Firmware Recovery in Flash MP3 Players | Instruction for action

Rep: (14)
I now decided that this information will be interesting and useful.

All the actions described below you do at your own peril and risk.

Recovery firmware in Flash MP3 players.

Flash mp3 players fail even during normal operations, and even more so there is a great chance to mess up the device with the firmware. Here is a way to restore player software at home. Recovery will take you on the strength of half an hour.

As an example, take the player RoverMedia DP300Fm built on the basis of the SigmaTel 3500 chip. The player was successfully killed during the firmware process.

Attached Image

If the player is recognized by the computer.
1. If the player is recognized by a computer, then connect the player with the play button held down and reflash with the firmware that came with the player on the disk, or download from the manufacturer’s website.

If the player is not recognized by the computer.
1. Disassemble the player. We need to get to the memory chips. If the body of the player is assembled on snaps, I advise you to take a plastic bank card or any other.

2. We look at the marking of the memory chip, they look like on the image. These are mainly chips manufactured by Samsung, Nec, Hynix. In this case, the memory of Samsung 543 K9K4G08UOM.

Attached Image

3. We are looking for information on the chip (DataSheet)http://www.datasheetcatalog.com

4. Using the document downloaded fromhttp://www.datasheetcatalog.comWe find the legs on the chip labeled IO1, IO2, IO3, etc.

5. Now you need to close two any IO legs and connect the player to the computer, it may not work the first time. This can be done, as I did, with a needle.

Attached Image

6. If you successfully closed the legs, the computer should notify you that a new MP3 Recovery Device has been found, the driver to which you can find on the disk that came with the player. If there was no disk in the kit, try those that are in the attachment.

7. Flash the player according to the instructions.

Attached files

Attached fileStMp3Rec.rar(21.77 KB)

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.01.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Hello! I am firmware rare MP4 player DAZED V-63 1Gb. manufacturer's website for a long time does not work, search engines do not give results ...

Rep: (1)
* Edelveys333 , I was able to sew this player I have now is the same only on the 8gb QUMO NEON 8GB black

* tinangelnyo I have all of the folders can throw by e-mail to cowon e3. [email protected]

Player has mahdi m220 is there any firmware on it? poser with his charge, he charges, but after charging continues to animate the charge and trouble with the power button sometimes does not react)

The boys, who are engaged in flash and repair.
I have this unit Hidizs AP60, with symptoms "does not include". On the PC does not respond, after the opening, measured voltage, the battery was 3V (battery li-po 1000 mah 3.7V) without greatly upset, connected Imax b6 and loaded container on the straight line 1050 mAh current of 1A, the charge lasted 80 minutes . After checking the output voltage and understand that the charge controller simply rabotaet.Podsoedinil battery directly, bypassing the controller, the player did not work (apparently flew firmware). I read on the Internet, that an undervoltage below 3.1 at a player firmware can fly. this unit is assembled on Ingenic X1000 processor, the battery will understand later, the controller will find, that with iOS a little more complicated. By no complex manipulation by comparing the player xduoo x3, which is assembled, almost on the same processor, connect the player to the PC, with the SHIFT key held power + down, the player was defined in the manager driver what that Koryavko, drivers for koryavok came from USBBurnTool_V1 program. 6.0.
Here on this was the end, at the office. the site has firmware AP60_1.07Beta Firmware, with the extension * .upt, which is sewn from a working device, USBBurnTool uses firmware * .img. While repairing stalled. How to flash the device, as long as I know

have an idea, there is a software that makes flash clone, who can then make a clone of your firmware of the player.
I will be very grateful.
Now the program to clone a working firmware

atj3315c than can be considered firmware with this chip?

Hello, can someone have firmware or tell me where to download the player, coby mp620 aka bravis mp620 and ergo zen modern.

Rep: (2)
Help out, please!
I have the player - Sony NWZ-b183F
and I found such a problem - listen player himself, then either you put on the charging or connected to a PC, or he is discharged on and off. And when the music starts again listening trial, it resets the previous play position and choose to play music in all folders from the outset. And so it happens every time, it is worth it just for something to connect or to discharge completely. In the previous model with the number 142 that never was.

To get what the problem is direct besyachaya, support responded that the player does not function save the playback position, therefore, tell me - is there any custom firmware on this unit?

Rep: (136)
* Don maestro ,
Many, and older "Sony", is unfortunately a disease. Some hold the position of a day or two, then - reset.

Vodonavt @ 02/01/19, 21:59*
* Don Maestro,
Many, and older "Sony", is unfortunately a disease. Some hold the position of a day or two, then - reset.

firmware does not mold them? really no way out at all?

yet learned only one thing - if the player does not turn off and the pause, and then push in yusb, the position is maintained. If you connect an off - all at once reset. Switched off from full discharge - also reset.

Rep: (136)
Don Maestro @ 3.01.19, 6:32*
firmware does not mold them?

I have never met.

Rep: (5)
Hello! There is a player Samsung YP-S3, when the screen saver comes on and then gives Automatic test and the firmware version in the lower right corner.
Stitched properly, then again the same inscription. Already all rummaged, nowhere I found no answer. Help solve this problem!
P.s. oxides on the board there.

Rep: (71)
* VIPJeKa,
Have you tried the format at a low level (Low Level Format). Maybe the memory slid.
If softvarnye problems with memory, this thing will help. And if she kirdyk, everything will be sad.

Rep: (5)
* Ryazancev I tried the format on the lower level, the same thing ...

Hello! Does anyone have a piercing or a link to it for Treelogic TL-11x? if it is possible in PM, thank you in advance

Post has been editedserg_ud - 30.01.19, 15:53

Tell me how to sew
Jagga BOOM B2402 8Gb.?

Help with the restoration of the player RITMIX rf-4950 16 gb ?, it was formatted and stopped to see his memory, when connecting to a computer prompting you to format it. Download Firmware under him ftp.ritmixrussia. From the same downloaded
FactoryTool_v1.35, tried to flash (player included with the "M" button held down on it) everything was fine, it was defined as the instructions on the first page, the firmware was normal but he had ceased to be included, there is no reaction to the On button. After that I tried to restore at FactoryTool, he it rebooted again 10 and then it crashes and is now defined as "unknown USB device (failure address assignment). Now is not included in flashing mode with pressed button" M ", the closure of IO legs included in flashing mode without any problems and is defined properly, but FactoryTool writes an error when trying to sew. I understand it it restarts when you try to flash again and it does not run itself in flashing mode. help)
On the screen error in the firmware

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedCyberoptic - 13.02.19, 18:26

Rep: (67)
This question, in 2019 there is a softina to merge with the player's firmware is not vypaivaya flash memory, ie by simply connecting to a computer? player on RKNanoC.

Rep: (3)
All good.
There are two players.
Cowon i9 and i9 +.
The i9 + at the order of the louder the sound, although, judging by the performance, do not differ.
Is it possible to increase the volume of the firmware?

Digital Voice Recorder Savetek GS-R06.
Flasher and firmware. Proven personally works.
If it is not seen in the PC, then according to the instructions in the header is necessary to close the two legs on the chip.

Attached files

Attached file1_828_19_03_13_en.zip(16.61 MB)
Attached file3315C-Reset tool.rar(26.97 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 05:24