Total votes: 2331

Rep: (1767)
Acer Laptops

Acer laptop owners chat

Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 07.10.14, 13:54

Rep: (48)
Temko made by analogy with Toshiba.

It is interesting to hear what hardware problems lurk users? I myself heard that the "disease" of most Acers - a CD \ DVD drive of an obscure manufacturer is flying ~ after a year of operation ... Well, the matrixes (As well as the monitors) Acer-ovskies are also a separate song, there are no problems, but with brightness Contrast all the same something is wrong.

Well, in this spirit, continue.

Rep: (831)
Ammendorf ,
I recommend to correct the poll - the first point to remove "and the next only ACER"
And so - normal flight, everyone is happy. Aspire 3682WXC

Rep: (20)
The new 5920 quality parts of the Sony-Nek drive should not fly. Matrix and contrast brightness is normal, but viewing angles are atstoy, but as they say the best in everything can not be. One hundred percent satisfied.

Rep: (15)
ASPIRE 3684
The screen is "glass", the viewing angles are both vertically and horizontally very large.
Chose carefully
selection criteria:
1. minimum cost / normal quality
2. the maximum number of "holes" for communications
I knew exactly what I was buying, I was happy with all of Pts, the firewood for Khryusha on the site has the site itself and the site itself is excellent and the support section is excellent, unlike ... ASUS, for example.

Post has been editedVigo - 11.01.08, 23:35

If you don’t find support, see Acer’s FTP there’s everything there

Catg, 01/11/08 11:22:08 PM
Ammendorf ,
I recommend to correct the poll - the first point to remove "and the next only ACER"
And so - normal flight, everyone is happy. Aspire 3682WXC

I'm not moder, polls are not under my control. The beech is the same, it's a pity that WiFi and Bluetooth are stubs :)

Ammendorf @ 01/12/08 12:05:35
I'm not moder, polls are not under my control.

And unless created the poll can not change it? O.o
If anything, write inQMS, we'll figure it out.
Beech is the same

And I know ... I follow the "Our devices" too: wink_kind:
WiFi and Bluetooth are stubs

O.o Stubs?
I thought everything was prepared there, all that was left was to plug the chip itself ... And the antenna was also laid ... When I try to move the WLAN switch, I write that Enabled, though nothing happens ...
PS In the service center and BTH, and WiFi will deliver ... Not for thanks, of course.

Rep: (70)
Ammendorf, 1/11/08 11:17:47 PM
Temko made by analogy with Toshiba.

poll smiled, that's what happens if you bother

Rep: (77)
5720G
I don’t remember the letter numbers further, but with all my communications and everything else is packed to the maximum for my line.
I do not like that WiFi does not support any encryption except WPA 64/128. So far, no one has hacked my channel, but PDA and even ZYZ sons support much more advanced encryption methods.

When I picked it up myself, I received the phrase from a competent sales assistant (friend):"it is better to buy China, on which it is honestly written that it is China, and not United Europe or Holland. One fic - China."This is it about HP ...

If we discard the type claims, it keeps little acc (my time is 3 hours with the Wi-Fi holds), which can be presented to absolutely all the beeches, then no other flaws are found. Pah-pah-pah ...

Shl
I did not find my answer in the survey. I would answer thatcompletely satisfies .

Pps
ABOUT! Now found. Voted.

Post has been editedDust65 - 12.01.08, 18:21

Rep: (133)
5112. A good machine, everything suits, but after a year of use, the keyboard somehow flared up (when you press the buttons, the clatter is somehow not like that :)), a backlash appeared at the lid, wiped the case, where I put my hands. Now I bought my parents HP 6620, the build quality is no match. Yes, and more. The supplied Windows with acer is a horror. Foolish Acer applications that load the system insanely (I have a download for a minute longer than without them). On HP this is not in sight. I think the next beech will be HP.

Rep: (0)
Syssaa , that's right, you just bear in mind that in terms of price / quality ratio, it is better not to find ACEPA.

