> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo S60 - Firmware

Rep: (2016)
Lenovo S60 - Firmware
PictureS60-A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 06.07.19, 01:01
Reason for editing: Ressurection Remix OS 7.0.2 Pie

Rep: (151)
* R__2k18 , specify the firmware

because of my physical and moral status, while I stop supporting firmware (due to exams and introductory until July, I’ll continue development on a new platform, android 10, maybe), or I’ll be running small projects at the moment

Updatedfastwith miui 9.5.1.0
Added fix, no bugs noticed, thanks for test fix 17noyabrya

Miui 8.1.3.0
Android 5.1.1

information
Ported for his own interest, so that he simply did not lay on the disk
Donor: xiaomi redmi 3
Shell: miui 8
cleaned of trash

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Bugs
Didn't notice

firmware download

Post has been editedRuvim sav - 12.06.19, 10:47
Reason for editing: Fixed a bug

Rep: (3)
Can anyone have a stock firmware for TvRP? 5th droid

Rep: (76)
* em2107il but this what is not an option?

Post has been editedEternox - 20.05.19, 18:06

A little bit of utility -FDE.ai- at least on crDroid-e (8.1) very well prolongs the life of the device.

Rep: (3)
* Eternox under tvrp recovery

Rep: (0)
Hello, everyone, the s60-a body, full brick, was determined as necessary for the firmware, did everything according to the instructions, QFIL wrote that everything was successful, but there was no response from the phone, as there was a black screen and there were no sounds either, it does not work in short What do you think is the problem?

Rep: (33)
Nad7459 @ 05/29/19 12:27*
What do you think is the problem?
In the phone there is a problem, little information was provided as they did, stitched with or without a battery.

I restored my own using the emmc raw tool, made the "eternal penguin" even worse
Attached Image

Post has been editedRradistt - 29.05.19, 20:29
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Attached Image

TWRP 3.3.1-0
Supports F2FS

Download (regular version)
Attached filetwrp-3.3.1-0-sisleylr.img(15.94 MB)

Added only the most needed backup sections for regular users.
Attached Image

Extended Backup Version

Post has been editedRuvim sav - 29.05.19, 21:02

Rep: (140)
* nad7459 , * Rradistt recover by this instructions, just before that, remove the back cover and pull out the battery cable and flash it without a battery

Rep: (33)
* Ma3a_XaTa thank you for your responsiveness
I know how to recover, I don’t use these instructions, so I’m torturing him for the experience from personal interest. I took a booze from the eternally buzzing 9006 for two days and found a bad connection with Wi-Fi, I decided to fix the emmc raw tool that I’ve previously backed up, I didn’t click and ask Here and the penguin has caught. If to restore qpst flows with a bang but again hi 9006

Post has been editedRradistt - 30.05.19, 18:14

Hello, and there are no drivers for Windows 8, as I understand it? Wanted to bring back smart life, but apparently no luck

* d e f e n d e r I have, I restored to Windows 10

d e f e n d e r @ 05/31/19 08:58*
as I understand?

and in a hatwhat? o_o

Updatedfastwith test firmware and kernels , added all existing kernels (lineage kernel, foxy, rebornkernel) fit on any 9-ku, for androids below, you need to repack the boot (to explain how to do this, write to koumiss), supported versions of android: 5/6/7/8 / 9

Post has been editedRuvim sav - 31.05.19, 19:25

Rep: (63)
Greetings, there is this unit, there is a stock 5 android, there is a catastrophic lack of memory. I read the topic, but I did not understand whether it is possible to somehow free up the memory of the device, can I have the most cleaned up firmware?

* idmx ,
Attached Image

install TWRP recovery and hence invalid boot enter fastboot
What should I do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 00:59