 8 better than 7 - I fingered in the store. 7 subjectively harder. - Like a stone. 8 large flat and seems to be easier. For film and dominoes just right.

Posted on 08/07/2015, 23:48:

shahmatist2! - I, too, was looking for how to remember the size of the windows. - Not found. This brings me too. Just for the sake of this I want to try Win10.

But if after the opening of the window click on the title, it takes the stored size.

Rep: (179)
* gauri22,
Well kikie disadvantages of this plancha

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 19:41