> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A5000 - Firmware
Best firmware
The best version of Android
Pie 9.x.x AOSP Based [ 25 ] ** [11,63%]
Pie 9.x.x LineageOS Based [ 18 ] ** [8,37%]
Oreo 8.x.x AOSP Based [ 4 ] ** [1,86%]
Oreo 8.x.x LineageOS Based [ 4 ] ** [1,86%]
Nougat 7.x.x AOSP Based [ 11 ] ** [5,12%]
Nougat 7.x.x LineageOS Based [ 13 ] ** [6,05%]
Marshmellow 6.x.x AOSP Based [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
Marshmellow 6.x.x LineageOS Based [ 1 ] ** [0,47%]
Difficult to answer [ 137 ] ** [63,72%]
Best firmware on 6.x.x
LineageOS 13 (LOS) [ 36 ] ** [16,74%]
RuserrectionRemix OS (RR) 5.x.x [ 20 ] ** [9,3%]
Temasek 13 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
I did not flash it from 6.xxx on this smartphone [ 155 ] ** [72,09%]
Best firmware on 7.xx
AospExtended 4.6 (AEX) [ 23 ] ** [10,7%]
LineageOS 14.1 (LOS) [ 34 ] ** [15,81%]
LegenRom 19 (LR) [ 4 ] ** [1,86%]
ResurrectionRemix OS 5.8.5 (RR) [ 13 ] ** [6,05%]
ViperOS 3.1.1 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
I did not flash it from 7.xx.nothing on this smartphone [ 137 ] ** [63,72%]
The most stable modem
2018 Mix Communication Module MIUI P28 [ 25 ] ** [11,63%]
2018 Communications Module P28 [ 9 ] ** [4,19%]
2018 Communications Module P7 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
2018 Communications Module P6 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
2018 Communications Module P5 [ 1 ] ** [0,47%]
2018 Communications Module P4 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
2018 P3 Communications Module [ 0 ] ** [0%]
P5 Communication Module 2016 [ 2 ] ** [0,93%]
Stock communication module updated [ 7 ] ** [3,26%]
2018 communication module [ 7 ] ** [3,26%]
Did not flash modems at all on this smartphone [ 158 ] ** [73,49%]
Total votes: 215

Rep: (935)
Lenovo A5000 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A5000, LA5, A5K, adder

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Lenovo A5000 Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Recommendations for the design of messages about firmware and updates
FAQ about firmware versions.
How to choose custom firmware, and which one is better?
In order to enter the engineering menu, you need to enter in the application "Phone" number * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
Custom firmware
Kernel 3.4.67 -set only after a rollback
Android 4.4.X
Android 5.1.1
Android 6.0.1
AOSP Based
SlimROM 6.0.1

CyanogenMod Based
Resurrection Remix 5.7.0
AICP

Core 3.10.54 - set only on 5.0
Kernel 3.10.x - set only after a rollback
Android 5.xx
CyanogenMod Based
CyanogenMod 12.1

