Mk809V [Android] | [TV Stick] [AMLogic S805]

Rep: (0)
DiscussionMk809V
PictureNew Mk809V Amlogic S805
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
A source of information

Configuration parameters

CPU Amlogic S805, four CPU (1.5GHZ) + 4GPU (Mali-450), support H.265
GPU Mali-450 quad core, Real 1080P
DDR DDR3 1G
Flash 8G
OS Android 4.4.2
WIFI 802.11b / g / n
bluetooth support

The main function

User interface Using the Android system interface style
Browser Browse webpage
Video Can be connected to the Internet, watching video online
Audio MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / AAC / OGG / AC3 ​​/ WAV
Music Can be connected to the Internet, listen to music online
Picture Supports variety of image formats browsing (jpg, png, bmp ...)
LanguageEnglish, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Germmany, German, Dutch, Italian, Thai, Polish, Danish, Hebrew (and support 36 languages)
Flash Supports flash 11.1
Storage Expansion MINI TF memory card and mobile hard disk expansion
Interface definitions and specifications
USB 1 * USB 2.0
microUSB microUSB 2 *
SD card TF Card
HDMI Connecting high-definition TV, the output audio and video signals.
OPTICAL NO
Voltage parameters 5V-2A Input100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz, Output5V / 2A

Firmware
Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.11.15, 11:17
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (1)
petkodmitry @ 03.05.2015, 15:30*
You can put the Chinese firmware file
All is not necessary. burst :)

Rep: (3)
Yes! Of course!
Here is the program : https://cloud.mail.ru/...ng_Tool_v2.0.3_x86.rar
And she firmware : https://cloud.mail.ru/...-usb-v1.9-20150413.rar (Firmware itself inside-unpack the archive)
Flashing process simple.
1. First install the program USB_Burning_Tool (already includes drivers)
2. To open the MK809V. It is most convenient to do with the HDMI output side because there is a large gap between the two halves of the housing.
3. Connect the microUSB cable side MK809V connector (OTG) - one that is next to the microSD memory card.
4. Locate the Mikrikov board (Subscribe button SW2 on board) as in the photo and holding it, connect the cable to your computer. It is desirable directly on the motherboard (not hubs or card readers). At the same time determined by the new equipment WorldCup Device - confirm the drivers installation for it. Hold the button will have 3 seconds nedolgo- even while the computer does not detect a new device after you connect to a computer.
5. Open USB_Burning_Tool program (for convenience, can the second menu tab, select the English language) and the first menu tab in the first paragraph of the File / Import Image via conductor img specify the firmware file. Playing in one of the lines is correctly connected will read "Connect success".
6. Press the START button and wait for the end of the firmware. Progress bar should turn green and display will show "100% Burning successfully".
7. Click the STOP button and disconnect the device. All is ready!

P.S. I had a problem with the firmware in step "Download boot" is the 16th second of sewing and 6% progress. The reason was that the sewn lace sticking into the USB card reader on the front panel of the PC. Plus another recommended a program run under x86.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 07.05.15, 11:58
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler + in the header

petkodmitry @ 03.05.2015, 16:55*
about

And you also have a Google service? Note that after the firmware of the firmware MK809V starts sharply rebate on sravreniyu with factory stitching.
I would not now become sewn and tried to revive the factory.
We must wait when there will be the normal firmware for s201

haxbam @ 03.05.2015, 23:00*
And you also have a Google service?

I do not want to work WiFi. a couple of times to connect the floor, but he fell off a couple of minutes. And now it does not find any available networks. Thought insertion may help. But RoAZ tupit not even know what to do ...

Thank you for your instructions! Useful for the future, and not only me.

Post has been editedpetkodmitry - 03.05.15, 23:10

Rep: (48)
Prompt a wifi chip stands in the Stick. Sales have more cx929, j22 plus on the same s805. I get accustomed to them.
By j22 plus write that chip costs RTL8723BS, Market pre-installed.

Post has been editedporosenok85 - 04.05.15, 13:44

Rep: (0)
petkodmitry @ 03.05.2015, 15:30*
S201-all-usb-v1.9-20150413.img
https://yadi.sk/d/rkuISEScgRXrU

Post has been editedNikolainet - 05.05.15, 01:41

* Nikolainet, , thank!
Flashed S201-all-usb-v1.9-20150413.img, but Wi-Fi and is not included :( hanging inscription "refresh your AP" and all. Too, nothing gets through advanced settings. The reason may be what? Again that from the beginning he worked, but then seemed faded and is no longer included.* Nikolainet,

porosenok85 @ 04.05.2015, 13:01*
arc

Yes, in our MK809V wifi RTL8723 module.

