03.05.15, 07:13
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 692
Check in: 14.03.09

DiscussionPipo w8
PicturePipo Work W8
Description |Discussion �| Purchase »| Accessories »| Firmware »|A source of information

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Screen: 10.1 inches, resolution 2560x1600
Processor: Intel Core M
Video accelerator: Intel HD Graphics 5300
Operating system: Windows 8.1
RAM: 4 GB
Built-in storage: 64/128 GB
Front camera: 2 megapixel
Main camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
USB 3.0
Battery: 10,000 mAh
Charging: 12V / 3A

Price:
According to preliminary information, the price of the tablet will be $ 505 / $ 540 for 64 / 128GB, respectively.

Where can one buy:
Pipo W8 64GbGearBest store. Price with couponGBW864G $435.99
Pipo W8 128GbGearBest store. Price with couponGBW8128G $469.99
Pipo W8 64Gbbanggood store. Price $ 484.99
Pipo W8 128Gbbanggood store. Price $ 512.99
Pipo W8 64 / 128Gbpompmall store. Price $ 470/500

Post has been editedazeus - 04.06.15, 05:14
akupernog
Message#22
08.06.15, 21:03
Ran past
[offline]

Messages 522
Check in: 29.08.10
Lenovo Vibe Shot

aNurzhanov @ 06/08/2015, 21:05*
90% for fun

If this was said in my direction, then 99% for entertainment (games \ surfing the internet \ videos).
But I'm not going to take it, I just thought that he would be more powerful than mine and began to look for info about the stone. I caught the capacity of the battery, it was very useful for my purposes, because my tablet sits in ~ 100 minutes of the game at maximum brightness in Skyrim. And here, if it is playable under the same circumstances, it will take 180 minutes to get it, and if the cooling is passive, then it’s all 220 minutes.
klop
Message#23
24.06.15, 14:14
Local
[online]

Messages 351
Check in: 03.09.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

The tablet has long been sold. Why not transfer the topic to the profile topic UMPC, MID and Tablet PC.
I can not choose between sabzh and dice and 7.
Falcon
Message#24
03.07.15, 18:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 18.07.05
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

And cheaper and easier and the stylus is normal -Cube i7 Stylus on Intel Core-M supports stylus

--------------------
Rover p5>P7>Dell x51v>SE P910i>SONY VGN-UX280P>EEE 901>Touch Diamond + HP Mini 311C>O2 XDA Flame>Touch Pro 2>EEE 1201N + Dell Streak 5>Samsung Mega 6.3 + SONY VGN-P11ZR / G>Acer Tab W500>Samsung Note 3 + Gear>Huawei Mediapad X2>Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL + LEMFO Lem4>Mi Max 3 + Huawei Watch 2 + Onda 3G CoreM v919
human028
Message#25
03.07.15, 21:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 384
Check in: 04.12.13

Rummaging in nete, I concluded that the GPS module in such tablets is old, as in the navigators 5-10 years ago, which are very slow. 3G more often comes across the built-in, but they also meet with a modem card. Android 4.4.4 and also very tight. When they meet with the memory in 64, it is more often slyness and there 32 MMC and 32 flash cards are the most deshmanskaya. And the most important thing because of what I write all this is the keyboard. All tablets have equally bad clavus with a sucks working tachim. However, Ali noticed the following:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thin, beautiful, neoprene, like a surf. But such a keyboard has a flat battery and bluetooth and does not have a connector for the tablet: (((
P.S. And yet I forgot about food. Requires only 5V micro USB and separately full USB. In general, it is still being driven.

Post has been editedhuman028 - 03.07.15, 22:03
Lovesmarts
Message#26
05.07.15, 18:32
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 55
Check in: 18.05.15
LG G3 Dual LTE

And in my opinion the quality of Chinese tablets leaves much to be desired ... The screen is not very, full of marriage.