Therion1 ,
At the moment I do not agree. A year ago - yes, for the money it was the best pedal. But not now.

And unless created the poll can not change it? O.o
If anything, write inQMS, we'll figure it out.

A simple user can change the contents of the message, and the survey - figushki ...
O.o Stubs?

Uh, I just have plugs on the springs :) :) :). Though get stuck;). Beech from 094 games.
I thought everything was prepared there, all that was left was to plug the chip itself ... And the antenna was also laid ... When I try to move the WLAN switch, I write that Enabled, though nothing happens ...
PS In the service center and BTH, and WiFi will deliver ... Not for thanks, of course.

Dunno, maybe prepared. I thought so, I need it — there is a tube with a waffle and a tooth. The cable to it is also always with you. Well, why do I need it? :)

ZY Looked "Dumb producer" drive - TSST Corp some :)

Foolish Acer applications that load the system insanely (I have a download for a minute longer than without them).

Yes, these are almost all manufacturers who are not sinless: Toshiba also has a lot of joy, but Azus has enough. Demolish, demolish, demolish and install a normal Windows. For fans of D2D Recovery - redo the distribution :)

Post has been editedAmmendorf - 12.01.08, 16:28

Rep: (0)
Syssaa, 01/12/08 3:21:01 PM
Therion1 ,
At the moment I do not agree. A year ago - yes, for the money it was the best pedal. But not now.

Well, well, you just write that now for the price / quality is better than acer ...

that now for the price / quality is better than acer ...

Yep and so for that kind of money with sound with optical output. (when buying, he overpowered :))

And about the download - I have 5 minutes, so what? But I am calm for viruses - Norton examines everything: search: Without it - the moment is loaded.

Therion1 ,
Well, for example, what is bad such an option -http://www.neotorg.ru/www/notebooks_descri...otebook_id/980/
I took my acer a little more expensive.
Catg @ 12.01.08 17:42:28
and so for the money with sound with optical output

I can’t say anything about it, because I don’t use it.
Catg @ 12.01.08 17:42:28
And about the download - I have 5 minutes, and that

IMHO. A laptop is not a desktop computer, mobility is important here. And, sometimes, there is no time to wait until it is loaded there, when information is urgently needed (of course, if this information is not in the PDA :)).

Syssaa ,
Syssaa @ 01/12/08 10:14:34 PM
And it happens that there is no time to wait for it to load there.

There is a sleep mode. Most often I use it.

Syssaa ,
and at acer for this money video is better ...

Rep: (42)
I had a chance to compare my ACER TravelMate 2493 (the older configuration with gig opera and 120 hard) and ASUS Z99L - both models of the budget range, about the same price, the parameters are similar - with both the not so little:
on Acer, he screwed XP with a second system (sold with the Vista Business), of course, all the firewood and settings and optics of the two systems, and so on;
On Asus, installing XP current without Vista (sold with DOS) and further refinement "to the mind" (by the way, it's not so easy to put XP on this model, there is a small gimor with a hard controller, you need an external floppy and climb in the BIOS)

It is definitely more pleasant to work with ACEP - just ergonomically, the build quality seems to be a little better (at ACSA the laser sparkles through the slot of a not tightly closing drive!) - At ACEP, everything fits perfectly.

I would say this: not that ACEP is very good, but it is not inferior to others.

But ASUS didn’t just make me particularly happy ..

Post has been editedhirodger - 13.01.08, 04:35

Rep: (14)
I bought the Aspire 5720G, compared it with the old BenQ JB5100G, and for the configuration of Acer I crammed some pieces of paper into a box, not a single disk. In the hidden section of the hard drive some images, you can of course pull out drivers and stuff from them, but for the time being, Vista has not been able to get a clean one. BenQ had everything on the disks and, in addition, a bag (case) for beech.
It seems while like, and then we'll see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 2:30