DEXP Ursus 7W - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7 '' | Intel Z3735G | 1GB RAM

Rep: (111)
DEXP Ursus 7W Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Buying and Accessories
Windows 8.1 | 7 "| Intel Z3735G | 1Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

A photo
Attached Image

Specifications
DEXP Ursus 7W
Processor Intel Z3735G
Processor frequency 1.3-1.8 GHz
Windows 8.1 operating system
RAM 1 GB DDR3L
Flash memory 16 GB
Expansion slots support for flash cards
Screen 7 inch, IPS 1024 * 600
Capacitive Sensor
WIFI, Bluetooth
GPS navigation is not supported
3G not supported
Intel HD Graphic Video Accelerator
The front camera of 0.3 MP, 2.0 MP rear
Ports mini-HDMI, micro-USB, microSD, 3.5 mm headphone input
Sound Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Plastic case
The size of 191.8 x 111.5 x 8.1 (mm)
Weight 260 g
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactsot555 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 25.07.16, 20:17
Reason for editing: a manual on Windows performance lifting (direct response of the system)

Rep: (2)
The similarity is, but the battery has less weight and more. I am glad that the dual bottles, then it will be possible to stir dekspe

Rep: (12)
Became the owner of the tablet, I can answer questions.

Rep: (1)
Che is really possible to play Skyrim on low 20-25 FPS?

Posted on 10/06/2015, 13:24:

One more question. Games that are on "Games for tablets on beytreyl" suited to our dexp?

* skrillboy,
90% - no, because most of the memory occupied by 1GB system. Plus tablet is very strongly heated under normal load.

Rep: (0)
* HUMMER07,
Hdmi normal plowing? And if you can picture the TV screen connected to the tablet?

* Digma76,
Nope adapter hdmi to mini-hdmi, but I hardly have problems.

Rep: (31)
Digma76 @ 18.06.2015, 19:23*
Hdmi normal plowing? And if you can picture the TV screen connected to the tablet?

Uh, can still make a screenshot of the TV?
HDMI checked in all modes: on the TV monitor 1080 and 1280 * 1024 all clearly plow - and the cloning and expansion.
But the brake 1080 there.
But with Miracast / WiDi very bad - the Windows mocked the lack of a certificate from the telly LG, after the issuance of the same pictures terrible congestion and interference.

Rep: (81)
Hello to all! Also I became the owner of the tablet.
I leave a few links that will be useful for our tablet (as used to be like tablet windows - Prestigio Visconte Quad, many links will of his subjects).

FAQ

Can I charge the tablet and connect it to the peripheral device?
Can. If you make / buy a cable for this. There is even a special topic on the subject:Cable for simultaneously charging the tablet and connecting peripherals. Homemade cable tested me on our plate.

What memory card support?
2,4,8,16,32,64 GB. Large volume of cards have not been tested (he checked the memory card to 64GB of Soni - works fine).

Useful shortcuts for the desktop.
These shortcuts can make it more convenient to use the windows on the touch screenHere, there are shortcuts to change the power plan (add mode "high performance" and "energy saving", which do not have on our plate).

What games will go on your tablet?
On this tablet has no games have not tested it, but I have compiled a list of games that run on the same tablet with 1 GB of RAM (Prestigio Visconte Quad). The idea is the difference in hardware between the tablet and there is no need to go to the game as well. And here is the list of games:The list of games tested on the tablet with 1GB of RAM

How to zoom? And then all the icons are very small, it is difficult to get them ...
Control Panel>Screen>We choose the scale and apply.

What microSD memory card should I use?
The higher capacity and higher the grade, the better. ~ Use low-speed is better not to, in order to avoid waste of nerves. I advise you to buy a memory card of 10 classes (better to take a 32 or 64GB)

He wore a full Windows 8.1? EXE-Schnick can run?
It is worth a special version of Windows 8.1 With Bing, no different from your desktop PC (.exe can run).

How mobile can subtract and add the brightness of the display?
To do this, make a swipe on the screen from right to left, click Parameters>The screen will display a brightness slider. Also above the slider is the auto-orientation screen lock button.

How to make the virtual keyboard itself jumped out when you press the input field in the plate on android?
Program for automatic appearance of the keyboard by pressing the input field.

And where you can read more about this tablet?
Overview from our websitesavagemessiahzine.com
Video review of the tablet
Detailed text review with photos
A small overview of the tablet with personal experiences from the use of
The page on the manufacturer's website

Post has been edited@ luk @ rd - 11.07.15, 20:20

* skrillboy,
Here you have me Skyrim 25fps, hangs only on the map, a good game in any mode of performance.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

A small overview DEXP Ursus 7W.

Since before used a similar on iron plate - Prestigio Visconte Quad, I will be writing in comparison with him.

