Onda v891 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1-Android 4.4 | 8.9 '' | BayTrail Z3735F 1.83GHz

Rep: (1)
Onda v891 | Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1, Android 4.4 | 8.9 "| Intel BayTrail Z3735F 1.83 | 2Gb | HDMI
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Specifics
Item Type Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity 32GB
Network Communiction Bluetooth, Wifi, External 3G
Extend Port 3G External, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, TF card, USB
Brand Name Onda
Package Yes
Net Weight 401g
Supporting Language English, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera Second Webcam
Processor manufacturers marvell
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency Quad Core
Feature Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, OTG, Ultra Slim, Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity 2GB
Second Webcam Pixels 2MP
Operating System Andriod & Windows
Display resolution 1280x800
Cell Capacity 5400mAh
Processor Model Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F Quad Core Up to 1.83GHz
Screen Size Other
Onda Model Onda V891 Dual OS Tablet
V891 CPU Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F Quad Core Cortex X86 64Bit Up To 1.83GHz
V891 GPU Intel HD Graphics Gen7, DX11, Open GL3.2, 646MHz HTML5
Tablet MicroHDMI Support
Tablet 3G Support External 3G
Datos Review
Miscellaneous and useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 10.12.16, 15:35

How does the camera shoot? photo video if possible?

Rep: (0)
the cell is disgusting. You can drill it and insert the laces to cling to the hand.
at the bottom of the camera, in fact, everything that can warm up on the tablet (seen in the photo) is heated. Moreover, hell. It is necessary to finish.
also, I personally was lucky that the thermal pad intended for the CPU was pasted a little out of place. not at all there. without heavy load it is quite tolerable even with curve cooling.
* extozi, Yes, there is a place under usb, and as I understand it, there is also a second speaker.

Post has been editedbalalaiko - 18.05.15, 20:49

Rep: (169)
* prorab_nsk, under the camera is a processor, drive, charge controller and other trifle. The processor gives a lot of heat. There is a passive cooling system.

Posted on 05/19/2015, 07:11:

* balalaiko, and also under the gps chip

Can the camera be replaced?

Hello !
Yesterday they issued a track number and now I'm waiting for 891th)
Took on banggood

Rep: (2)
Guys. Tomorrow should get my pill. Duck is interested in how to disable Windows updates in Chinese?

Rep: (632)
Aspidbel @ 05/21/2015, 18:01*
Duck is interested in how to disable Windows updates in Chinese?

And why do you want to disable? you can hear the argument.
And it turns off as well as in English and in Russian - Control Panel - System and Security - Windows Update - Configure settings. There, click "Do not check for updates."

P.S. and I have to wait at least another week.

Post has been editedkatynmbdr - 21.05.15, 21:23

Well, they say that with the author. updating memory flies before our eyes.
While I noticed one glitch - when charging, multiple clicks are observed.

Rep: (9)
* balalaiko, interested in its physical dimensions? really 225 by 133 mm?

Konstrad @ 05/21/2015, 10:26 PM*
interested in its physical dimensions? really 225 by 133 mm?

yes, that's it

* balalaiko, Interested in a couple more questions:
1. ordered where?
2. What was in the kit?
3. Are there any spots on the display like Sader0?
I still can’t decide between v820w and v891 ...

Post has been editedkonstrad - 22.05.15, 00:25

Rep: (169)
* konstrad, definitely 891IMHO is better than the 820th. Overpay not a lot. By the way, you can take a look at the new version of chuwi vi8
Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories (Post extozi # 40297799)

* konstrad, definitely 891IMHO is better than the 820th. Overpay not a lot. By the way, you can take a look at the new version of chuwi vi8
Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories (Post extozi # 40297799)

I am sure that V891 or V891W will also do with the "new" processor. And on chuwi, the battery seemed to be cut to 4000. It's really sad.

Rep: (20)
Aspidbel @ 05/21/2015, 20:19*
While I noticed one glitch - when charging, multiple clicks are observed.

In topics about 8 "chuv and ondu there are tips in the header for increasing the working space on the disk:
- disable hibernation mode
- delete the update cache (making sure that they are installed, they do not break anything) - their subsequent removal becomes impossible.
- minor optimizations + cleaning the auslogix system and similar utilities

I have in the end with the latest updates (to today) + office free 5 GB on the tablet - it hasn’t bothered much yet
The tablet sleeps well when you turn on flight mode, it can take 1% per night, which I think is a very good indicator.

I want after vacation and receiving a hub with the ability to power - rearrange Windows and delete the recovery partition of 5 GB, adding more space for myself.
Sandisk 64GB memory card is working fine. The games below were launched and installed on it.

It is heated like everyone else in the camera area. Dig-out games: D Terraria and Craft the World are doing great. in Terraria, control is finite only through the keyboard and mouse, but the second game is on friendly terms with the tach.

Aspidbel @ 05/21/2015, 23:19*

Updates are of course saved to the system disk and take up space.
I think they won’t take more gig (according to experience, it’s put on the tablet from the update box at 650-700 Mb) and not so much.
But the stable operation of the system and its security without updates is in question.
I will tell in comparison with the car.
We operate a car (we use a tablet), go through maintenance (installing updates), and if we suddenly hit an engine, then go to kapitalka (reinstall Windows).
We have licensed Windows and it’s a sin not to use updates from the developer.
This is my purely personal opinion.

Question about squeaks - is plastic squeaking too much?

* konstrad,
ordered from OKQI. there is nothing in the standard kit. The seller reported the charger and, as it were, the case. there are no spots on the display.
nothing to choose, take 891.

* Wa1keR, when used as intended, does not creak.

* balalaiko, ordered 891 from the seller Leader Electronics & Accessories . He has the lowest price of 113.71 + he can get a $ 2 coupon, which he did.
According to the rating, it seems to be a good seller. We'll see. The main thing is that the description does not indicate anything about the spots on the display, in extreme cases it will be possible to prove something.

- disable hibernation mode
- delete the update cache (making sure that they are installed, they do not break anything) - their subsequent removal becomes impossible.

Can this be described in more detail so that I do not delve into other topics?
The tablet sleeps well when you turn on flight mode, it can take 1% per night, which I think is a very good indicator.

Is it in Andrew, or can it be turned on in Windows Auger?
P.S. See the chip only for Andrew or for Windows?
P.P.S. the office was immediately demolished, but there would be no more space ....

Aspidbel @ 05/22/2015, 10:01 PM*
See the chip only for Andrew or for Windows?

WiDi is not supported on the Z3735F.
But on Miracast it connects seamlessly to many devices.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 10:06