--------------------
5.3. Prohibited implicit or explicit extortion raising reputation
Fixed by noreg
LGoKIM
Message#27
07.07.15, 11:31
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 01.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

The "name" and "quote" buttons do not work, I will write this: 3g and lte promise optional
Attached Image

Post has been editedLGoKIM - 07.07.15, 11:33
Falcon
Message#28
07.07.15, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

human028 @ 07/03/2015, 21:44*
Android 4.4.4 and also very tight. When they meet with memory in 64, it is more often cunning and there 32 MMC and 32 flash card is the most deshmanskaya. And the most important thing because of what I write all this is the keyboard. All tablets have equally bad clavus with a sucks working tachim. However, Ali noticed the following:

Thin, beautiful, neoprene, like a surf. But such a keyboard has a flat battery and bluetooth and does not have a connector for the tablet: (((
P.S. And yet I forgot about food. Requires only 5V micro USB and separately full USB. In general, it is still being driven.

Something you are not at all in the subject or off topic: lol: Here, it’s Pipo W8 on Core M that’s being discussed ...
1. And here is Android? So far there are only buggy Chinese cheap weak tablets with dual block. Where there is an opportunity to load the raw Android assembly for X86, it generally does not exist for the X86 normally working, the whole project is young, and nothing has been debugged yet. On powerful tablets with Core M and i5 there is no such thing, not on one!

2. 3G more often comes across the built-in again on the Atom, on i3 and i5 usually there is a mini PCI-E connector, with a Wi-Fi card or modem, you can add or replace it yourself like in any laptop, you want LTE not a question, bought a card and set .

3. The built-in flash memory is different, on all Atom tablets it is obviously slower since SSD is not on SATA 3, there is no Atom SATA, and they save on speed, they should be simpler and not expensive. But even on the Atom, the flash is always of different speeds and the Chinese tablets are much inferior to those from Asus brand (for example, they are almost 2 times faster). And the speed of the SSD is very important, I always take this into account when buying, because on simple tablets where there are 2 GB of RAM, the integrated video also eats up to 512 meters from it, so the programs and games lack it and they very actively use the swap file on the SSD Therefore, the faster the SSD, the more responsive the game even goes!
With a memory of 64, I have not met any slyness, it is always easy to see with various system utilities.
And the most important thing on all now produced tablets on the Core M is a normal high-speed SSD on the Sata bus, but the speed is different for everyone, you need to test.

4. Yes, all the keyboards are not very good, but this is not a laptop for you! You need to buy a tablet and that you need a keyboard on the strength of 20% of its use. Some of my friends do not buy them at all.
Since you rarely carry it with you, because the tablet plus the dock with the keyboard usually weighs more than 1 kg and at the same time becomes heavier than normal powerful sabnoutov - ultrabooks!
And if you don’t carry it, and you only need it at home, then don’t pay for dock 4000 when you can, and you can buy 200 rubles for the usual small keyboard or bluetooth for 1000.
Plus, I don’t even consider keyboards on which the tablet doesn’t firmly snap and which does not change the angle of inclination, they are not comfortable and even dangerous, put it on a table in the train, it rocked and the tablet on the floor with a broken screen!

5. Where have you seen tablets and ultrabooks on Intel Core M from USB being charged, you confuse them with low-voltage and braked Atom, you can charge them on any unpretentious USB and don’t carry a heavy and surround charger for both Intel Core M! Or are you talking about the fact that on the tablets themselves only micro USB? There is no problem here either, since 80% of users rarely use it. But it's a pity that they will not make at least 2 USB on the tablet itself. But still, you don’t have to be lazy and buy a tablet and keyboard and mouse on bluetooth, and leave USB only for the external HDD on the trip, and put a normal NAS at home with Wi-Fi.

PS: the quality of Chinese tablets leaves much to be desired ... The screen is not very, full of marriage. - Do you know how much marriage Acer or Asus have? I had all these tablets and marriage completely and the screens are all garbage and before they retina as before the moon, especially Asus. But now there are Chinese with a real retina screen, which is no worse than the iPad !!
In general, I can’t understand how to produce double-glazed screens in 2015, as many tears flow when you read small blurred text, with a cigarette lighter checked, there should always be one reflection without doubling !!

Post has been editedFalcon - 07.07.15, 19:24

--------------------
Rover p5>P7>Dell x51v>SE P910i>SONY VGN-UX280P>EEE 901>Touch Diamond + HP Mini 311C>O2 XDA Flame>Touch Pro 2>EEE 1201N + Dell Streak 5>Samsung Mega 6.3 + SONY VGN-P11ZR / G>Acer Tab W500>Samsung Note 3 + Gear>Huawei Mediapad X2>Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL + LEMFO Lem4>Mi Max 3 + Huawei Watch 2 + Onda 3G CoreM v919
fastneed
Message#29
19.07.15, 03:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 224
Check in: 12.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

too expensive tablet, too!
From the reviews, apparently, the standard bugs with phantom clicks during charging, but at such a cost then ... The screen is not all that, again, for this money, it is not worth it.
its price, IMHO, is about $ 220 + for a set of case and keyboard $ 40 (yes, such marketing would be (:)
more than 300? no thanks.