petkodmitry @ 05.05.2015, 09:59*
Nikolainet,

A similar situation was with my first MK809. WiFi worked though it was not working at boot androida- had to several times its perezapityvat that would have earned. In the end it turned out that the wifi module is completely dead although food there and rx tx data is transmitted. As a result, I had vypayal and soldered in its place YUSB connector (mother) and powered by mikroYuSB connector. Later bought the Chinese USB wifi c same controller and everything works fine! Well, you can not fit this option. The dispute can not be opened?
By the way when the soldered YUSB and inserted into it WiFi, noticed that he also chops off when energized from the company (there was some sort of interference on the wire rx microUSB) - so I advise you to try another power source.
And really I do not advise to use their own power supply as I have in the first mini PC it just smoke, bahnul all ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedhaxbam - 05.05.15, 11:09

Today I received a second parcel with MK809V, but purchased from another vendor. The result is the same!
No Google Play or Google service is nothing! Just pure android media player which is not android pc!
I'll wait for the normal firmware.
By the way, after flashing the firmware S201-all-usb-v1.9-20150413.img from the Chinese, as I mentioned, mini pc has become blunt.
Now what about this to find out:
1. AnTuTu reports that the system timer frequency is changed from the real. And the characteristics of writing that the maximum frequency 768MGts, not in 1560 as it was before sewing.
2. CPUSpy after some time, the maximum CPU load outstanding results:
1560MGts - 0% utilization
768MGts - 78% use
and of other frequencies assigned the remaining 22%.
I think this is the reason that appears after flashing tormoznutosti.
Prompt as it is possible to return the frequency of the system timer to the normal state without root?
Maybe someone else can register it immediately in the most piercing? or some sort of patch ...
Or how rutirovat the android with the processor (Framaroot not work)?

Post has been editedhaxbam - 05.05.15, 11:02

haxbam @ 05.05.2015, 11:00*
And the characteristics of writing that the maximum frequency 768MGts, not in 1560 as it was before flashing
You can try the program SetCPU? Play with the MIN MAX frequency settings?

haxbam @ 05.05.2015, 10:45*
The dispute can not be opened?
Unfortunately, I have closed the inquiry. A WiFi module - where is it? ))

Rep: (2)
I'm your MK809V has not yet received, read forum. I wrote seller about Google Play services. He gave me a link to the apk file. He writes that after installing this application will work.
Copying Seller answer:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1rWMCm
please install this apk to the device firstly, then can install
PLAYSTORE on it

Post has been editeddoverie2004 - 05.05.15, 12:40

haxbam, if I connect to an available port USB hub for mouse and WiFi module, so you get? And I'm afraid to solder, just dolman)

Post has been editedpetkodmitry - 05.05.15, 15:44

doverie2004 @ 05.05.2015, 12:39*
I'm your MK809V has not yet received, read forum. I wrote seller about Google Play services. He gave me a link to the apk file. He writes that after installing this application will work.

Unfortunately I already tried. sets thegoogle servicesthenplay market+ Still need to installGoogle accountsand only then you can add Google Account settings. But still pleymarket not work. And the game attachment to an account can not establish a connection even if there is the Internet. Yes, and pleymarket does not connect to the server to install games or programs.
If you try, then Google accounts do not just set. The launcher find APKinstaller - can be installed through it. Write how to get the parcel as you things.

Post has been editedhaxbam - 05.05.15, 21:46

haxbam @ 05.05.2015, 20:47*
I have also worked through a hub, but the truth is with wifi module vypayanym

C how whistle chip work?

petkodmitry @ 06.05.2015, 09:56*
C how whistle chip work?

C RTL8188, but it was not MK809I MK809V there is the same and has previously only as a module.

Rep: (151)
petkodmitry @ 03.05.2015, 21:55*
2. to open the MK809V. It is most convenient to do with the HDMI output side because there is a large gap between the two halves of the housing.

1. I think that over the button in the body is necessary to make a hole for the convenience flashing, each time not to open.
2. Also waiting a whistle, which is now hanging in Vnukovo. tooksuch- judging by the screen, and with PlayStore gugloservisami should be no problems. At least on my washer from BeeLink in the original firmware was exactly filling. Although kitaysa certainly did not particularly bother and stupidly lick screens with opisalovo another product. In short, it will come, then pozhuom and see.
3. Someone tell me how to get a factory firmware from the whistle, so you could have it to flash in the case okirpichivaniya?

Post has been editedk7k8 - 07.05.15, 10:06

k7k8 @ 07.05.2015, 09:39*
1. I think that over the button in the body is necessary to make a hole for easy firmware upgrade

The idea is good, but nothing to drill unnecessary! There already have everything, see photos - can be a needle through the hole to press the button. Only the needle should be held perpendicular to the body, the atoms can be missed. To get started, try to turn off the device, press it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (151)
haxbam @ 07.05.2015, 15:53*
To get started, try to turn off the device, press it.

Do not try on anything yet, because balabayka still on the way.

Who has to beg the Chinese firmware and would like to go back to the factory

Here recoveryRunoff firmware files
And myselfloader .Mirror.(Backups made with pure Pini pc)
This loader TWRP was taken from TV BOX MXQ S85.
Already I checked in - recovering the native firmware without Googla. After the restoration of the mini PC tests again becomes smarter than 2 times.

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 07.05.15, 19:01
Reason for editing: In the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 14:52