> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WMWifiRouter | Creating an Wi-Fi access on the PDA

Rep: (15)
WMWifiRouter
Version 2.00 build 1502

Last update of the program in the header27.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
WMWifiRouter - a tool that allows you to use the device as a router between WiFi and cellular networks. This will allow WiFi-enabled devices to access the Internet through a telephone data link.

With Android, this program is not friendly and will not be friends until androidovtsy do not support point-to-point AdHoc network. (... not true! (See the topic!))

Compatible:
Windows Mobile 6 (and possibly WM 5).

Of. site WMWifiRouter - http://wmwifirouter.com/

Download:
Version 2.0 build 1502 CAB (cured): WMWifiRouter.International.v.2.00.build.1502.CBD.cab

Driving Desctop XP<=>usb<=>HTC Diamond + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>Laptop Vista HP
Instructionfor the implementation of 3G-EDGE scheme<=>KMK + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>BB or Nout (Win7) As always thank you Tolianbl4
Scheme Stream-modem ZTE ZXDSL831 в†’ Ethernet в†’ Desktop Windows XP в†’ USB в†’ HTC HD2 в†’ Wi-Fi в†’ IPod Touch 4g thank Nightwind123
SchemeWindows XP x64<->Wifi<->ASUS p535<->USB<->PupyRus 2 SnowDog thank "ug"

version archive
Version 1.69 build 1227 ENG.CAB

Version 1.61 build 1126 ENG CAB: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.CBD.cab (1.46 MB)

Version 1.61 build 1126 MUI: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.Int.CBD.cab (2.27 MB)

Version 1.25: WMWifiRouter_2_.cab
Version 1.25 Build 600: WMWifiRouter.v.1.25__build.600_.rar
Version 1.30 Build 825: WMWifiRouter_v1.30.cab
Version 1.35 Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v1.35.rar (2.38 MB)

Treatment exe versions 1.30 and 1.35 (replace the original exe in the program folder):
Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.30.rar(210 KB)

Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.35.rar(210.24 KB)

A medicine say thank youmic74
WMWifiRouter 1.50 WMWifiRouter 1.50
WMWifiRouter 1.51 WMWifiRouter_v1.51
WMWifiRouter 1.52 from ZuRiUs : Attached fileWMWifiRouter_1.52_by_ZuRiUs_for_3ppc.net.zip (2.25 MB)

WMWifiRouter 1.52 treatment from Dasai : Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.52.CBD.zip (2.24 MB)

If you have the Operating System Windows Se7en And when a connection over WiFi constantly breaks the connection, it is necessary to update the WiFi adapter driver. For those who have Wi-Fi Atheros ar **** driver to take HERE. Do not worry that it is for Vista. Put on seven. Both 32 and 64 cue. It weighs 18 meters.
Under spoiler that fixed a driver here. We are interested in an incident in bold.
FIXES:
Provides the Atheros WLAN driver for Vista Version 7.7.0.199 which fixes the following issues:
1. Inability to reconnect to an AP when a non-broadcast SSID is used on DC power.
2. Intermittent connection drop issue (Infrastructure connection).
3. Blank icon "CCX Diagnostic Utility" displayed in Control Panel and StartMenu.
Thank you so much:Tolianbl4for their help in the subject.

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 08.06.13, 12:28
Reason for editing: adding about Android-compatible

Rep: (0)
danko @ 23.07.2013, 16:41*
You can check, for example, on the laptop, as he always does.

Checking on the laptop, everything works. In general, when will test on the tablet, I accomplish your goal.

Rep: (13)
htc touch cruise distributes wi-fi with no problems on android 4.1.2, only the program itself crashes constantly.

Rep: (14)
SHVELER @ 20.07.2013, 13:33*
Tell me please. I understand from the discussion that IOS-tablets should work. And the question. I have a Samsung B7300 c WM 6,5. I want to make it as a WiFi-hotspot for IPad mini (without 3G), that is, directly from the phone to the Internet to distribute the tablet through the EDGE / GPRS without additional connect the PDA in the PC. Is it possible?
Thank.

Samsung GT-B7350Witu confident handing over wifi for ipad 3, iphone 4 and 5, on a netbook, Dell Axim x51v and HTC wildfire (Android) almost all that I have.
minus only one - the battery is dying before our eyes.

