Messages 3033
Check in: 04.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MTK 4/64

������ iPad ���� ���������
download

iPhone Repair | iPad Repair
Discussion and personal experience of repairing this device

The rules of the topic. Read a must!

• Here we discuss only the repair of devices.
      Marriage discussion is conducted in the relevant topic -Apple devices - marriage / differences.and in specialized topics.
      Discussions firmware - in the sectioniOS - Firmware.

• Before you ask a question, usesearch Attached Image.
      Your question has probably been discussed earlier.

• Thank the user who helps youreputation enhancement!
      No need to write individual posts in the thread about this.

• Try to formulate your question like thisso that it is understandable to other forum participants.
      Be sure to specify the device model, actions that have already been taken to solve the problem.

• SC advertisingis prohibitedin this topic.
    • Here we discuss only repairiPad! Repair other devices - in the appropriate topics!

Useful links:

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 01.05.15, 19:13
Beson40
Message#2
03.05.15, 11:47
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 820
Check in: 30.12.11
Apple iPhone 7

Hello! Yesterday, I was engaged in the hall and the iPad fell on the treadmill, the result - the matrix cracked but the screen was fine, the case was bumped from behind. Photo below.
The question is very important: is there a SC in Moscow with original details from the apple or is it all a fairy tale? Very sorry for my ipad, I bought 30 thousand for my hard-earned money in March ... I look forward to your replies, thanks!

Attached images
Attached Image
shost48
Message#3
10.05.15, 16:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2393
Check in: 16.04.15

Tell me about error 1 with firmware 1460
Those who exactly fall off - wifi chip or telephone?
google - modem (telephone) - right?
temakotovsky
Message#4
11.05.15, 14:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.05.15
Apple iPhone 5

* Beson40,
Original parts only on the devices themselves) and so you can safely change (I change myself) there are no special complaints, just take the quality standards: happy:
anisim.kasim
Message#5
04.06.15, 06:02
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 19.02.13
UMI CROSS

All good. They brought me like this device in order to replace the wheelbarrow. As it turned out, the display and battery was killed. I put the touch without a button and a train (I wanted to save), but as it turned out the controller did not work either. Meanwhile, I had to restore it after replacing the battery and the display, it started up. I had to order a touch with a button and with a controller. Now it does not start, I turn on the apple to blink, i.e. turns on and off without interruption, when trying to restore a tuna gives an error 2009, tried on different PCs and different cables, without and with a battery - without result. I understand the point in the board?
kolbinyur
Message#6
11.06.15, 07:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 28.11.09

Good day.

When replacing the screen iPad2 Krivorukov people tore element. Help with his definition and search.

Attached Image

Soldering experience is available.

Post has been editedkolbinyur - 11.06.15, 07:40
ZORBO
Message#7
13.04.16, 12:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 02.08.08
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Good afternoon, is it possible to switch ONLY GLASS on ipad mini (I know that the touchscreen is easier to use), but I have such a rare device:http://youtu.be/8t81OC3EKu8
There is a mini display in it, a touch screen in size as in mini. But the connectors are different and it is broken with me. They are no longer on sale.
Is this technically possible?

--------------------
All Lenovo One A730 OSX EL CAPITAN + Windows 10, HP Envy x2 Windows 10
SERG0272
Message#8
13.04.16, 19:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 13.04.16
Apple iPhone 5

Good day to all! Who can tell if you can change the earpiece in IPhone 5 yourself (http: //www.mobparts.ru…t_id,13917/Itemid,54/)??? Where can I see the scheme and stages of work?
Thank you in advance!!!
SERG0272
Message#9
16.05.16, 10:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Apple iPhone 5

Good day, everyone! I could not repair the speaker. Yes, and dropped in that time. The display is cracked. Dear forum users! Tell me! I called around a dozen phone repair companies in Moscow. Everywhere give a different price and the spread is very large; different terms for repairs. Tell me how much it may cost? What is the timeline? Or is it easier to buy a new one?
RomanSF01
Message#10
17.05.16, 09:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 16.05.16
Apple iPhone 5

Hello! I faced the same problem six months ago. Only my daughter dropped the phone on the stairs, on which he then independently made his way in one span))) He also asked for help from kind people. Here the essence of the question is: is only the touchscreen damaged or the display too? This is a big difference in the price of both the spare part and the service fees. It is also important that the components are not counterfeit. Service should give a guarantee for the replaced parts and for work. And it's great when the necessary components are in stock.
Repair of mobile phones is quite a common service and I was also confused when choosing. I was told to contacthttp://vcland.ru/remon…nt_mobilnyh_telefonov/. The service center arranged according to all the criteria: an acceptable price, a warehouse with a wide range, a guarantee. They offered additional services: express repair per hour (with a small surcharge) and repair with the departure of the master. I had nowhere to hurry (I dug out my antediluvian dinosaur cell phone from the bins for a while), so I just turned in for repair in the standard way. Made a few days. I drove longer - picked up. And now, for half a year the phone has been working perfectly, the touchscreen has not lost sensitivity, and the display is as colorful as before. Forgiven my daughter everything, but just in case I bought her the cheapest Chinese phone)))
SERG0272
Message#11
17.05.16, 09:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Apple iPhone 5

And how to understand it only the touchscreen is covered or and the display is also identity?

