DEXP Ursus 7W - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7 '' | Intel Z3735G | 1GB RAM

Rep: (111)
DEXP Ursus 7W Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Buying and Accessories
Windows 8.1 | 7 "| Intel Z3735G | 1Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

A photo
Attached Image

Specifications
DEXP Ursus 7W
Processor Intel Z3735G
Processor frequency 1.3-1.8 GHz
Windows 8.1 operating system
RAM 1 GB DDR3L
Flash memory 16 GB
Expansion slots support for flash cards
Screen 7 inch, IPS 1024 * 600
Capacitive Sensor
WIFI, Bluetooth
GPS navigation is not supported
3G not supported
Intel HD Graphic Video Accelerator
The front camera of 0.3 MP, 2.0 MP rear
Ports mini-HDMI, micro-USB, microSD, 3.5 mm headphone input
Sound Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Plastic case
The size of 191.8 x 111.5 x 8.1 (mm)
Weight 260 g
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactsot555 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 25.07.16, 20:17
Reason for editing: a manual on Windows performance lifting (direct response of the system)

Rep: (2)
* @ luk @ rd,
Similarly tears With the prestige of it (the gamepad as a gift persuaded), I might add that clear Planche charged in 1.5 hours and the battery is not buggy like I prestigio visconte quad. Also, a huge plus is that by pulling hard drives OTG (mikrosd gives 1AM)

Post has been editedmaakiss - 30.07.15, 00:47

Rep: (6)
Here is a link to the backup firmware.
https://yadi.sk/d/lgDFYd3YiBRa5

Rep: (12)
Works perfectly with the micro sd 64GB, great speed, I have it loaded Skyrim stands fast.

* HUMMER07,
Tell me, what class of card and manufacturer?

Rep: (1)
Put Windows 10, everything was got in addition to stitch. Inadequate response to touch. If anyone can fill in the fileC: /Windows/system32/drivers/SileadTouch.fwwith tablet-Win 8.1?

Rep: (179)
* maakiss,
For some reason, we got out of the Prestige. Why is this better?

* ainur101,

These ones?

Posted 08/05/2015, 9:17:

What set? The image recorded on a usb? How to Download?

Attached files

Attached filesilead.zip(64.71 Kb)

Thank. Driver and firmware stitch approached. Regarding the installation of Windows 10, it's simple:
1) shakes Windows 10 x32.iso
2) Download rufus v2 +
3) rufus options:
  • Driving section: GPT UEFI for
  • File system: FAT32
  • Choose Windows 10 Download image
  • Start

4) is connected keyboard and USB flash drive through a hub to the tablet
5) go to the BIOS (F2 pressed when on)
6) Boot From File - Among the list of devices, select USB - efi - boot - bootia32.efi
7) Wait for Setup screen appear hereinafter. I recommend immediately remove the section Images and combine with the system partition.

Post has been editedainur101 - 05.08.15, 17:24

Well, the people, if all the rules, I will be the owner of the plancha, next week.

Still it touches not adequately operates approximately in the middle of the screen there is a mirror double tap. But I think that the problem is in my unsuccessful attempts to install the driver from the other devices or Windows Update (Microsoft released an update for a KMDF, which is not very compatible with our driver). Try reinstalling the axle.

Post has been editedainur101 - 05.08.15, 21:03

Installed Windows 10 - stood up well all the drivers except the touchpad driver. I dug a bit and decided not to suffer.
He restored back 8ku, good recovery USB flash drive made in advance: D
Of the benefits could only note that it is possible, in contrast to install Win8 native screen resolution of 1024 * 600.

PS after installing Win10 with the removal of the recovery partition space turned out to be as much as Win8 after recovery (about 6 GB)

Rep: (12)
* kobrikx,
SanDisk Ultra MicroSD XC1 64gb, announced 30 Mb / s.

PS After the removal of Office, Skype and classmates - was 7.1 GB)), more it seems to me there's nowhere to squeeze out: D

Rep: (2)
instead it easier to upgrade to the 10s than instalit naked image ?!

* relation,
Easier, but also the interest of visiting various glitches identity is high.

Rep: (0)
kobrikx @ 30.07.2015, 20:36*
Here is a link to the backup firmware.
https://yadi.sk/d/lgDFYd3YiBRa5

How to recover from this image?

Rep: (186)
Lord, with the screen off charge eats much, so why not tell me?

I, as I stood Win8, when locking the screen backlight from going off, just the screen turns black. Perhaps you just check in the dark :)

The people and the like of the plate to repair, if a touch to break, to find a new reality?

Rep: (339)
And what about the 10 Win in the end, the driver tried to completely backup of 8.1 above the posted there KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 21:39