Android 6.xx
Android 7.x

Instructions
Installing TeamWin Recovery on this smartphone
Backup all device data (imei, Mac-Address, Serial number of the device, etc.)
A working way to restore dev / nvram (IMEI)- helps in all cases.
Memory remapping instruction
The method of treatment of bricks after the wrong firmware through the Flash Tool
Creating and flashing full backup via flashlight
Nvram warning solution: 0x10
Instructions on firmware via Flash Tool on 5.x.x Android and vice versa to 4.4.x Android
Before flashing, charge the phone at least 80%, this will help to avoid unnecessary problems in the event of overpatching.
Installation via the SP Flash Tool:
1. Make a backup of all data;
2. Be sure to backup the dev / nvram section;
3. Install the driver according to the instructions above;
4. Download the firmware and SP Flash Tool and unzip to the root of any disk (folder names should not contain any characters other than Latin);
5. Open the SP Flash Tool, press Ctrl + O and go to the Download item and check the box next to DA DL All with Checksum. Close options window;
Further, all actions occur exclusively on the "Download" tab of the main program window.
6. In the Download-Agent field, select MTK_AllInOne_DA (if not selected);
7. In the Scatter-loading File field, select the file MT6582_Android_scatter.txt, which lies in the folder with the firmware and wait for the amount check to be checked;
8. In the drop-down menu, which is immediately below the Scatter-loading File, selectDownload Only , do not confuse here otherwise you risk getting a brick;
9 . Turn off the phone, at will, you can remove the SIM card and memory card;
10. Push the buttonDownload. Do not confuse, the button is in the same window, at the top, withgreenarrow down.
11. Connect the cable to the computer, and connect the phone to the cable and wait.
12. After the download is complete, a window with a large tick will appear.
13. Now turn off the phone and press the power button. The first download (depending on the firmware) lasts from 3 to 10 minutes.
14. After the initial configuration, but before installing all the applications, we check our region. In the dialer dial #### 682 # and see what is written in the window Current code. If it says CH, then choose your own, click OK and wait for the phone to make a wipe / system and / data. Then we re-adjust and use it for health.
Instructions for installing the firmware on the kernel 3.10.x
1. Download the firmware S030.
2. Flash through Flash Tool, smartphone firmware S030 that you downloaded earlier.
3. After flashing, turn on the body, attention from the first time may not turn on, vibrates and everything, wait 5-7 seconds and turn on again
4. We are waiting for the launch of the system, until the moment when the choice of language appears, and we pass to the desktop.
5. Turn off the smartphone, and enter TWRP by pressing the "-", "+" buttons and the power button (simultaneously)
6. Next from TWRP (3.2.3-0 is better, select Wipe - Advanced wipe. In the window that opens, check: Davlink cache, System, Cache, Data, Interal_Storage.
7. Next, move the Swipe to Wipe slider.
8. Then go to the main window and select Reboot.>Recovery will say there is no OS, move the Swipe to Reboot slider
9. Next, in the TWRP, select the Install item.
10. Select an external USB flash drive using the Select Storage menu.
11. Find our firmware in .zip format and flash it.
12. At the end of the installation, we restart the smartphone.

Instructions for obtaining root rights

Recovery / Root / Custom Kernels / Sources
Modems
Patches / Add-ons
Useful
Survey Screenshots

The stability of the firmware 11/11/2018
Attached Image

Poll is the best version of Android OC
Attached Image

Survey on firmware-03/24/2018
Attached Image

What is your core? 27.02.2018
Attached Image
Survey on the hardware of the firmware 06/30/2018
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 01.09.20, 11:55
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (179)
Voorgez @ 05/19/2015, 00:20*
Recovery 2.8.1 in my opinion some kind of crooked, you can’t go into it at all, did someone manage to go into it, or is it the same problem?

Normal recovery, everything enters and all functions performs.

* Boanerges
Worth the Vizardik recoveryhttp: //lenovo-forums.r...o-a5000-recovery-twrp/
Everything comes fine in it (clamping both volume buttons and meals). And there is no hangsone, makes backups, I have all the firmware in the backups, but until the wife stopped on Color.

Rep: (104)
search0123, thank you, correctly described, already went, it came up one volumetral volume, it's strange that the button + worked, but no, it's on the nineteenth ... why the menu falls on the stock, it is not clear ... as a vizard wrote from the first time Do not work. You plus behind jog. Help. Simply different input modes for each recovery, and even devices.

IOJ, in words such "smart" ... type romodelas can not be taught, etc ... And why if such a smart, did not deodexed the assembly presented above, did not give the guys, it is necessary, you are sitting on it, judging from yours The post, do not doubt randomly, maybe hands curves, can brains curves - from your expressions, I think we just do not know how? :)

I imagine:Deodexed AOS 025. As a foundation took 025 Light which hel. frost_ua, screenshots I did not attach, he laid out, is above Lenovo A5000 - firmware. My edition: Kastoma's deodoxation + added 2 more secret applications, see, for the sake of this actually presented OS. APEX launcher replaced the HOLO HD, did not change anything, the code was not edited. If it is a script, I would also make for the recovery if it is under stock, make it or let it know.
Download linkhttp://ifolder.com.ua/f13vpoe76r7w.html

Post has been editedBoanerges - 19.05.15, 12:09

Rep: (435)
* Arthu112,
Uv. CopyPaster, I'm not just doing so make a hat.
"When publishing a firmware on a third-party resource. Do not forget to specify the source! Respect someone else's work and time spent."
Please correct your posts.
* Ioj,
Gold posts. All in the case! Pro* Boanerges He said everything correctly, even add nothing to it, besides. What he is worn for deodeks. How much I watched firmware, there is no difference. Deedkes - deleted all applications .odex + added a pair of applications: CLAP: No one will understand the difference.