If for this money he gave really something useful compared to other tablets, which it is time to move on at the cost, once this one came out, and so, I did not find any advantages.

I will not read this thread anymore, I stopped by chance, discuss it.
timspirit81
Message#30
19.07.15, 16:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 20.11.08

I use the subject for about a month. I ordered it on aliexpress at a time when the dollar sank below fifty, so it was generally relatively budget-24,000 with hdmi and otg cables, the keyboard case comes in the kit. Initially I wanted to take a Dell Venue 11 pro on Core M, but it costs only twice as much. So in the end I decided to take a chance with the Chinese region, knowing full well that some flaws would certainly come out. And in general they are, yes: the screen is quite ordinary in terms of brightness, the sound is very mediocre. For these indicators, my previous tablet Nokia Lumia 2520 rips the W8 to shreds. The hack is charged for a very long time, from zero to one hundred more than five hours. Lumia, again with its fast charge option, was much more preferable. But a healthy battery for 10,000 and holds very well, at least until the machine is new. In the mode of viewing the video at medium brightness with the WiFi off and the blue tooth W8, it surely lives for more than 6 hours. In the mode of reading and working with text, it quite falls short of the declared 10. The tablet is assembled decently - no squeaks, backlashes and lights, it looks quite decent, from the point of view of design there are no complaints to my modest taste. A very nice package case with a keyboard - thin, made of soft leatherette under suede (gray). For me, the good sellers shoved the usual case without a brown keyboard for free (I didn’t even ask it, you see, the Chinese had some kind of holiday)))). The tablet came on a Windows with Chinese-English localization, in the end I decided to reinstall the system. The drivers, which I then rolled out from my own made backup, did not revive the sensor and auto-rotate, so I had to dance with a tambourine for another couple of hours in order to solve the problems. In the end, the victory was won not without the help of the people with the XDA, there the topic of the subject was already developed quite actively. So if suddenly someone will be interested in reinstalling Windows, I can tick the instructions. Summary: the purchase is generally satisfied, the pros outweigh the disadvantages: the price is adequate for the current times, taking into account the whole bag with accessories, high performance, good energy efficiency, excellent build quality. On the ordinary screen brightness in general, do not care: I still only use indoors. The same with sound: cinema, YouTube, sports broadcasts I watch only in headphones, and everything is fine with them. So, perhaps, I can recommend.

Well, as a small offtopic: Now on Amazon and ebay, you can take the mentioned Dell Venue on Core M for about 350 bucks (plus shipping, of course) in the Certified Refurbished category. This is a series with a factory marriage, withdrawn by the manufacturer, and the manufacturer has restored to one hundred percent working condition. The warranty is valid, of course. The option is a bit stiff, but I would probably agree to it for such money. Just at the moment when I received a tip from a friend on this topic, Pipo was already on hand. Ultimately, it's up to you. Good luck to all!
xafftan
Message#31
21.07.15, 14:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 507
Check in: 29.11.11

1. And here is Android? So far there are only buggy Chinese cheap weak tablets with dual block. Where there is an opportunity to load the raw Android assembly for X86, it generally does not exist for the X86 normally working, the whole project is young, and nothing has been debugged yet. On powerful tablets with Core M and i5 there is no such thing, not on one!

lies. Android works fine on x86 Intel Atom
As on cheap Chinese, and on branded Asus / Lenovo
and dual boot is ALWAYS better than single boot
so it would be nice to have a dual boot on Core M
Falcon
Message#32
25.07.15, 03:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

How this all works is great, I don’t need to explain, I drove the dual boot to Teclast Taipower X98 Air 3G with the latest firmware, spit it out and got rid of the buggy piece of iron: lol:
I'm not saying that dual boot is bad, it's just still damp, but when Lenovo or Samsung do it, you can take it.
And as Android works fine on x86 Intel Atom, I also know, some torment compared to what ARM does, of course, but IMHO is too early, only for informative digging and geeks. : thank_you:
I have Android X86 under a virtual machine on all my tablets and computers, but more so that any favorite program or game can be used to drive, you can only wish the enemies to use it as the main program.
I chose for myself - Cube i7 Stylus on Intel Core-M, although the stylus from my Note 3 should work there, wait until it falls below 20,000 and order it.

