> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WMWifiRouter | Creating an Wi-Fi access on the PDA

Rep: (15)
WMWifiRouter
Version 2.00 build 1502

Last update of the program in the header27.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
WMWifiRouter - a tool that allows you to use the device as a router between WiFi and cellular networks. This will allow WiFi-enabled devices to access the Internet through a telephone data link.

With Android, this program is not friendly and will not be friends until androidovtsy do not support point-to-point AdHoc network. (... not true! (See the topic!))

Compatible:
Windows Mobile 6 (and possibly WM 5).

Of. site WMWifiRouter - http://wmwifirouter.com/

Download:
Version 2.0 build 1502 CAB (cured): WMWifiRouter.International.v.2.00.build.1502.CBD.cab

Driving Desctop XP<=>usb<=>HTC Diamond + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>Laptop Vista HP
Instructionfor the implementation of 3G-EDGE scheme<=>KMK + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>BB or Nout (Win7) As always thank you Tolianbl4
Scheme Stream-modem ZTE ZXDSL831 в†’ Ethernet в†’ Desktop Windows XP в†’ USB в†’ HTC HD2 в†’ Wi-Fi в†’ IPod Touch 4g thank Nightwind123
SchemeWindows XP x64<->Wifi<->ASUS p535<->USB<->PupyRus 2 SnowDog thank "ug"

version archive
Version 1.69 build 1227 ENG.CAB

Version 1.61 build 1126 ENG CAB: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.CBD.cab (1.46 MB)

Version 1.61 build 1126 MUI: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.Int.CBD.cab (2.27 MB)

Version 1.25: WMWifiRouter_2_.cab
Version 1.25 Build 600: WMWifiRouter.v.1.25__build.600_.rar
Version 1.30 Build 825: WMWifiRouter_v1.30.cab
Version 1.35 Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v1.35.rar (2.38 MB)

Treatment exe versions 1.30 and 1.35 (replace the original exe in the program folder):
Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.30.rar(210 KB)

Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.35.rar(210.24 KB)

A medicine say thank youmic74
WMWifiRouter 1.50 WMWifiRouter 1.50
WMWifiRouter 1.51 WMWifiRouter_v1.51
WMWifiRouter 1.52 from ZuRiUs : Attached fileWMWifiRouter_1.52_by_ZuRiUs_for_3ppc.net.zip (2.25 MB)

WMWifiRouter 1.52 treatment from Dasai : Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.52.CBD.zip (2.24 MB)

If you have the Operating System Windows Se7en And when a connection over WiFi constantly breaks the connection, it is necessary to update the WiFi adapter driver. For those who have Wi-Fi Atheros ar **** driver to take HERE. Do not worry that it is for Vista. Put on seven. Both 32 and 64 cue. It weighs 18 meters.
Under spoiler that fixed a driver here. We are interested in an incident in bold.
FIXES:
Provides the Atheros WLAN driver for Vista Version 7.7.0.199 which fixes the following issues:
1. Inability to reconnect to an AP when a non-broadcast SSID is used on DC power.
2. Intermittent connection drop issue (Infrastructure connection).
3. Blank icon "CCX Diagnostic Utility" displayed in Control Panel and StartMenu.
Thank you so much:Tolianbl4for their help in the subject.

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 08.06.13, 12:28
Reason for editing: adding about Android-compatible

Rep: (2)
I can not find a small meeting at the answer to this question: how do you know the MAC-address of your ipaq 4150?
Wi-fi router is protected by addresses, and how to register the machine to connect to the Internet, who knows the thread?

Rep: (7)
on the HTC TyTN works but not very well. konekt not periodically. Voosche prog good especially with linux

Rep: (0)
Thank! Good prog, works without problems. The CCP does not even set up

Rep: (22)
D1m @ s @ 19.01.08 10:32:22
spammer ,
13 digits, it figures. thank :-)

Well firstly than numbers can be symbols: a b c d e f
because it uses the hexadecimal system,
Well and secondly, you can, too, and 26 characters (for more privacy).

Post has been editedVzm2 - 29.01.08, 21:18

damn .. I read. not something that we should :( but if the program has that turns the PDA into vayfay adapter?

Added @ 30.01.2008, 20:28

preferably under WM 2003

"But if the program is, which turns the PDA into vayfay adapter?"

but damn, too, I am looking for my old laptop without the wafers, and the office has an Internet through the wafer. I want to PDA distributed Internet through yusb or bluetooth.

who knows how to stir up?

I put a program, when you start writing "Fatal ERROR Connection Sharing not found!". decided to reinstall a program in the main memory (previously removed from the map), and now even the cab is not established, says that it can not install, select another place, try again at stake, and there is now also not be put in the first with such a meet, HELP

My situation is the HTC 3450 c wifi and laptop HP pavilion dv6067er also with wifi,
established a program on PDA wmroutewifi 091, prescribed ip in a computer and PDA, car Ping.
On the PDA, too, everything starts and connects to an Internet. But how to get out of nouta to internet, I do not understand.
Should there be additional. Connection to a computer?
Do I need to register DNS?
Explain principle.

Post has been editedgladkovdenis - 20.02.08, 17:18

Rep: (80)
Playstation3 but for some reason this router does not see. = \

a new version, that's what came to my mail:

We have just released WMWifiRouter version 0.96. This will likely be the last trial version before we release the first for-sale version, scheduled for next week.

This new version brings several bug fixes, as well as new features. Some of these new features are: the ability to manage your wifi network including name and security settings, a DMZ capability, port mappings, and DHCP status information.

We have also launched our support site,http://support.WMWifiRouter.com/. On that site, you can find the list of supported devices, the knowledgebase and the documentation for WMWifiRouter.

Remember that you can still get a 5 euro discount (about 7.50 USD) for the final version by filling out our trial feedback form, which you can find athttp://www.WMWifiRouter.com/consumer/trialfeedback.php .

Rep: (2)
and everything? CURRENT NOW FOR MONEY?

mozhet najdutsja umel'ci 4tob krjaknut 'etu progu?

Rep: (64)
I have a general cab of a cap declined installed on Qtek 9100 wm 6.1. Writes can not be established, to try to carry out the installation in another location, select it.

Post has been editedAlekseyG - 11.04.08, 20:05

Rep: (10)
That is if a trial. and not to make friends with her PSP, for Th want money - it is not clear

Attached files

Attached fileWMWifiRouter_Trial.cab(324.95 KB)

Rep: (32)
tima77 ,
Look prog icsControl, she spitsealno for use as a PDA wifi adapter.
that's just an instruction is not found, you may be able to adjust.look here

Post has been editedbraun88 - 19.04.08, 16:59

Rep: (64)
spammer @ 14.04.08 05:42:19
That is if a trial. and not to make friends with her PSP, for Th want money - it is not clear

Oh, earned! still connected to gprs qtek 9100 Loox n560. Validity of a trial? Tablets are not there?

Guys so what, who has turned PSP thread to connect to this miracle?

and yet, not much but beat nesmog find the answer to this question :(
When extinguished Highlighter, WiFi communicator at felled identity, WM6.1
How to make that WiFi has always worked? :) Thank you!

icq 7333920

Rep: (8)
When the lights go out wafer runs, but when triggered the automatic shutdown ...

Rep: (23)
And it's not the same thing? -http: //savagemessiahzine.com.info / index.php? newsid = 2062

There's a serial number and is, if the same, then please update your hat

Rep: (43)
that in the folder "Modded" in the archive

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 7:28