IOJ @ 05/18/2015, 22:12*
Levu to fasten wishes was not?

There is no good version, so there is no point in doing.
* Ioj,
You are a pretty picky user. I do not take offense for criticism, it's even nice that there is something striving for. Couple words I would like to say firmware:
Miui is not an offline release, the Chinese still rule the mistakes, but with recent versions you can already use. You have not seen what was on the first version.
Coloros - the most beautiful (animated weather) The firmware I saw, but eats the RAM decently, but for such a beauty neither sorry. + This is the only assembly that exists for MTC 6582, although there is already good;)
Slimarkark - the founder of the firmware licked it completely. Periodically, updates occur, with small edits.
Stock - View of Vibe 2.0 inside AOSP, I do not like naked firmware. Moreover, I slowed down ... I did not like it at all.
* Ioj,
At the last page in the recall, the non-working location in all my customs. Here it is ready to argue, when using only the device. Navitel catches satellites in seconds and determines the location. Specially after your post checked on all customs. I do not use location on the networks. Satellites do not lose, at the moment it costs, today the whole day used the navigator, in different villages. Not falling off, leads at times better than S660.
* Ioj,
Cm11 - there is, but I'm sure you will not like it. GPS does not work, the stock video camera does not remove, only a separate application. Not yet Dodelan for MT6582. You can monitor the course of events on XDA.

For the future, before laying out the archive for everyone. I myself check the installation, strictly according to the instructions that I specify in the firmware header.

Post has been editedwizardik - 19.05.15, 17:27

Rep: (45)
* wizardik,

I tried the Coloros for the second time. In general, in the description you need to add "Smoking thoughtfully!". It seems and with geopositioning everyone has grown! Wonders! :)

And about CallRecordera - Thank you very much! I will try! COLOROS MODE, BREAKING AND ABOUT SLIM.
I like in a joke: "- letters do not reach me! - And you read them twice!" : rofl:
------------

In order not to produce posts, I will continue here.
So, I realized the second time that the axis is excellent. Lockers with positioning decided using FASTERGPS. Deposited Europe / Russian Federation, and included Wiper. Now everything is positioned by anything. By tower, on satellites. Satellites are caught instantly.
CallRecorder - MediaTek / Standard API / Default / AMR) is conducted. The audibility of the recorded is excellent.
From problems: rolleyes: - Old Offlan Wikipedia Wikidroyd does not start. Need to download a new one.
From my point of view, MIUI is preferable - it does not climb out where the hieroglyphs come from.

Post has been editedIoj - 20.05.15, 07:30

Rep: (1165)
M
Dear participants of Debatov !
I recommend reading carefullyForum Rules once again, all points.
Please stop flooding, transition to personality, personal correspondence and insults.
Topic cleaned.

Rep: (5)
Good day to all. Help is needed. I bought this device, got root as described in the header, installed Titanium and Adfree, rebooted and got a corpse. The device does not submit signs of life at all, although the charge remained another 40%, does not respond to all possible shortcuts. Chargers tried 5 pieces of different. Multiple computers, with different cords it is not seen. SC is not an option - today the phone must be given. Help me please.

Rep: (435)
Virtuas1981 @ 24.05.2015, 07:56*
SC is not an option - today the phone must be given. Help me please.

Turn off the phone and flash the 28th off the firmware. You can find everything on the Lenovo Forum
Like an option, you can go to the recovery: the volume is up + down and the power button, there to select the factor reset. The phone will depart to factory settings.

Post has been editedwizardik - 24.05.15, 17:58

Rep: (0)
Baderr @ 05/13/2015, 14:43*
Not put on the air firmware 028, writes a flash failure .. 027 Set up to it normally .. What could it be? Tell me please

The same flash firmware firmware from the box S025 What is the reason for the root!

Rep: (1)
With the firmware A5000_S025_150121_ROW_LITE_BY_FROST_UA, a red strip appears at the bottom of the Flash Tool program, where "Download Data 100%" is written and the window pops up with the following content: "PMT Changed for the Rom; In Must Be Downloaded." I also tried A5000_S028_150506_ROW, and other firmware and recovery, all the same pops up this window ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedsubwoofer555 - 01.06.15, 21:56

SUBWOOFER555 @ 06/01/2015, 21:33*
"PMT Changed for the Rom; In Must Be Downloaded."

