6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 »  

> Dormi - Baby Monitor | Dormi - these are all the features of a regular baby monitor, as well as the ability to see
virusnew
Message#1
03.05.15, 20:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 151
Check in: 09.10.09
Asus padfone s

Dormi - ��������� download

version: 3.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.05.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
The application turns the smartphone into a video nurse.

Description:
Smartphone that became a baby monitor
Dormi - this is all the functions of a regular baby monitor, as well as the opportunity to look at the child through the cell phone and other useful features.
And the distance does not matter. After all, Dormi works both via Wi-Fi and via the mobile Internet (EDGE, 3G, 4G, HSPA +, LTE). And even if there is no Internet at all (WiFi Direct mode, HotSpot / AP).
And one more child terminal can connect several parents at once. One for each parent (and even grandparents)!
Intellectual sound
You do not have to customize anything. Dormi automatically sets the optimum microphone sensitivity. And even if the phone is a few meters from the baby, Dormi will still amplify the sound so that you do not miss crying.
Use the Listen and Say buttons to make sure your baby is okay or to calm them down while you go to the cradle.
Everything's under control
Dormi on the parent terminal shows absolutely everything that happens to the child’s terminal. And warn you about the discharge of the battery, and the loss of the connection, if this happens.
Dormi will even notify on calls and SMS received on the smartphone in the mode of the children's terminal.
We all provided
If you are talking on the phone, Dormi will notify you that the baby has begun to cry with the help of vibration and a low signal without interrupting the conversation. You will always know what's up with the baby.
Dormi continues to work in the background, even with the screen off. We also took care of energy efficiency so that you can use Dormi longer without the need for recharging.
And the good news: Dormi even works on older Android 2.3 and higher phones. So if you have “old men” lying around, give them a new life. Use them as children's or parent Dormi terminals.
Get started now!
All you need is to install Dormi and pair the terminals. And with our auto search function, it's easy! And you can use the baby monitor.
Every month we give you 4 hours of free time baby monitors.
You can buy unlimited time right in Dormi. Moreover, it is enough to do this in just one of the devices that make up the baby monitor!
Hacked version with unlimited time.
Restrictions: you can not install over the old, you can not update an existing application through the market.

Android required: 2.3.x and higher (glitches are possible on android 6)
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Sleekbit, llc
Homepage: http://dormi.sleekbit.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sleekbit.dormi
YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eArieoSQfXM

Changes:
v3.1:
- Enhanced Night vision mode on devices supporting full camera2 API
- Marshmallow compatibility (dynamic permissions)

v3.0:
Strong cryptography
- all transferred data is fully encrypted (control, audio, video)
- only paired devices
- encryption keys exchanged during pairing process
- option to enforce encryption (disallow old versions from conecting)
Night vision
- advanced video encoder on 4.3+ (beta)
Notable improvements:
- full screen video on demand
- optional high quality video on WiFi (not recommended for slower devices)
- configurable alarm ringtone

v2.0.x:
- video streaming
- updated material design UI
- improved smart mic sensitivity
- manual mic sensitivity, adjustable remotely
- chromebook support
- improved latency
- already low battery usage further reduced
- new languages ​​(Russian, Polish)
- many bugfixes

v2.0.11:
- eliminated camera shutter sound on some devices
- stability improvements and bugfixes

Download:
version: 3.1 Attached fileDormi.v.3.1.0.b.40.crk.apk (4.51 MB)

Past versions
Version: 3.0.1 Attached fileDormi.v.3.0.1.b.35.crk.apk (4.21 MB)

Version: 2.0.11 Attached fileDormi.v.2.0.11.b.31.crk.Support.apk (3.92 MB)

Version: 2.0.9 Attached fileDormi.v.2.0.9.b.29.crk.Support.apk (3.92 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 02.07.17, 00:00
Reason for editing: Edit
aBlazer1991
Message#102
06.01.19, 22:52
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1867
Check in: 07.02.10
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

I broke the version from the market through the driver. It works better than the one that is laid out here.

--------------------
Zte axon 7
virusnew
Message#103
07.01.19, 09:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Asus padfone s

* aBlazer1991,
Lay out your version.
irakes
Message#104
24.01.19, 16:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 07.04.14

olegi417 @ 11.02.18, 22:59*
Good day. Faced with the fact that on the body of the Huawei Y336 02 in the child mode, the sound of the camera is constantly triggered. As soon as the noise is triggered once and it’s gone: peak, peak .....
There was no time to understand, so temporarily renamed the sound of the camera triggering (changed the file extension). Never paid any attention to him anyway.
While the flight is normal.

This is the same problem and I can’t get rid of it. The most annoying thing is that I can not find this nasty sound in the system. Do not tell where it is stored so that it can be nailed / renamed, etc. The child wakes up from this sound and it is not possible to use the application for its intended purpose.
olegi417
Message#105
29.01.19, 13:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 04.09.11
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN / DS

I, unfortunately, do not remember the location of this file. I searched through Total Commander with the rights of root multimedia files with the presence of the camera in the name.
irakes
Message#106
31.01.19, 10:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 07.04.14

To someone who has a problem with food is still relevant.

