> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Play! | Android port emulator Playstation 2

Rep: (542)
Play!
current version = date of the last automatic dimming. assembly

Attached Image

Description: free 'open source' emulator game console Sony PlayStation 2
Developer: Jean-Philip Desjardins (aka jpd002)
Minimum requirements : Android 4.4+, OpenGL ES 3.X ! The emulator has a permanent WIP status: beta: At the moment, more or less normally emulated around 15% of the games.
emulation quality specify inCompatibility lists (games with 'playable' status).
Supported formats ISO, CSO, ISZ, BIN.
After starting the emulator scans the device for images of PS2 games.
Skins games are downloaded automatically when there is an Internet connection.
BIOS not required.

Video
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD :
Previous assemblies (irrelevant)

Post has been editedbl @ ck_m @ ge - 19.11.19, 21:44
Reason for editing: revision of information, edit links; links to all the old assembly removed under spoilers; to do - a description of the emulator settings

Rep: (149)
petka1, OpenGL ES 3.0 is just present on Androyd version 4.3 and later.

* qwerty1226, We need a complete hardware support, not partial Softovaya emulation.

Rep: (4)
question, the new emulsion? Why not simply port PCSX2 on android? or it is the code? or is it just a joke? strannenkoe name, and then try to xperia Z)

Rep: (12)
What a twist

Rep: (0)
on z1 has started and lost 2 demos and a tunnel fire is slowly but basically interesting yet simple operation.

Rep: (62)
Here are screenshots of gashes in his cap even let down, and even so naked: lol: so that people know what it is: rolleyes: and recorded video.
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Video

I tested on NST

* takerusamabany thanks, I have done: friends:

Lu Xun Recompiler @ 02.05.2015, 20:15*
Why not simply port PCSX2 on android?

Because you can not just pick up and ported to Android PCSX2 -_- Talk long walk, but further graters on of.forume did not get.

Lu Xun Recompiler @ 02.05.2015, 20:15*
new emulsion?

Well ... relative. Approximately 2 years since the release of the first version. On other platforms, even something starts from commercial titles (with a bunch of bugs: D). PCSX2 is not a competitor.

Rep: (4)
bl @ ck_m @ ge @ 02.05.2015, 23:39*
On other platforms, even something starts from commercial titles (with a bunch of bugs: D). PCSX2 is not a competitor.

bl @ ck_m @ ge @ 02.05.2015, 23:39*
can not simply be ported to Android PCSX2

sorry, very sorry that they do not want or can not, in my noubuke Intel Core I5 ​​M and AMD Radeon 7670 M, and games on the PS2 is quite a good go to the PCSX2 ... If there was a port, then I am sure that Nvidia Shield majority of games going, it would be good ... well-well, let's see what can I do ... Thanks for the Old.

Rep: (62)
Lu Xun Recompiler, I doubt very much that there's not nst to help. It is very huge gap in performance at arm cortex a15 and intel core i5. I'm on the laptop also pcsx2 flies (intel core i7-3630 and geforce gtx670)

-Video in the header does not work "This video does not exist." takerusamabany: sveta:

* xboxemu My school does not put the full link. Already corrected, thanks for the alert :)

Shoot, I was hoping that would be supported by OpenGL ES 2.0 (: suicide:

Rep: (215)
Few devices with GL3.0, nonsense.

* RusJJ, a couple of years it will become the standard. Brad - want to emulator PS2 I worked for any fossils: wink_kind:

Rep: (7)
wow .nakonets then ....
although I em.ps1 normally does not work on my Gelaksi 3.

Post has been editedmetseldr - 04.05.15, 08:12

* RusJJ, see what progress emulation Saturn Yabause recent update using OpenGL ES 3.0, and you say "nonsense" -> https://www.youtube.com/user/fivefeet8/videos

* metseldr, you probably have something with the settings emulator not, or system is blocked / energy saving work. SIII perfectly pulls emulate PS1.

Post has been editedbl @ ck_m @ ge - 04.05.15, 08:37

Rep: (67)
I'm on githabe asked about OpenGL ES 2.0 developers. He said it: Not sure about GLES 2.0 support, I'm not far enough in development to tell if GLES 3.0 is going to be required.
Google translates badly. Move: W

And he has made support for iso

Add to cap new assembly. The authorI start up Gradius VBut I need to cut support to slip the start screen.

monster dimon @ 04.05.2015, 12:43*
I'm on githabe asked about OpenGL ES 2.0 developers. He said it: Not sure about GLES 2.0 support, I'm not far enough in development to tell if GLES 3.0 is going to be required.
Google translates badly. Move: W

He writes that at this stage of encoding is difficult to say exactly whether support is needed ES 3.0.

monster dimon @ 04.05.2015, 12:51*
And he has made support for iso

Yes, a filter is done only for .ELF and .ISZ, but will be added .ISO and .CSO.

bl @ ck_m @ ge @ 04.05.2015, 13:34*
He writes that at this stage of encoding is difficult to say exactly whether support is needed ES 3.0.

So there is a chance for OpenGL ES 2.0: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 6:41