> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo S60 - Firmware

Rep: (2071)
Lenovo S60 - Firmware
PictureS60-A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 03.11.19, 05:55
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (43)
* deserin
I fell back on the whale cat back, Lollipop something poradoval.Da and Ruth 4.4 was just a couple of minutes and without the aid of bb

Rep: (6)
oleggg87 @ 18.06.2015, 15:15*
I fell back on the whale cat back, Lollipop something poradoval.Da and Ruth 4.4 was just a couple of minutes and without the aid of bb

How was Ruth? What software to use?

Rep: (26)
oleggg87 @ 18.06.2015, 22:15*

absolutely in solidarity .. lolipop finally niachem pokachto ..

Rep: (128)
Where you can tweak the sensitivity of the microphone spoken? in the engineering menu there.

Post has been editedmihalich545 - 18.06.15, 15:56

* gud,
KingRoot (Post by maksnogin # 31440598)

Rep: (2)
rbkk7 @ 17.06.2015, 16:24*
Very strange, it should be, maybe something is wrong. (Error recovery should not be). It should be installed, even if it is not compatible, and then for example: "Smart did not turn on" (In case of incompatibility).

UPD: So, wait, where does all rekaveri))) This QSB firmware installed from the service loader?).

Aside panic, shaking his version of "To install from SD card". Makes sense to me now for QSB aparata screw up when it even native firmware for recovery until no.

Rep: (0)
I downloaded LenovoWinTools but it does not convert into QFIL only raspakavyvaet qsb
(((

Rep: (55)
zarzand1 @ 19.06.2015, 15:03*
I downloaded LenovoWinTools but it does not convert into QFIL only raspakavyvaet qsb
(((

Absolutely do not need to convert anything. Simple enough qsb unpack the firmware.

Rep: (15)
Bought this today (s60) animal
Updated all
In short novechek
Request to the pros how to get Ruth?

* witalik74,
If you receive a rut with your phone it just rolls 4.4.4, and 5.0.2, you can try on a computer

Rep: (15)
Yes worth 5.0.2
And companies do not have at hand and know when it's
And in the header there are two well-respected ask of those that stick to sew
So the question is if the flash of one of them, Ruth does not appear?

Post has been editedwitalik74 - 21.06.15, 12:28

Rep: (1141)
* witalik74,
witalik74 @ 21.06.2015, 15:19*
There are two well-respected ask of those that stick to sew
So the question is if the flash of one of them, Ruth does not appear?

Does not appear, it of.proshivka / OTA updates /, they have no root in

Rep: (2)
Comrades! How to do a wipe on the right, tell me! And you do not want to erase something extra. And he that help at all?

* bambur2, Lenovo S60 - Discussion (Post mr.Stax # 40078048)

ctpelok73 @ 26.06.2015, 21:21*
Guys you replenish) I bought this device today. Th'll deal with it as a yes. And let us together with the fans of this branch custom breed)

Not long will probably be happy, my joy on the third day is over ..)) For sensible firmware present.

Rep: (50)
updated with S60-A_ROW_S216_150520_ROW to S60-A_ROW_S220_150601_ROW (OTA-update)

Creator: Lenovo
Build date: 01.06.2015

Download

Rep: (4)
Correct instruction ODB lost half a day:

1. Clamping is necessary Volume button down and hold, then press on and as soon as there was a Lenovo release the button inscription. Otherwise it will be a perpetual reboot and no service menu, do not wait.

2. If the phone is inserted into the SD card firmware that he is looking at her instead of the built-in map.

3. After the rollback firmware before the first start go to the Tools menu and make Fatori resset. Otherwise, the body will not boot.

Post has been editedPritorius - 01.07.15, 16:36

Pritorius @ 01.07.2015, 23:14*
Correct instruction ODB lost half a day:

1. Clamping is necessary Volume button down and hold, then press on and as soon as there was a Lenovo release the button inscription. Otherwise it will be a perpetual reboot and no service menu, do not wait.

2. If the phone is inserted into the SD card firmware that he is looking at her instead of the built-in map.

3. After the rollback firmware before the first start go to the Tools menu and make Fatori resset. Otherwise, the body will not boot.

What about flash did not know, but 1 and 3 do not exactly need to do it well .. the Eternal will reboot if you format the system .. without causing confusion, and even beginners will not understand ..

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone. Interested rusifitsirovanaya firmware on S60-t can anyone knows where to take it, or anyone working on this?

Headphone Volume Up
1.Dolzhny be root.
2.Idom the path system / etc and find the file: mixer_paths_mtp.xml
3.Dalee open it in a text editor (in my case used Es conductor) find line<path name = "headphones">and begin to increase the value, everything is clear and so .VSO IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, I am not responsible.
These manipulations are performed on firmware 4.4.4.Informatsiya was taken from this threadLG G3s - Firmware (Post Artieza # 40496114)

Post has been editedoleggg87 - 03.07.15, 00:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 22:35