Screen.
The screen quality (budget IPS) very good - color juicy, intense (when you turn on the game, the picture looks much better than on a laptop). If you really find fault, you will notice a small glare at the edges, but that if much peer on a black background, when work is not noticeable. Just a little short of the brightness - day screen is much glare, and not very well visible even at maximum brightness. But the minimum brightness is very convenient - in complete darkness the screen is seen but makes it comfortable to look at it (some plates min brightness is excessive, and in the darkness the screen simply dazzles, there is no such problem.). [In Prestigio Visconte Quad glare more, but the maximum brightness of the screen is also slightly larger].
About the touchscreen - screen is small in size, the finger pressing the button is not very convenient and not always once you get (maybe just not yet used), the mouse is more convenient to use. Zoom in to 150%, it was slightly better.
About the screen resolution: min screen resolution for windows 8 is 1280x768 (or so, I do not remember exactly) and our tablet screen resolution 1024 * 600. Many wondered how it works on windows? Just like on any other tablet. The fact that the screen resolution programmatically increased to 1280x768 via video card driver (yes, yes, and this is possible. Physically the matrix of 1024x600, but the image is enlarged to 1280x768. In this case, the problems are the same as in the resolution smaller than the screen resolution. T. e. if the monitor with 1024x768 resolution matrix set 800x600 screen resolution, the image will be blurred, the letters are vague. There is the same problem, but it is not evident, but if you really look closely).

Memory.
The main problem of budget tablets at the windows. Here problems like everyone else. 16GB internal memory and 1GB of RAM (of course I would like to 2GB and 32, but also so you can work. A tablet with 2GB and 32 are at least 2 times more expensive).
HDD: after a hard reset on a tablet free of 5.7 GB, 9.4 GB (otalnoe occupied itself with the windows hidden sections and restoring files). After you disable Hibernation and increase the page file up to 2GB, a free left 6,1Gb.
If you put the program on a memory card, 16GB is enough - use microSD cards.
RAM: it is more difficult. For almost any program 1GB RAM enough for the eyes, but with the already difficult games. Many of the games, which run on the same plates but with 2GB of RAM on our plate, brake, sometimes quite substantially. According to the testimony on the tablet task manager employs 411Mb RAM from 963Mb (the rest is allocated for graphics memory) when there are no running applications.

Battery.
It's small, only 2800mAh. I do not know how much the manufacturer promises that the tablet, but I have a 100% up to turn off the tablet discharged after 1.5-2 hours of gaming.

Impressions of use.
Small, far less than other tablets on the windows, even 8-inch to me that he is really like.
Near the entrance to the headphones have a small red LED which will start when charging as soon as the tablet is fully charged - LED goes out, it is very convenient - you can immediately switch off from the wall socket after charging [popolzovavshis tablet, I realized that this diode is very lacking in the Prestigio Visconte Quad - for In order to see if the tablet charge come to include screen].
mini-HDMI - despite the fact that the budget tablet - still installed (a trifle, but nice and works well -. For more information about HDMIread here).
Price - and so it is clear, at the moment one of the cheapest tablets on the windows.

Post has been edited@ luk @ rd - 11.07.15, 20:37

Rep: (5)
Friends, welcome! Someone has problems with the wi-fi on your tablet? Already procedure simply close two devices: a laptop speedtest shows the order of 15m / s, A plate of about 1.2 m / s at reception. Where to dig?

Does anyone have drivers on this tablet? at the office site is only a guide, may suit may fit other models of the same manufacturer?

Post has been edited| Web | - 21.07.15, 16:07

Throw off somebody backup firmware can not roll back to factory settings

when you turn stifle the sound button and enter the UEFI BIOS, darkness settings!

bought a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter for 55p., is connected to a TV set, video and audio standards are transferred! : Happy: the device copes with 2 monitors)

* @ luk @ rd,
How did you get free 5.7gb? I even after resetting it was about 2.

* HUMMER07,
to 5.7Gb was free I did a factory reset. After that, once disabled updates, I removed all metro applications and office, disabled hibernate through the command line (this will almost 1GB of free space), made a fixed swap file size (it can be 1024MB, it will not affect the speed of the tablet).

Post has been edited@ luk @ rd - 25.07.15, 22:49

Rep: (14)
I bought a Bluetooth keyboard-playing quietly on the charge in the GTA SAMP, AND NFS MW !!)

Rep: (6)
He became the owner of the tablet.
He was afraid that it would be quite the brake, but the tablet is quite nimble and (most importantly) small - fit in a shirt pocket :)

The first thing Windows has restored to its original condition, cleaned, removed unnecessary applications - resulting in about 6.2 GB free

PS Make a copy of drivers using the app Double Driver Backup (here you can download such as:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...3830/Double+Driver.zip )
If someone needed a recovery image - zalyu little later.

The message attached assembled driver :)

Attached files

Attached file7W 29.07.2015 12-19-18.zip(76.19 MB)

I will be grateful for the way

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 9/19/19, 9:09