Post has been editedmanagaG5 - 04.09.13, 13:13

And I have all earned, only one thing.
I have two PDAs: Rover N6 and Ksenium Philips V816. So - a program put on Phillips and joined him by the rover and inte normally goes. Only slowly - HT essence? Home runs. But now I try to attach the network for android - not vidil android network. This is normal or not? The hat, of course, pointed out that with Android it is not friendly, but that if a program put on him. Or I do not understand and can join only with Windows Mobile?

In general, everything works :) From Phillips made an access point for WF united with him by the rover, then Nokia asha501 to join the network. everything worked and there were no departures. The only negative - the speed is low. I will get me in the Rover car as a navigator and an access point and the machine will be the internet :)

Rep: (7)
zebrum @ 17.8.2013, 15:22*
htc touch cruise distributes wi-fi with no problems on android 4.1.2, only the program itself crashes constantly.

I confirm the program works great! I never flew another month of use. A first I wanted to buy a modem for a tablet.

Rep: (14)
Excellent program. Everything clearly, the minimum setting, the connection is made in the form of a wizard. ICSControl smokes on the sidelines. Sony Ericsson Aspen without any problems gave the BB GPRS and WI FI Internet. In reverse order immediately failed. Something you need to insert the handles, did not zamorachivatsya. And complimentary recently! Thanks to developers.

Rep: (50)
I bought a sim card in Ukraine with not volume, but the tablet (GT-P1000) Simcoe had not seen at close range. Near at hand was a little old Samsung WiTu, it Simca work, decided to try this program on it. The most interesting is that the tablet SEES wifi and use it as possible. Excellent prog.

Rep: (1)
Help connect windows 8 on wifi, ask the network password, spinning for a long time, at the end I can not write. Tried on the laptop with windows 7 - no problems, everything was got second.

Rep: (16)
Hello, please help distribute Inet from a computer on the wifi. through samsung b7300; d-link dsl-2500u, Rostelecom (vologda) wines 8.1
A year ago, on Seven out ... now everything is forgotten: D (scheme caps tried - not plow :()

Ipad mini 2 with no problems connected to Internet by Wifi through the Samsung B7300. Excellent prog.
P.S battery in the phone with this isolzovanii lasts for 2.5-3 hours, it is heated, but not very much.

Post has been editedSHVELER - 14.02.14, 12:57

Rep: (2)
Guys help pliz. For years, I enjoyed prog. I never failed. Normally distributed Inet from a computer on the laptop (a long time), then from phone to laptop and all who should be in the Soup (mother -tereza :)). At 23 my sister gave Pocket Book IQ701 and he stubbornly refused to see the network. I read in the header about android - here as something ambiguous. I can say one thing. Galaxy 4 and Fly IQ 440 robyat without problems. I gnusmas b 7350 pro Vita 6.5 windsurfing.

Rep: (101)
With windows 8 was able to solve the problem? I have a HTC perfectly transmitted to the computer with Windows7 and iPodTouch, but the tablet on Windows 8.1 does not see the network :(

Post has been editedNick2001 - 09.05.14, 20:48

Rep: (5)
Author-RESPECT !!! On my htc touchpro2 t7373 (Rhodium) WM6.5Professional arose as a mother, did everything myself, I introduced the current password, he transformed, I zapisal.V the laptop HP 630-Windows7, went into the eligible panel, the Wireless chose the one that called bend, enter a password, check to hide the password, app and use.Ter yuzayu with nouta :)

Rep: (5)
Here I have a question for the author, and of all who we can know, then use this router for some time, connects with noutom Windows7 without key problems, not long ago took a tablet-Android4.1.1 it this router in emphasis does not see :(, although other points are visible without problemm.Pomogite nastroit.Blagodaryu please :)

Post has been editedCyborgCat - 12.08.14, 13:55

Rep: (2)
* EgoArt,
I read in the internet that the program is not a full-fledged access point.
If you have a 7-minute, then run a search problem. I complained to the DNS server.
Try to prescribe an alternative server (eg.) 8.8.8.8.
http: //nuzhen-sovet.ru...-kpk-na-windows-mobile

Rep: (26)
The program was free.
Use the key EDFZM-HTXKJ-TJTRH-ZTRCB
A source
PS excavated and tried to use as a WiFi card via USB: the transmission and reception of 18-19 MB / s

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 18:52