Post has been editedSERG0272 - 17.05.16, 10:12
svcitius
Message#12
06.08.16, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 04.06.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

The mother broke the Ipad 2, referred to the repairmen said the repair would cost € 50 (~ 3,500 rubles).
She has already bought another one, and from this she asked me to download pictures.

I wonder how they identified the breakdown. It can be seen that the tablet was not opened.

What I have tried:
Pressing the power + home button did nothing.
Does not respond to charging from the network.
From itunes, the same does not see.

P.S. I want to warm up with a hairdryer and open it, I think the problem is with the power supply, I will check the charge and if it is low then I will try to charge the battery directly.

--------------------
D160>E628>R320s>T10s>5510/3310 >m55>Razar>w800i>
HTC P3300>Millsonte XT720 ->I9100 ->Samsung Ace ->Xperia V LT25i ->Xperia Z1 ->Z1 compact ->Z3 compact ->Xperia LT25i ->galaxy s3 compact ->Xiaomi Redmi 2 ->Huawei G6 ->Z5 compact (docomo) ->Galaxy S8 ->mate 20 Pro
stills86
Message#13
10.08.16, 09:29
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 23.02.14
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Good afternoon . They brought a tablet IPAD MINI does not work the touchscreen. They themselves changed with the number 821-3291-A (ipad mini 2) there is a photo. In the internet I found information about the touchscreen for Ipad mini with such number 821-1550-A. The question of interchangeability. What number is the touchscreen on the iPad mini tablet. Best regards, Vladimir. (Clients: other relatives) ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedstills86 - 10.08.16, 09:43
dimmzk
Message#14
18.08.16, 16:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 13.06.11
Apple iPad 2

Good people, welcome. Guru Apple tell me which way to dig. I bought a long time ago (in 2011) Apple iPad 2 WIFi (without a sim) 16 GB in DNS .... Everything was fine, the jail stood until 2015. Then he updated it officially (completely cleaned and restored), gave his daughter for games. Constantly updated it. More than a month ago they turned it off and didn’t touch it, we can say they forgot about it ... Recently, turning on the “apple” caught fire and didn’t go out, that is, the tablet didn’t want to boot. Having read the forums, I drove it into DFU mode, but during the update process and the restoration to the aytyuns it simply turned off. 10 times, I still updated and restored it. After a couple of days, the tablet went out again during operation. When turned on, the apple is on and nothing else. He suffered for a long time driving him into DFU mode again, but the "apple" burned and went out, did not enter DFU mode ... After reading on the Internet, I followed the advice: throw it in the refrigerator, cool it and flash it. It worked, the tablet went into DFU mode, but when you try to connect to aytyuns or umbrell, it is simply cut down. After freezing in the refrigerator, it connects to the computer again, but if you try, it will be restored or restored. And it turns off at different stages of recovery: maybe at the beginning, and maybe at the very end of the process. I disassembled it completely (I have experience in repairing any equipment), I thought it might be a loop that went off or bad contact. After assembly, nothing has changed. I wanted to warm up the memory chips, but there the processor and memory are flooded with compound. I tried to turn it on alternately with the WiFi module cable and the camera disconnected. No changes. Everything is still - an apple is burning and is not in recovery mode. Batteries whole, not swollen, 419V.
Thank you in advance.
skaner327
Message#15
26.08.16, 23:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.02.15

After installing the touchscreen (according to the seller, the original), the device (ipad air) after working for 5-7 minutes, threw out the blue screen and rebooted.
What is mb connected with?
stama
Message#16
06.09.16, 04:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 18.02.06

* kolbinyur
Magnetic cover sensor, without it, the screen lock when closing will not work. Not critical, but the cable is cheap, better to replace. If not late with the answer)))
dimmzk
Message#17
22.09.16, 17:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 13.06.11
Apple iPad 2

Greetings. After writing the request above, I decided to disassemble the tablet to a screw and clean all connectors with alcohol. Collected. Recovered without problems. Has been working for more than a month without failures. I didn’t glue the glass back until it was thoroughly glued, I will start testing it before the end of the month, just with ali come M3 scotch tape.
Lucik0214
Message#18
23.09.16, 14:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 04.03.16

Hello everyone, there was an unpleasant problem on the iPad mini Wi-Fi. The story is, I bought this device. I checked it. It was all working, but from how I started using it, the apple began to fly out as if it was turned on, but much faster in time if it just rebooted, now the question is what's wrong with it and how to solve it? since it is not convenient to use it and there is no dependence of the departure of this trouble (I tried to reflash everything myself, I did not install the Jail)

--------------------
IT technology lover! I also understand the repair of equipment.
l_l_lblTHuK
Message#19
08.10.16, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 30.12.08
Apple iPhone 5s

Hello!
There was a trouble with the iPad mini - it was completely discharged and now it does not charge.
The cable changed, the charger changed - to no avail.
Day hung on charging and nothing has changed.
Now to disassemble it and try to charge the battery separately?
Or is the battery tired and needs replacing?
paradoxxdnb
Message#20
13.10.16, 01:52
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 04.06.13
Apple iPhone 6

* l_l_lblTHuK,
There can be several reasons for this behavior: a cable with a charging connector, a battery, a multi-controller (tristar), a main power controller, a CPU. Who is to blame and why it happened, only employees of the service center will be able to tell.

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:01