Onda v891 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1-Android 4.4 | 8.9 '' | BayTrail Z3735F 1.83GHz

Rep: (1)
Onda v891 | Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1, Android 4.4 | 8.9 "| Intel BayTrail Z3735F 1.83 | 2Gb | HDMI
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Specifics
Item Type Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity 32GB
Network Communiction Bluetooth, Wifi, External 3G
Extend Port 3G External, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, TF card, USB
Brand Name Onda
Package Yes
Net Weight 401g
Supporting Language English, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera Second Webcam
Processor manufacturers marvell
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency Quad Core
Feature Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, OTG, Ultra Slim, Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity 2GB
Second Webcam Pixels 2MP
Operating System Andriod & Windows
Display resolution 1280x800
Cell Capacity 5400mAh
Processor Model Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F Quad Core Up to 1.83GHz
Screen Size Other
Onda Model Onda V891 Dual OS Tablet
V891 CPU Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F Quad Core Cortex X86 64Bit Up To 1.83GHz
V891 GPU Intel HD Graphics Gen7, DX11, Open GL3.2, 646MHz HTML5
Tablet MicroHDMI Support
Tablet 3G Support External 3G
Datos Review
Miscellaneous and useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 10.12.16, 15:35

Rep: (0)
An additional 0.9 inches gives + 26% to the useful screen area: P 8 inches is really not enough for Windows, and 10 inches are too heavy ... IMHO 9-9.6 optimal sizes

Rep: (77)
Katynmbdr @ 05/11/2015, 20:14*
claimed 5400mAh.
Actually a question for Sader0 - we ask a screen from AIDA64 section Computer =>Power supply
Here, rather, only an “autopsy will show”!

Sader0 , Do you plan to "dissect" the subject? (It would be very interesting for everyone, even if only in terms of comparison with the "older brothers" who are "with W")

Posted on 05/12/2015, 07:36:

UPD:
Katynmbdr @ 05/11/2015, 20:14*
This difference also includes 1200 mAh batteries
But do not forget that the screen itself is physically larger (the backlight pulls more!)!

Rep: (20)
BOBAH-C @ 05/12/2015, 05:36*
Sader0, do you plan to "dissect" the subject? (It would be very interesting for everyone, even if only in terms of comparison with the "older brothers" who are "with W")

There are plans, but I don’t know how to approach - because I’m tightly assembled and touch and I want and don’t want to: D
I would like to see if the spot on the right leaves (I still hope that the screen is pinched) and evaluate the filling.

So the following additional impressions:
- although the tablet is assembled in one piece - there are small squeaks when twisting - for me it is not so critical.
- heating is present like all tablets on a similar platform - until I met it strongly in work - so that it became uncomfortable to hold. There were no benchmarks.
- as he wrote in direct sunlight, the screen fades and wildly glare. Of course, brightness is not enough at such a moment, but if you just go into the shade, then maximum brightness becomes enough. At home, I do not feel a lack of brightness - it is comfortable at 30-40% in the afternoon and 60-70% on bright days
- for the entire time of use, the tablet crashed once, when I juggled the memory card - I inserted the card from the registrar and the tablet crashed - helped off / on
- enter the boot menu by pressing the ESC key - then to BIOS
- there is a Play Market on the android. Shell - Onda Launcher. For some reason, the speaker seemed quieter than in Windows .... I’ll double-check it.

I will send screenshots from AIDA in the evening, now at work.

Rep: (77)
Sader0 @ 05/12/2015, 08:56*
- on the android there ...
If possible, write a little more about Android! (ROOT, autonomy ("sleep"), heating ...)
I plan to use 60-70% of the time for recreation (cheat.Android), and only a little for working moments (Win can be via HDMI, Miracast).So I’m thinking, does it make sense to overpay ~ $ 20 for an additional 0.9 "screen !? (subject vs Chuvi Vi8) No one, by chance, has experience communicating with both - for comparison !?

Sorry - about android it will not work - because while I don’t use it at all - most of all I am interested in exactly the capabilities of a standard Windows computer on board. If there is something concrete to see, then a hundred.

Now the craftsmen tell me how to scatter the device? Where to get there because the white cover that includes all the ports fits very tightly to the black front of the tablet - you can see in the photo that there is nowhere to slip the card / pick.

P.S. the spot on the right of the screen is also visible in the general picture: angry:

According to AIDA64:
- Estimated capacity - 19980 mWh
- Battery Voltage - 3,590 Volts

How to count correctly? - share 19980 / 3,590 = 5565 mAh ???
Or take another strain?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSader0 - 13.05.15, 08:28

Backup firewood tablet means Glary Utilities

Attached files

Attached file2015-05-13 10-27-32.rar(58.09 MB)

Rep: (632)
Sader0 @ 05/13/2015, 09:24*
- Estimated capacity - 19980 mWh
- Battery Voltage - 3,590 Volts
How to count correctly? - share 19980 / 3,590 = 5565 mAh ???
Or take another strain?

