> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo S60 - Firmware

Rep: (2057)
Lenovo S60 - Firmware
PictureS60-A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 03.11.19, 05:55
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (87)
Received apparatus 5 minutes ago.
Firmware VIBEUI_V22.0_11551166_55.5511.11_ST_S60-w, on a box of the said release date 2015.05.
One version of the owner of I "B"? Tell that to check for to give his wife will be current through the week. Sewn as I understand it does not make sense?

ps can someone give the link to the Old pro VIBEUI functional (as I understand it is a version 2.2?)?

Post has been editedDixiLT - 03.07.15, 17:25

Rep: (0)
Hello. Prompt, but as this devayse get put right?

mamtom @ 04.07.2015, 00:28*
Hello. Prompt, but as this devayse get put right?

1. Go to the security>>>unknown sources put a tick.
2. In the menu for developers put a check on usb debugging
3. InstallKingrootand then get in a rut tap.

Rep: (15)
That's why write something that is not tested? Download, install and root is not available.

Attached files

Attached fileScreenshot_2015-07-04-12-31-00-440.jpeg.jpg(58.84 Kb)

Post has been editeddefun - 04.07.15, 12:32

Rep: (49)
* defun,
Only works on 4.4.4

He fell back to 4.4. yesterday a problem with headphones - I have them pull out and headphones indicator remains sound and the speakers will not go. The issue is a bug, or firmware is already a slot headphone problems?

Good afternoon, today came the phone from under heaven lenovo s60 w, can not flash the firmware, which cap, Does anyone have a normal Russian firmware for this unit? firmware basically Russian, but many kitayschiny. Build Number: VIBEUI_v2.0_1507_5.8481_ST_S60-w

Rep: (42)
* Doon1, firmware which cap, designed for the international version of the device.

Post has been editedoleggg87 - 05.07.15, 23:48

Rep: (2057)
* Doon1, you are the subject saw their s60w? Me not. Because this topic for S60A. It can certainly make the total. Need to think. Aids identical?

Rep: (54)
inside! out @ 06.07.2015, 07:44*
* Doon1, you are the subject saw their s60w? Me not. Because this topic for S60A. It can certainly make the total. Need to think. Aids identical?

Not. Are not identical. Moreover, Lenovo forum have found that when attempting to flash the firmware on the device Chinese European version - the output is a brick. Fly imei and serial numbers, which can not be recovered if you do not do a pre-backup efs. My way does not help in this case. For versions w and t there lined native firmware.

Yes Lenovo forum saw the firmware, but there is no Russian language in the description (place in the Old hat chtotdlya version w does not like the version of firmware is a and t, and for people to be more careful and not sovrashali errors.

Rep: (326)
* Doon1, here

Rep: (4)
globalkhv @ 02.07.2015, 01:23*
Pritorius @ 01.07.2015, 23:14
Correct instruction ODB lost half a day:

1. Clamping is necessary Volume button down and hold, then press on and as soon as there was a Lenovo release the button inscription. Otherwise it will be a perpetual reboot and no service menu, do not wait.

2. If the phone is inserted into the SD card firmware that he is looking at her instead of the built-in map.

3. After the rollback firmware before the first start go to the Tools menu and make Fatori resset. Otherwise, the body will not boot.

What about flash did not know, but 1 and 3 do not exactly need to do it well .. the Eternal will reboot if you format the system .. without causing confusion, and even beginners will not understand ..

1. If you do both of the instructions you have "to keep the volume down and power is not releasing the" aparata never loaded, will be transferred in a circle. On the Lenovo forum this instruction already fixed!

3. Clarify after rollback my machine does not boot reached the welcome Lenovo and black screen. Until you dropped into default in the system menu.

* inside! out,
Thank firmware stood without problems, much better than the previous version.

Rep: (50)
There is progress in unlocking the bootloader?

Rep: (3)
A firmware for S60-W which is sold on aliexpress are in the topic? Perhaps it is a port of the S60-A.

Post has been editedDeN_186 - 09.07.15, 02:34

DeN_186 @ 08.07.2015, 23:28*
A firmware for S60-W which is sold on aliexpress are in the topic? Perhaps it is a port of the S60-A.

Lenovo S60-T / S60-W (Chinese version)

Rep: (1139)
* ANTHONY,
ANTHONY @ 07/09/2015, 15:09*
Lenovo S60-W that the firmware I can not see?

Yuzayte search onLenovo S60 - Firmware (Post DixiLT # 41385833)

Rep: (3)
Friends, all privet.Segodnya on Aliekspre ordered this device with S60-w version, waiting pridet.Mozhet someone still found it normal Russian firmware? Share, I think it is much prigoditsya.Spasibo!

Rep: (2)
The cap tuck in different or much more: In order to not pop up labels security error after removing SecureIt, to add to the line build.prop ro.lenovo.check_safeapp = false and restart. It really zaparno theme and it really will find where FIG.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 08.11.15, 00:58
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/12/19, 21:05