In the settings it is a daw on "Da DL All WITH CHECKSUM"
and change the "Download only" mode on "Firmware Upgrade"

Here is"Instructions with pictures"

Post has been editedsearch0123 - 02.06.15, 11:18

* search0123,
And in the instructions, on the contrary, it is written to put a daw on the "da dl all with checksum" and in the header of this topic in paragraph 8 it is written on the contrary "Selectdownload only, here do not confuse otherwise risks to get a brick" Why so?

SUBWOOFER555 @ 06/02/2015, 12:35*
It is written to put a daw on "Da DL All WITH CHECKSUM"

So I ask about it, if it did not stand you need to put.
SUBWOOFER555 @ 06/02/2015, 12:35*
In the header of this topic in paragraph 8, it is written on the contrary "ChoosedLoad Only, here do not confuse otherwise risks to get a brick" Why so?

Although the old wording (I did not see the other), but I think it will be clear.
What is the difference in the firmware from Flashtool - "download" and "firmware->Upgrade "?
As an option can with a scatter file even not so.

* search0123, Skatter file tried too different ... and from backup program
MTK Droid Tools pulled out ...
Everything, I began to flash well, after the firmware in the "Firmware Upgrade" mode of the stock firmware, began to flash in the "Download only", at first was afraid to lose NVRAM, now everything is OK)))
I used on Color OS 4.4.2 by vVizard, but when turned on, it writes that an error occurred in several applications and reboots (((((and so constantly ((((I can't go to the recovery and I can not flash through the flush ((( does not connect and can not find the MTR driver? What to do, tell me? (((((((((
M
Check outForum Rules !
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedMannur - 02.06.15, 23:46

SUBWOOFER555 @ 06/01/2015, 19:33*
With the firmware A5000_S025_150121_ROW_LITE_BY_FROST_UA, a red strip appears at the bottom of the Flash Tool program, where "Download Data 100%" is written and the window pops up with the following content: "PMT Changed for the Rom; In Must Be Downloaded." I also tried A5000_S028_150506_ROW, and other firmware and recovery, all the same pops up this window ...

Just recently, I was able to successfully reflash on the light firmware using the FlashTool version 5.1343.01 from the instructions for installing drivers on a PC for Lenovo devices on the MTK platform, a link to which is in the NVRAM backup instructions, which is in turn in Instructions for firmware.

You can read more about this error here:http://forum.china-Iphone.ru/programma-dlya-ruta-bekapa-i-sozdaniya-rekaveri-na-mt65-t17863.html#p538634.(Expand 8038 error)

So far, the flight is normal, only depart the settings when you click on the application profile My life :) for the Ukrainian operator, but I suspect it is not related to the firmware.

This method is preferable, since the phone does not format, unlike Firmware Upgrade (i.e., everything remains except for the rubble, and the species changes for the better).

Post has been editedikostello - 03.06.15, 05:49

I can not put TWRP :( ... I made a root, put MobileUncle Tools, and when I select the recovery update in Tools, does not find the image file .... Tell me what ..: thank_you:

Understood ..)))

Post has been editedla.solo - 03.06.15, 13:47

Rep: (121)
Kingrootgetting root rights without a computer

Rep: (14)
Regarding the receipt of the root of rights. With the help of VROot through the computer and under the seven 32 bits, I got the root without problems. True, it happened much longer in time for some reason, than on 8.1
But everything works. According to the instructions in the header. Pinched backups of his prog from the old smart with Titanium Backup.
So use Vroot.

Tell me, please, can it be possible to remove all the extra programs from the phone, so that the memory is cleaned, like Facebooks of any and other trash, without all these problems with ruts, the firmware of the nuclei and other things? Please do not throw tomatoes, because I have never been engaged in these things and I'm afraid to get a "new brick".

Rep: (1154)
* PAL_LITRBI4,
PAL_LITRBI4 @ 06/05/2015, 15:56*
Is it possible to remove all unnecessary programs from the phone

PAL_LITRBI4 @ 06/05/2015, 15:56*
Without all these root problems

You can freeze them in the application menu, those that are deleted-delete, and the others simply disable (see scripes)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.01.21, 13:59