Acer Laptops

Acer laptop owners chat

Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 07.10.14, 13:54

Rep: (20)
Point ,
all drivers need to be in the prog backup from acer make disk only with drivers

Rep: (0)
After 3 months of operation, the cooler of the cooler stopped working, the one that is loud, or just 2 the speed does not work. As a result, it turns off when overheating, but the trip to the service center cannot be canceled now :(

Rep: (14)
Stormobile, 01/13/08 6:16:13 PM
Point ,
all drivers need to be in the prog backup from acer make disk only with drivers

So it is clear, and where as to whist to extend. Now I'm trying to restore it from WIM., Until it turns out :(

by the wayherecan find drivers for xp
Above, like someone was looking for

Rep: (2)
5720G rejoice and only!

Fully satisfied

price - quality = the best option.

Delivered only 1 gb operatives now 1.5 gb ................................... satisfied with everything.

At mnu acer 3682WXI

Rep: (831)
And no one prog "Empovering Tehnology" is not buggy? Especially in terms of nutrition ...

Rep: (29)
Who knows, for SD cards, SDHC format is supported?

Rep: (70)
Element 4/04/08 9:39:58
Who knows, for SD cards, SDHC format is supported?

not

Catg Yes, it seems to work fine

Rep: (-1)
Well, my not yet shy laptop
but the previous aspire lid burst,
in the company a dozen probably or more with one problem
. and this cool and smart.
One thing is a little bad, in games it’s not much built-in vision, although it did show paging and program priorities,
but in games it is hard for him. NFS prostrate throws on rabstol.
and for work- with: victory: head

Rep: (712)
My unit with the dual-core Turion and Mobility Radeon HD 2600 512 MB cost me $ 815. A small upgrade, and noticeably less than a thousand green, I have TurionX2 TK-55 1.8 GHz (overclocked to 2.1 GHz, 700 MHz RAM), 2 GB RAM, HDD 200 Gb, Mobility Radeon HD 2600 512 MB (DDR2, Of course, the game includes a profile with frequencies of 625/900 MHz, 7015 birds in 3Dmark05 and 3830 in 3Dmark06 with default settings), + quite a decent screen without a single broken pixel, magnesium alloy body, nice design, comfortable keyboard, regular optical drive drives - LG DVD-RAM, no complaints + a number of small goodies such as a card reader, IrDA, S-Video and DVI + an external SATA-USB 80 GB hard drive.
Hardware problems for a month of use have not been identified.
I do not think that competitors have something to respond to such a proposal.
In general, I am pleased with what to say.

I have Acer aspire 5270G. The Pioneer drive is working fine, the screen viewing angle is excellent, it is worth the whist it flies with it ... I play almost all the toys even ProStreet without any brakes goes !!!

Good day. I have tm5720. There were no problems ... until I made the format of the disk and the complex. I did not backup, but in vain. but there is a magical internet. I didn’t put native programs on it, I fully rely on whist (visatu) to boot as well. Many firewood didn’t put out at all (camera, microphone, card reader) the only drawback: there is little pzu (160g).

Rep: (458)
acoustic82 , You did only "format C:", and "format C: complete" is already its result ... Do you measure ROM in grams or is 160 gigabytes small for you? Somehow it is not clear from your post. If 160 GB - share with the people, how has it reached? "Native programs" is what? And (viset)? ...
Do you smoke something extra, or do you have enough "viset"? It seems like, in the profile Kaluga is listed, and not Tirana ...

Rep: (3)
Fully satisfies! But the service unih gave away to the expansion of memory took with problems! The keyboard does not listen to the keys in the games work themselves Nena cho he did with him but I'm lucky if I am sad :(

Rep: (12)
satisfied, but one minus-no BT ((

I bought for my wife Extensa 5220, the most simple Celeron 1.86, delivered memory up to 1GB. Great car. The lack of Bluetooth is not a problem. Rarely needed, mozhngo and Dongle stick.

Rep: (1)
Here I took Extensa 5620, in principle I am satisfied with everything, of course, problems arise, but mainly because of the conflict of axes with iron. I didn’t sit on whist for a long time, terribly angry with 650 out of 1000mb, demolished and whistle and recovery partitions, now put Linux and OpenBSD and very satisfied, everything works quickly, without brakes, though the problem with vidyukha is still new, firewood wasn’t included , Linux was still able to properly use the Vesa driver, but OpenBSD doesn’t normally launch a graphical interface. It turns out such a joke: in Test Drive unlimited I played without brakes with a beautiful picture, but on BSD you have to sit with a screen of 16 colors.

Rep: (458)
globalist Please share the brand of the additional memory module.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 15:03