Post has been editedFalcon - 25.07.15, 06:48

--------------------
shturin
Message#33
15.10.15, 00:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 443
Check in: 25.11.06
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Are there owners?
vaddy1
Message#34
23.12.15, 15:30
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3670
Check in: 17.09.09
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Are there owners?

there is
FroDe
Message#35
16.03.16, 17:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 21.03.13

Greetings, did someone try to disassemble this tablet? How can I remove the back cover? Thank.
vaddy1
Message#36
20.04.16, 08:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3670
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

FroDe @ 03/16/2016, 6:26 PM*
Greetings, did someone try to disassemble this tablet? How can I remove the back cover? Thank.

I have two such tablets purchased at Herbest for the action, both disassembled, they are very easy to disassemble, even screwdrivers are not necessary. Take a regular credit card, or its equivalent of plastic type of discount card that is distributed in stores. And neatly sticking the corner of this card into the slot between the two plastic covers that make up the case. This gap is closer to the side with the sensor. And then you begin to move your card neatly around the perimeter of the slot, and the internal latches gradually open, pushing the card along the entire perimeter, remove the cover, gently at the bottom in the area of ​​the bottom connector where the keyboard dock is connected. And be prepared that the magnets from the tablet you all jump out. These are the magnets with which it is attached to the native keyboard. Also fall out of the metal mesh from the speakers. Therefore, before assembling the tablet, it will be necessary to put all this fallen back onto the glue, for example, the same moment, otherwise you will not assemble it. In this case, the magnets will need to be correctly oriented according to their polarity with the magnets in the keyboard, so that they attract, and not repel, and only after that put on the glue.

Post has been editedvaddy1 - 20.04.16, 08:27
vaddy1
Message#37
20.04.16, 08:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3670
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

By the way, if anyone is interested, I created a Windows 10 build for our tablet. Based on the latest SP1 score. I installed it on our tablet, everything flies bullet, the battery lasts more than ten hours of work. The only thing was to turn off the normal sleep mode, and replace it with a hyperactive sleep, because the tablet did not wake up from normal sleep, but everything clearly works with the hyperactive. This can be done in the advanced power settings. I give links to the very assembly of Windows 10SL x64, for our tablet. Installation is done in WPI BOOT mode. Boot loader protection is necessarily enabled. We take the finished image of the installation flash drive with Windows 10 SP1 assembly from here,Linkwe create the installation flash drive using the UltraIso program. Installation instructions are located inside the image in a text file called DISM. A driver for the top ten take hereLink. A file for adding to the registry in order to fix the screen turned upside down, we take it hereAttached filepovorot.rar(367 bytes)
. And here we download the config to enable the sensor mode in our screen for wine 10.Attached filePipo W8 TouchSetting.gt touch config.rar(869 bytes)
This config is installed only after installing the driver under our screen. But this rare 64-bit driver for our unique screen created by the company Shenzhen Huiding Technology Co., Ltd. Nowhere on the Internet could I find itAttached fileGoodix Touch HID.rar(32.98 KB)

P.S. To this dozen automatically activated from Microsoft after installation. Before installing this assembly, you need to install the usual dozens through the official update offered by Microsoft via the Internet. Or get the file activation method described here,LinkIt is much easier than doing a full installation of the entire Windows 10.

Post has been editedvaddy1 - 27.05.16, 19:44
FroDe
Message#38
31.01.17, 17:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

Tell me how to find out with a license or not a version of windows 8.1, the Chinese sent a tablet? He bought from two different sellers, in the one with activation there are no problems, in the other he does not want to activate. Where to look ?
FroDe
Message#39
14.02.17, 15:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

And is it also interested in WiFi inside the tablet with the module delivered (can it be replaced) or the chip on the board is (not removable)?
vaddy1
Message#40
02.12.18, 22:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3670
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Wi fi yes it seems not removable
PIPO

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »