> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WMWifiRouter | Creating an Wi-Fi access on the PDA

Rep: (15)
WMWifiRouter
Version 2.00 build 1502

Last update of the program in the header27.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
WMWifiRouter - a tool that allows you to use the device as a router between WiFi and cellular networks. This will allow WiFi-enabled devices to access the Internet through a telephone data link.

With Android, this program is not friendly and will not be friends until androidovtsy do not support point-to-point AdHoc network. (... not true! (See the topic!))

Compatible:
Windows Mobile 6 (and possibly WM 5).

Of. site WMWifiRouter - http://wmwifirouter.com/

Download:
Version 2.0 build 1502 CAB (cured): WMWifiRouter.International.v.2.00.build.1502.CBD.cab

Driving Desctop XP<=>usb<=>HTC Diamond + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>Laptop Vista HP
Instructionfor the implementation of 3G-EDGE scheme<=>KMK + WMwifirouter<=>WiFi<=>BB or Nout (Win7) As always thank you Tolianbl4
Scheme Stream-modem ZTE ZXDSL831 в†’ Ethernet в†’ Desktop Windows XP в†’ USB в†’ HTC HD2 в†’ Wi-Fi в†’ IPod Touch 4g thank Nightwind123
SchemeWindows XP x64<->Wifi<->ASUS p535<->USB<->PupyRus 2 SnowDog thank "ug"

version archive
Version 1.69 build 1227 ENG.CAB

Version 1.61 build 1126 ENG CAB: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.CBD.cab (1.46 MB)

Version 1.61 build 1126 MUI: Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.61.Int.CBD.cab (2.27 MB)

Version 1.25: WMWifiRouter_2_.cab
Version 1.25 Build 600: WMWifiRouter.v.1.25__build.600_.rar
Version 1.30 Build 825: WMWifiRouter_v1.30.cab
Version 1.35 Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v1.35.rar (2.38 MB)

Treatment exe versions 1.30 and 1.35 (replace the original exe in the program folder):
Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.30.rar(210 KB)

Attached fileWMWIFIRouter.v1.35.rar(210.24 KB)

A medicine say thank youmic74
WMWifiRouter 1.50 WMWifiRouter 1.50
WMWifiRouter 1.51 WMWifiRouter_v1.51
WMWifiRouter 1.52 from ZuRiUs : Attached fileWMWifiRouter_1.52_by_ZuRiUs_for_3ppc.net.zip (2.25 MB)

WMWifiRouter 1.52 treatment from Dasai : Attached fileWMWifiRouter.v.1.52.CBD.zip (2.24 MB)

If you have the Operating System Windows Se7en And when a connection over WiFi constantly breaks the connection, it is necessary to update the WiFi adapter driver. For those who have Wi-Fi Atheros ar **** driver to take HERE. Do not worry that it is for Vista. Put on seven. Both 32 and 64 cue. It weighs 18 meters.
Under spoiler that fixed a driver here. We are interested in an incident in bold.
FIXES:
Provides the Atheros WLAN driver for Vista Version 7.7.0.199 which fixes the following issues:
1. Inability to reconnect to an AP when a non-broadcast SSID is used on DC power.
2. Intermittent connection drop issue (Infrastructure connection).
3. Blank icon "CCX Diagnostic Utility" displayed in Control Panel and StartMenu.
Thank you so much:Tolianbl4for their help in the subject.

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 08.06.13, 12:28
Reason for editing: adding about Android-compatible

Rep: (57)
prog working! I checked in conjunction with the GSmart i128 Nokia N80, everything works. Just one question, I came across: what type of password is to encrypt the network? give an example of a password, pliz, and then I enter different passwords examples, and there is an error * entered an incorrect encryption key, try again *. and thus can not protect your network from outsiders? then how to do it?
PS: after turning the bend disappears wifi module :-D treated compulsory inclusion of wifi for example, or running special IndiBar'om wifi shortcut in windows or CP folder.
zy2: Trouble may only gsmart, wm6.

Post has been editedD1m @ s - 12.01.08, 20:50

I just do not understand how to communicate ustanavlivat.Nastroyki what should be?
Z.Y.Tam through asset sinc connection configured or only via GPRS?

Post has been editedserg0024 - 13.01.08, 14:03

link goes through the point of access to internet, which stands at the default in your device settings. When a connection is started standard programm - modem, which yuzaetsya for yuzaniya KMK as a modem for a PC. Apparently the program emulates usb via Wi fi, so juzat KMK as a router.
Included a program, I hit connect. n80 to create an Internet access point, using / prescribing network "WMWifiRouter", encryption off, kept the point, and is connected through the internet for a n80.

