> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> [WP8] Star Wars: The Invasion | [Strategy, Simulator]
Gishvalve
Message#1
05.05.15, 19:08
Gish
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 451
Check in: 30.03.13
Homtom ht16

�������� �����: ��������� download

Version: 4.9.0.3
Genre:Strategy, Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:24.05.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Join the struggle for distant planets and lead your troops to victory in the official application completely in Russian! Build a base, collect an invincible army and challenge other players in the Star Wars universe!

In a galactic civil war, both sides of the conflict are looking for allies. The rebels fight for freedom and justice, the Empire seeks to establish control over the galaxy. Which of them will you swear allegiance? Will you take the side of a ruthless and mighty Empire, or do you like the heroism and resourcefulness of the rebels? The choice is yours!

Make a career commander in this exciting strategy game, where equal forces are fighting for the future of the galaxy!

• Choose your side: do you want to control AT-AT and Empire LED fighters? Or command the legendary rebel heroes, such as Han Solo and Princess Leia?
• Build and defend the base: train unique units of your faction, strengthen the defense with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery and other defensive systems!
• Command the legendary battles: land powerful armies on enemy bases, picking up units against enemy defensive systems. Complete story missions and fight other players across the galaxy!
• Create an invincible team: make alliances with friends and meet other players!
• Explore the many distant planets, performing special tasks. Become a brave commander leading troops on the advanced front of the galactic civil war.
ВЂ Improve the weapon and protection of your shock troops: strengthen the troops, studying the numerous improvements for each detachment!
• Download right now and play in Russian, English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese or Spanish!
Invade the territory of the enemy and build an invincible base, joining the struggle for power!
Before you download this app, please note that it uses social networks to connect with other people, make in-game purchases for real money, and also displays notifications about our exciting new products, such as new content, and advertisements for the group of companies Walt Disney and third parties. In-game purchases are made in the amount of 1.99 to 99.99 US dollars. We respect your desire to keep you private. You can manage your privacy settings by resetting the ad ID in the appropriate menu.

Privacy policy -http: // disneyprivacyce ... -translations / russian /
License agreement -http://disneytermsofuse.com/russian/

Download:
XAP: Version 4.9.0.3
Past versions:

Marketplace Web: https://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/app/star-wars- invasion/d30b584c-050d-4995-90a9-8a30bd388ed6

Post has been editedUncle - 24.05.17, 09:20
Reason for editing: 4.9.0.3
ixorek
Message#2
10.05.15, 14:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Check in: 13.02.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

I can not view the records of attacks on me, writes "connection error - restart", is this my local glitch, how is it treated?
ixorek
Message#3
08.06.15, 16:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

no one playing?
Roman www
Message#4
11.06.15, 17:58
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 08.12.14
Honor 8 Lite PRA-TL10

* ixorekhike because not offline games, and no one takes; either just everyone is enjoying
farscap83
Message#5
16.07.15, 09:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 15.08.13

A new version has been released!
ixorek
Message#6
16.07.15, 11:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

* farscap83
I wrote that the latest version was released on June 3
Shukhevich
Message#7
22.07.15, 17:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 15.06.15
Apple iPhone 7

Another clash of Clash of Clans?
acot
Message#8
22.08.15, 23:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.06.12

Announced an open set in the developing alliance Ukraine-forever. The alliance is relatively young, but actively playing, support level 7 guarantee, 8 on the way. The more of us there are, the more interesting and productive :) We join.
Gishvalve
Message#9
20.12.15, 13:30
Gish
[offline]

Messages 451
Homtom ht16

Version 3.5.1.3:Attached fileStar_Wars_Commander_v3.5.1.3.xap(42.95 MB)

What's new:
* In the next update, two teams of mercenaries and a new planet based on the movie "Star Wars: Awakening of Power" were added to the game!
* New Planet: Tacodana! Explore the new world and transfer the base to the planet, shown in the seventh part of "Star Wars". In this lair of the famous pirate Maz Ropes has found refuge many questionable types from all over the galaxy.
* New mercenary: rider on the laggabist. This warrior of the Er'kite clan rides a mighty beast, reinforced by cybernetic implants. The rider supplies the nearest allies with improved ammunition, increasing their damage.
* New mercenary: Dovutin hunter. Thermal grenades and a modified blaster shot from a starship provide unsurpassed firepower.
* New support starships!
** T-5 Disposal - this modified shuttle will allow Imperial commanders to drop medical supplies and spare parts to their units on the battlefield.
** E-50 Landseer - now rebel commanders can send medical supplies and spare parts on the battlefield using this converted Corellian shuttle.
Corrections and improvements

