DEXP Ursus 7W - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7 '' | Intel Z3735G | 1GB RAM

Rep: (111)
DEXP Ursus 7W Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Buying and Accessories
Windows 8.1 | 7 "| Intel Z3735G | 1Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

A photo
Attached Image

Specifications
DEXP Ursus 7W
Processor Intel Z3735G
Processor frequency 1.3-1.8 GHz
Windows 8.1 operating system
RAM 1 GB DDR3L
Flash memory 16 GB
Expansion slots support for flash cards
Screen 7 inch, IPS 1024 * 600
Capacitive Sensor
WIFI, Bluetooth
GPS navigation is not supported
3G not supported
Intel HD Graphic Video Accelerator
The front camera of 0.3 MP, 2.0 MP rear
Ports mini-HDMI, micro-USB, microSD, 3.5 mm headphone input
Sound Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Plastic case
The size of 191.8 x 111.5 x 8.1 (mm)
Weight 260 g
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactsot555 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 25.07.16, 20:17
Reason for editing: a manual on Windows performance lifting (direct response of the system)

Rep: (186)
* ainur101, the screen is not lit like. I do not understand today for 7 hours of sleep a night, I ate 5% charge. Again this afternoon for an hour 17%. It seems that all applications closed. What is the problem

Bought today a bluetooth keyboard (size 20cm) for 850r and mouse for the 890r is also Bluetooth, everything is very convenient to carry, very tablet charging just fine to play PC games and work;) The plate was taken for 4500r, for the money super machine and build happy.

Post has been editedromanfender - 09.08.15, 13:12

Rep: (179)
* romanfender
I own and have not waited, bought yesterday its 8 "brother

Posted on 09/08/2015, 18:03:

* romanfender
By the way it was possible to save, buy Claudia android tv bluetooth for her identity and her and touch mouse there and Claudia, and sales in the BIOS plows

* Lada vesta, I need a real mouse to play shooters)

Rep: (6)
Image from flash shot program USBIt
Accordingly, a flash drive taking 8GB and record it on this by means of the proposed program.
Connecting the keyboard and mouse (to taste) - when running on the keyboard click Esc.
In the menu that appears, choose Load from file - there we find our USB stick and select bootia32.efi
Next, a menu appears in which -
choose to restore the system
- there will be two options:
1) just delete a file (select it)
2) To transfer to another owner (This version deals with grout drive and very long) - does not have to choose it))
Next, the installer has been its direct business, then reboots and a window appears with the question of whether to reset the TPM - I opted for an affirmative answer.
And then the system is already very retrofitted.

PS When was Win10 - did not want to put a zero c flash until you have removed all partitions on the disk.

Guys tell me whether it is possible here in the BIOS to increase the frequency at which the throttling is activated?

* romanfender
I think unlikely, and for what ?? To Planche melted? He is no coolers

Rep: (0)
Guys please help !!! I do not know what to do I can not roll back (((((Writes "The problem is when you return your PC to its original state" changes are not made. Tell me what to do ???????

* Igorbug,
Stavit.vindu from scratch

Lada vesta @ 13.08.2015, 07:51*
Stavit.vindu from scratch

A Windows any suitable ??? Or a tablet which is a special need?

* Igorbug,
In principle, any but the best factory, there is somewhere in the subject all bylr, flipped.

Rep: (29)
For my money machine is a miracle. I connected via USB Gigabit network card, through it, watching a movie with the balls on a nearby computer, tablet itself is connected to a TV set. All OK. The price of 4600 rubles, and stick to the TV set from Intel worth about 14 pieces !!! What a twist. Dexp can sometimes sell worthy things.

Pancake is now Windu can not put (not boot the installation of Windows and all ((((maybe somewhere in the BIOS setup that what should be changed?

All I realized where lopuhnulsya))) fleha was under ntfs formatted.

Posted on 14/08/2015, 20:44:

And how much is the cord for the telly this Tablet computers?

And what kind of file to run to install drivers on vidyahu?

There was a problem with the sensor (((tykaetso not where nazhimaesh ((Che do tell?

Calibration is proceeding normally, and then the sensor is still not working as it should (((

Rep: (81)
Igorbug @ 14.08.2015, 22:43*
There was a problem with the sensor (((tykaetso not where nazhimaesh ((Che do tell?

calibration settings are not stored in the registry and in the file. Unzip the attached file (SileadTouch.fw) in the folder C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers, restart the tablet, and after a reboot, reset the calibration of the regular way.

Attached files

Attached fileSileadTouch.fw.zip(25.73 Kb)

Post has been edited@ luk @ rd - 15.08.15, 09:24

@ Luk @ rd @ 15.08.2015, 09:12*
calibration settings are not stored in the registry and in the file. Unzip the attached file (SileadTouch.fw) in the folder C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers, restart the tablet, and after a reboot, reset the calibration of the regular way.

Many thanks to help))))

Posted 08/15/2015, 9:35:

And you activate than Windu? As usual 8.1 or tablet such as a girlfriend?

Rep: (81)
Igorbug @ 15.08.2015, 09:35*
And you activate than Windu? As usual 8.1 or tablet such as a girlfriend?

Regarding activation:
1. If you install Windows 10 over windows8.1 as an update, the activation will happen automatically when you connect to the internet (product key sewn into UEFI transferred to Microsoft's servers, and they are sent to the tablet activation key attached to your tablet)
2. If you install Windows 10 from scratch, it is likely that the activation key from windows8.1 not caught and Windows 10 will be inactivated. Then you have the giving options:
the first - to find a pirate activator on Windows 10, but then it will be pirated windows;
second - if you want to have been licensed Windows 10, you need to installing Windows 10 over windows8.1 (if you already have Windows 10, it is necessary to revert to the drain windows8.1 continue under the instruction) in the form of an update, wait when there will be activated automatically when connected to the internet, and then (when you already have activated Windows 10), you can safely demolish mounted axle and install Windows 10 from scratch (but the version of Windows 10 should be sure to Home, otherwise will not be activated, because the upgrade also installed Home version and the key is issued for ativatsii this version) - because with the last setting on a Microsoft server already lit up your tablet, you connect to the Internet activation occurs automatically as if you were installing windows 10 update.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 10:28