In general, fiddling with sounds and empirically revealed the file that is responsible for the "beep." The file name is "VideoRecord.ogg". My location was in / system / media / audio / ui. Android 4.0.4. I hope it was useful :)
Pjatruha
Message#107
05.02.19, 23:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 09.05.18

Please tell me how can I remove the locked application from the phone and put the unlocked from here? Usually the removal unfortunately does not help. When you install an unlocked application from this site, the time will still go on.
cudOS
Message#108
15.04.19, 20:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 18.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Thank you very much! to the customizer of this application, how many parents came to the rescue, and how many more would help out, Thank you!
P.S. Here's where to put old phones! Two old men, Lenovo P780 and P70-A, are already working well.
csco
Message#109
25.04.19, 12:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 28.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

Who got to break v3.2.2 from the market, please post it.
Simbirskii
Message#110
28.04.19, 21:50
Local
[online]

Messages 103
Check in: 05.02.14

* cscoTry to ride no xs. If not, then it needs to be done specifically on your phone with the Luck Patcher program. Well, naturally, we need a ROOT dip for this.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached fileDormi [3.2.2] .apk(4.75 MB)

Post has been editedSimbirskii - 28.04.19, 22:48
gizy @
Message#111
28.04.19, 22:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 18.07.10

Lucky Patcher also happened, but to rebuild it as xs: no: I tried everything for everyone, but no ... They can do a good deed)))
csco
Message#112
29.04.19, 14:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 28.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

gizy @ 04.28.19, 21:20*
Lucky Patcher also turned out

I also tried Lucky Patch (LP 8.2.9, the latest hacked market 14.5.52 + proxy service + Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation) - 3.2.2 still shows the countdown of free 4 hours per month (raise the curtain from below, where the status is connection with the "children's phone" - shows how much free time you have left).

Who succeeded through LP - describe the procedure, what version of LP and market, and the sequence of your actions, if not difficult

And another question, do all the HD mode and the "improved codec" (set in the settings) work normally? I have on the version that in the cap 3.1.0.b.40 - as soon as I put it - the video begins to fly (say, about 8 times out of 10 attempts to synchronize). When you turn off these options - it works stably, but the image is not very good to say the least. While I moved to Baby + Monitor + 3G - there the HD mode works stably.

Simbirskii @ 04/28/19 20:50*
Simbirskii

Thank. LP is, I use it periodically), if not difficult, write what I did to perform on my phones, maybe with future versions.
Simbirskii
Message#113
29.04.19, 14:57
Local
[online]

Messages 103

* cscoI did everything like this. It seems to work out. But to be honest in action has not yet tried. On the second phone has not set. The market is worth the last broken one that Lucky Patcher offers, Radio Nanny is the last of the market.
In Lucky Patcher, in the Switches tab, I have this
Attached Image
Attached Image

Next, go to the radio nanny in the tab Bonuses Payment and try to buy .... I can not
Attached Image

I go to Lucky Patcher, click on Radio Nurse / Patch Menu / Remove License Check / Automatic Mode. I leave all the checkboxes by default and OK ... wait. Lucky gives this result
Attached Image

I'm closing. I go to the radio nanny in Bonuses and Payment and I press Unlimited.
Attached Image

Now from Lucky Patcher climbs a window about the alleged purchase))
Attached Image

I leave everything as it is and press Yes.
Well, that's all
Attached Image

But in fact, I still can’t check it yet ((I tried to rebuild the application and upload it. It’s impossible, anyway, the grandmother asks for infection: D

Post has been editedSimbirskii - 29.04.19, 14:59
gizy @
Message#114
29.04.19, 15:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

But the lacquer patcher seems like the purchase sometimes flies (probably after a restart of the application). And so, if you hack into the child’s phone, you can’t break the parental one, because the purchase will act on everyone
gizy @
Message#115
29.04.19, 15:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

The campaign has grown up with the author of this topic and the child is no longer interested in him)))
Simbirskii
Message#116
29.04.19, 15:15
Local
[online]

Messages 103

* gizy @, Tochnyak. I rebooted the body and the license flew off. But re-buy freely, without any extra dancing in Lucky)
virusnew
Message#117
30.04.19, 19:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Asus padfone s

gizy @ 04/29/19 16:09*
The campaign has grown up with the author of this topic and the child is no longer interested in him)))

I myself used this program only a couple of times. In everyday life is not useful.
gizy @
Message#118
30.04.19, 20:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

In the end, all the same, no one will make a cracked version? : scratch_one-s_head:
virusnew
Message#119
30.04.19, 20:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Asus padfone s

gizy @ 30.04.19, 21:18*
In the end, all the same, no one will make a cracked version?

Well, there the price is ridiculous 150 rubles. in year. Yandex music is 12 times more expensive.

Attached images
Attached Image

6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 15:52