* The game is optimized for speed

--------------------
Gish
ixorek
Message#10
20.12.15, 15:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

who is playing Can I play without Donata? after some version they started to unscrew their hands so much (8th level, but I can’t build anything) that I don’t even want to check.
Oprichnik
Message#11
30.12.15, 15:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 11.05.07
Philips I928

Well, I play a little, I don’t really like it
Kisliy.vrn
Message#12
03.01.16, 02:59
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 10.11.15

So you can develop without Donat, but for a very long time. Saw different videos about hacking unit health, maybe this?
ixorek
Message#13
03.01.16, 08:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Depending on what level, from the 8th to the 9th everything costs from a million. Collect a million is not realistic, well, maybe if you do not leave the game. The more money, the more robbed.
Oprichnik
Message#14
14.01.16, 11:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 11.05.07
Philips I928

Ixorek @ 01/03/2016, 08:12*
Depending on what level, from the 8th to the 9th everything costs from a million. Collect a million is not realistic, well, maybe if you do not leave the game. The more money, the more robbed.

Well, if you make the most raids for resources, it is quite real.
for one raid, you can collect about 150-200k, for half an hour just 1-1.5kk can be squeezed out

It should be noted that drones still build everything for a very long time, i.e. just be time to dig some money
serega_d
Message#15
01.10.16, 16:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 886
Check in: 07.11.10
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

* ixorek
From million? I stay on the 6th then))
Please explain in two words about the transfer of the base to another planet. What is this for?
ixorek
Message#16
16.01.17, 17:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 869
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Can someone come in handy, so the version for Windows is isolated from other platforms, such as iPhone, Android andfacebook gameroomin view of the fact that I moved to the android, I wrote in support and asked to transfer the account, I had level 9, I’m sorry to throw. There is no direct transfer, but they offered me compensation with crystals so that I could rebuild the base on the other platform for the crystals from scratch. Yes, I’ve lost things that cannot be bought for crystals, but I still agreed, because you can play ps via facebook gameroom, and on phones I can play both on an iPhone and an android. In addition, this version is more developed than under Windows. So it goes.

Post has been editedixorek - 16.01.17, 17:43
alenlvov
Message#17
20.02.17, 00:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 16.09.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Difficult and exhausting game .... But it delays and you want to play! The most interesting thing is that a lot of things are changing CONSTANTLY and are being added, other games like the cache of clans are already stagnant and there is little that can surprise, but here everything is vice versa ... just manage
The hardest team to dial! automatically pulls from around the world, and these are DIFFERENT TIME ZONE and tongues, which means that you can neither help nor help each other !!!
If anyone wants to join us, welcome !!! Just tell me what you really want to play and not joke!

Team: TheEmpair
Commander: alenlvov

Post has been editedalenlvov - 20.02.17, 00:05
serega_d
Message#18
20.02.17, 08:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 886
Check in: 07.11.10
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

* alenlvov
Let's better come to us, everything is typed, adults are adequate people Rus Jedi
Temporum
Message#19
13.03.17, 21:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 13.12.16

Does anyone know why the clan chat is always silent? Live communication with the players do not have, well, except for reports of help? I can write something, but it feels like they don’t see me, or I don’t see the opposite. How to make the chat work?
Gishvalve
Message#20
20.05.17, 23:35
Gish
[offline]

Messages 451
Homtom ht16

Version 4.9.0.3:Attached fileStar_Wars_Commander_v4.9.0.3.xap(36.28 MB)

What's new:
We celebrate the jubilee of the Star Wars saga in a new time-limited event dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the film “Star Wars. Episode IV: New Hope! Collect boxes of the Death Star to receive awards based on the movie, including new droids and unique abilities of heroes!

New equipment for heroes:
• Lord Vader: when activated, allows Darth Vader to summon 501 legions into battle!
• R2-D2 and C-3PO: with this equipment R2-D2 can approach the enemy's turrets and paralyze them, and the C-3PO helps him!

New support units:
• Imperial astromedic: restores the health of the imperial infantry in battle!
• Repair droid WED: repairing rebel technology right in battle!

Post has been editedGishvalve - 20.05.17, 23:35

--------------------
Gish
goaru
Message#21
01.06.17, 12:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 18.09.15

And how to continue to play? On the computer through the game room set, but progress again. And on the mobile?

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 00:23