Message#1
08.05.15, 17:47
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3033
Check in: 04.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MTK 4/64

Apple iOS - Designing and Creating Programs
In this topic, we share personal experience about creating programs and ask questions about the development of

Attached Image

Theme Rules

• In this topic we discuss only the creationof programs!
        Creatureof gamesandtweaks- in the relevant topics!
      • In this topicallowedlay out beta-versions of programs, discuss any issues
        related to software development software, shares personal programming experience.
      • Messages on other problems create inrelevanttopics.
      • When describing a problem, be sure tospecifyher
        (provide screenshots, software version and actions taken to eliminate.
      • To add information to the header, please contact
        With the section moderators via the "Complaint" button or through QMS.

useful links

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 09.05.15, 12:22
redkaa
Message#102
18.03.19, 23:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 148
Check in: 27.09.09

Pascal can in school give?
algorithms to work out - why not.
installation - here it seems told in detail?
http: //wiki.freepascal…acOS_X#Install_Lazarus

I here recently for avr put crosspack. and it opens immediately in ixcode. but! error messages, for example, are not as complete as in a terminal when running make. Code navigation, too, no. just an elegant text editor ...
userj
Message#103
31.03.19, 23:20
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 19.08.13

Good evening, dear! Tell me please. I installed the required library through CocoaPods. In order to edit her files (by the very library), click on the lock icon, and confirm this action. But I did not observe the effect of the changes I made. Can I edit files of a third-party library?
t.r.o.n.
Message#104
01.04.19, 13:18
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1534
Check in: 28.07.11
Apple iPhone 6s

* redkaa
After mac os 10.8, in fact, this project has safely died.
Actually therefore in new xcode it also will not gather

* userj,
What kind of lock make and why? What type of library is being created? What is the source rule? How do you check library rebuilding? Is the reassembly for the simulator and device exactly configured in the library collector?

--------------------
Nobody died from abstinence. True, no one was born!
akademica
Message#105
05.04.19, 11:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 04.04.19

Good afternoon, you need a programmer to analyze the situation (for a fee, of course), the situation: the company writes us an application for ios and android the project was completed by the end of January, in fact it turns out that we are sending applications to testflight we take a few steps further, they fix the situation (according to the day) then we sit and wait for a week as the application comes out in this program, the application comes, there again kasyak on the third step and again we are waiting a week, and this has been going on for two months already, we are told to claim that it is ormalny process of testing as well as the application is ready (we burn periods) as well ask the apk file androyd throw on, and what you think the fifth time we see this file, and it does not open, saying that this method kastylny forward again! So, we need a programmer who will analyze what is, ask for some necessary files, and help with the question of what to do next, transfer to our developers or something!
subprogram
Message#106
11.04.19, 18:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Check in: 02.02.14
Google nexus 5

* akademica
You can add internal testers to TestFlight, then you will not have to wait for the appruv - the update arrives on the phone immediately after the changes are posted.
You can also publish alpha and beta versions on Google Play - no need to send any apk-files.

You have already paid for the development of everything? What is written in the contract about the timing? Judging by the description, this is not a normal testing process, they just throw you.

Post has been editedsubprogram - 11.04.19, 18:17

6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:23