19980mWh / 3.7V = 5400mAh (3.7V standard battery voltage, it will even be indicated in the marking on the battery).
It is already good that the declared battery capacity is present.
The next line after "Passport capacity - 19980 mWh" - "Capacity when fully charged - ..." - I would like to see these numbers.

The next line after "Passport capacity - 19980 mWh" - "Capacity when fully charged - ..." - I would like to see these numbers.

The same number is 19980 mWh. For now, take a word - updated the touchscreen driver in Windows, now the touch does not function normally ...
I didn’t take the OTG cable to work - I'm sitting in a nonsense trying to roll back the driver ...: D
Be it a bad update from the soft !!! : angry:
Well, at least the firewood was native.

Upd: uv rolled back ...

Post has been editedSader0 - 13.05.15, 09:55

Battery capacity with Aida64

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSader0 - 13.05.15, 11:44

* Sader0,
Excellent, that means the battery is really 5400mAh.
I continue to wait for my copy ...

Just in case, I downloaded the native drivers from the official Onda site.
The skorostenka is small there, reloaded on I-Disk -V891 DualOS_Drivers_install_2015-3-20.rar

Just in case, I downloaded the native drivers from the official Onda site.
The skorostenka is small there, reloaded on the I-Disk - V891 DualOS_Drivers_install_2015-3-20.rar

I have all the archives on the local machine - if necessary, contact. Including installation images of systems.

Good day. He became the owner of this tablet. I bought on tinidil for $ 125. Reached in 23 days. After opening, I checked both axes and decided to connect it to the TV. As a result, I got black screens. I had to make a complete reset, the tablet rebooted and everything turned out in Chinese. To "touch" registered a new uchetka, then switched to his own. After long torment with the transition to Russian, the Russian Windows loaded. After installing the office, 2.8 GB of free space remained. I did not install updates.
First impressions.
The tablet was taken as a replacement for the old. The main use is Android. Windows is a nice addition for working with documents and drawings on a trip (after installing a memory card). Ordered a case in the same storehttp: //www. invalid link.co ... blet-pc-p-148724.html.
About the battery. The charging time for the first 2 times was 8 hours with a 1.5A power supply. It was also discharged quickly somewhere around 7 hours. The third time I charged 6 hours, I worked 12 hours in the same mode. 20% is enough for 1.5 episodes of the series at full brightness, volume and with Wi-fi on.
The volume is quiet for me, the previous one was louder.
The screen is very bright for me enough percent 15-20%.

Rep: (1)
* prorab_nsk, HDMI and failed to use? As for the term of work, it is also not clear, the series are in 20, 40, 60 minutes. Can I find out about the duration of the load?

The first 2 times charging time was 8 hours with a 1.5A power supply
I didn’t understand, you also had a tablet without a native charge and the seller put what came to hand?
The standard charge for this tablet is 2A.

Reached in 23 days.
What was the delivery service?

Post has been editedkatynmbdr - 15.05.15, 22:05

HDMI and failed to use?

On the android did not work, there is no item in the settings.
series are for 20, 40, 60 minutes

45 minutes.
Katynmbdr @ 05/16/2015, 01:02*
I didn’t understand, you also had a tablet without a native charge and the seller put what came to hand?
The standard charge for this tablet is 2A.

Only usb cord included. Charging with a Sony phone.
Katynmbdr @ 05/16/2015, 01:02*
What was the delivery service?

State Post of China (ChinaPost)
Attached Image

Post has been editedprorab_nsk - 16.05.15, 05:16

parsed photo
Attached Image

In continuation of my topic on the account of spots on the screen - the seller did not agree to a dispute and a refund of $ 40 per spot screen, referring to the fact that such spots on the screen are the norm, as he was answered at the factory ....
I had to aggravate the dispute for consideration by Aliexpress employees.

Link to product and seller:Tyts

He has in the description that up to 3 spots on the screen is the norm .... now he is tormented by doubts that the dispute will decide.

Post has been editedSader0 - 18.05.15, 09:09

Rep: (169)
* balalaiko, People! Does the board in this tablet remind you of anything? Very similar if not 100%, the same board costs in chuwi vi8 & onda v820w. There would be better quality photos could be appreciated better. You can also congratulate the people, there is not a soldered usb port on your board. So for those whose hands are growing from the right place, they can bring a full usb 2.0 port

Rep: (52)
* extozi, +1 One hundred pounds, such as Chuwi vi8. Congratulations to the owners of the tablet with the ability to flash a full USB! And accept my condolences for the BT and WiFi on the same antenna.

* extozi,
What is under the camera? In that place, strong heating occurs.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 23:07