Post has been editedD1m @ s - 13.01.08, 16:56

Che is not ponyal.Vobschem schA explain in detail what I deluyu.
Through asset sinc connect PDA, and there will be a run inet.Teper WMWifi Router and there write Fatal ERROR Connection Sharing not found! Connect button does not need to nazhimaetsya.Mne bodklyuchit Inet on the Wii /

serg0024 ,
Try to select the connection via modem in the asset sinc (Start Manager phone modem / Internet Sharing), turn off the application * Modem *, then turn on Wi fi, turn and connect WMWifiRouter

Rep: (80)
So lets not program connects through gprs, and after using activesync connection tyrnete PC ??? and, by the way, is there such a kind of thread the program, which is friendly with activesync ???

Post has been editedfelicita - 14.01.08, 16:41

Rep: (3)
cool prog. It has long been noticed on her and finally they Developers her normal muzzle completed the

Rep: (0)
Explain please how to set up this program to juzat Inet from a computer, and make the access point on the device :(

Here I do not understand how to "adjust the program to juzat Inet from a computer and make a point of access on your device."

Rep: (0)
Explain more clearly what makes this program - it allows through wi-fi to use the device as a gprs-modem?
Or vice versa - via ActiveSync to use an Internet device, received via wi-fi access point?

that's what the program actually does:
wedmack @ 15.01.08 01:13:08
this program allows via wi-fi to use the device as a modem, gprs

And as ActiveSync can not say anything because I do not have an Internet on BB

Rep: (25)
Very useful! everything works. thanks to the author. By the way should introduce it in the firmware

Excellent prog yesterday activated the iphone using prog entoy !!! More aktivsinkom used to be friends to the 'Net with BB could also be used to distribute on WI-FI

ZY In ten minutes of heated battery .... I think over time will correct, then it will be possible vproshivki vpindyurit ETU piece, and it is early ...

Post has been editedfelicita - 15.01.08, 09:35

Still used aktivsinkom with friends, to the 'Net with BB could also be used to distribute on WI-FI

Means for asset Cinco not? ((Well, may soon be released another version of the program with a link to Syncom acts

serg0024 @ 15.01.08 16:20:43
Still used aktivsinkom with friends, to the 'Net with BB could also be used to distribute on WI-FI

Means for asset Cinco not? ((Well, may soon be released another version of the program with a link to Syncom acts

I could not get

As I Iphone connected to a PDA, PC to PC I think podklyuchaetsyaya similarly:

1.Kachaem file from the enclosure and install it.
Last 2.Kachaem. prog versionHEREand put into the main memory
3.Zapuskaem prog and click connect, wait until connect
4.Vklyuchaem wi-fi on a connected devayse and he will find the network WMWifirouter
5.Podklyuchaemsya to her and all your Pocket Access Point

Attached files

Attached fileICSInstall.cab(174.14 KB)

Post has been editedfelicita - 15.01.08, 17:53

Rep: (388)
felicita And in that the enclosure for the program? That's all you need to distribute Internet through aktivsink?

I could not get

As I Iphone connected to a PDA, PC to PC I think podklyuchaetsyaya similarly:

1.Kachaem file from the enclosure and install it.
Last 2.Kachaem. version of the program from here and put into the main memory
3.Zapuskaem prog and click connect, wait until connect
4.Vklyuchaem wi-fi on a connected devayse and he will find the network WMWifirouter
5.Podklyuchaemsya to her and all your Pocket Access Point

And Che by etlgo can create a point or net.Vobschem try right now.

All downloaded and installed, a program launched, pushed Connect.Podozhdal little prog vyklyuchilas.Po wai Faya looked point-no. :(: hysterics:
Can I do something wrong?
Z.Y.Mozhet there is such a program that Wi fi on PDA through sinc asset does wai FEMA on kompe.Toest computer will think that it is inserted Wai Fai Adapter.Esli there will be horosho.Navernoe on PC are normal for a program zozdaniya point
Z.Y.2.A what settings should be put in the Configuration?

Post has been editedserg0024 - 15.01.08, 20:50

Rep: (388)
Damn, and I have not earned. Put, I launched. Begin at the top arrows to run. I am looking for another network device. Finds. When connecting an error or simply not be connected. :(

And I have even on another device, the point is not found. ((((

Rep: (11)
I tried to go to internet on PSP through comun ... until it happened ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 17:48