Mk809V [Android] | [TV Stick] [AMLogic S805]

Rep: (0)
DiscussionMk809V
PictureNew Mk809V Amlogic S805
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
A source of information

Configuration parameters

CPU Amlogic S805, four CPU (1.5GHZ) + 4GPU (Mali-450), support H.265
GPU Mali-450 quad core, Real 1080P
DDR DDR3 1G
Flash 8G
OS Android 4.4.2
WIFI 802.11b / g / n
bluetooth support

The main function

User interface Using the Android system interface style
Browser Browse webpage
Video Can be connected to the Internet, watching video online
Audio MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / AAC / OGG / AC3 ​​/ WAV
Music Can be connected to the Internet, listen to music online
Picture Supports variety of image formats browsing (jpg, png, bmp ...)
LanguageEnglish, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Germmany, German, Dutch, Italian, Thai, Polish, Danish, Hebrew (and support 36 languages)
Flash Supports flash 11.1
Storage Expansion MINI TF memory card and mobile hard disk expansion
Interface definitions and specifications
USB 1 * USB 2.0
microUSB microUSB 2 *
SD card TF Card
HDMI Connecting high-definition TV, the output audio and video signals.
OPTICAL NO
Voltage parameters 5V-2A Input100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz, Output5V / 2A

Firmware
Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.11.15, 11:17
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (-1)
Nikolainet @ 26.04.2015, 01:14*
Hello everyone!))) The essence of the creation of the theme, the discussion of this device, found in the vast Chinese site. A startled me is that I can no where to find this miracle of the information on it, except on alliekspresse and how to sew, and what to do if something goes wrong with it (in short, I ordered it and it is in the way ) the difference, I think will find themselves, but at the request of seller this device already supports a resolution of 1920x1080 (will check) unlike mk809iv, though doubtful))))) and most importantly percent some other (Amlogic S805), on the other consoles I found it and read about it, but be that as such ... not Google something)))) Good luck. write one - that knows about this miracle. Get, torment, I will unsubscribe if dvizhuha and issues in the subject. Thank you for your attention!
also ordered a week ago. I am waiting for ... Pre-reading themeMK808B Plus

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 30.04.15, 16:53
Reason for editing: Quote

* sakura2369, Unsubscribe then as the experience of these things miracle)))
A Chinese man has sent the reference type at the office firmwarehttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1dD2aFb7 http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd3s5pT

Post has been editedNikolainet - 27.04.15, 20:50

Rep: (3)
Frankly muck still the same!
Google Play is not installed can not add a Google + account + installed to bend the stick then do not run + vayfay tupit such as stranno- ie connection and easy conservation status.
By default, there is a launcher in the style 8Vindy + Chinese online media player that shows only ktayskie news and everything.
In short crude device, but nimble.
Urgently need firmware mod! Guru all hope for you!
I received today. already 4:00 I fight over how to run the Google Play services ... at all cut out. Yet I made a backup of the restaurant and the other tablet and established market and services, but they are not stupid zapuskayutsya- black screen and all.

Post has been editedhaxbam - 28.04.15, 22:59

* haxbam, Soooo, in our ranks come))) Take vidyuhi about him, laid out a link. I have to detail all otpishu about him. We must look for the firmware on it, and about Google's strange in mk809iv all have ...

Post has been editedNikolainet - 29.04.15, 00:48

So I set Google services. Storage accounts, etc. such authorization has yet play the game market and associated with your account Google will still not start - loaded and immediately closed. This may be due to different kernels Google services donor devices (Rockchip) and this MK809V (Amlogic)? Android version are the same.
The most offensive that I ordered 2 such gizmo. Well at least by different retailer. Let's see whether MK809V from another vendor is better ... And yet rented video on request + written complaint to the seller moved rolls and found me firmware. :)
I will unsubscribe about the result.

Post has been editedhaxbam - 29.04.15, 09:35

* haxbam,
Because of the processors can not Google do not work, try to flash the firmware that I threw kitaeza, referenced above, waiting for the video! And about the loaves, xs, if you've set that received the goods, it will hardly do anything.

Firmware should come fromMXQ and MK808B plus

* sakura2369,
After reading your first post, I, too, this idea came up, the processor is the same ... because you did not come yet?

* Nikolainet,
not yet. Us to Belarus from China everything is sooo slow - are kept for a long time at customs.

Post has been editedsakura2369 - 29.04.15, 23:53

* sakura2369,
Download a program, there is very convenient to track parcelshttp://new.trackchecker.ru/

Post has been editedNikolainet - 30.04.15, 00:22

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Media consoles пїЅ

PLEASE DO NOT immediately. First died standard boot when attempting to flash the firmware through the USB flash drive "MK808B_Plus_110k4_20150330". It happens many times in an attempt to restart to clean cache on a flash drive, USB flash drive but have for some reason not opredelyalas- eventually nothing is downloaded.
As a result, a program downloaded and firmware that laid Nikolainet from the Chinese. Excellent all earned! Only sew really need a 32 bit Windows and not through a hub YUSB directly with motherboard connector.
Before firmware device model defines "s201" is now "S809".
All services of Google are working accounts are created and activated by + in the firmware already installed tweeter and facebook.
Video fullHD H265 is also not slow, 4K as before does not pull.
But tests
Antutu were 18788, 12625 and was
Banzai was in 1669, and was 936
These are the results. Video removed -treated lay.
Thanks to all!

* haxbam, Handsome, waiting vidyuhi!

Rep: (21)
In a review of Ali all Russian users and it works. Ordered, that is now thinking over your problems, for whom nothing is working.

* Vit_0705, We are all waiting until there should come))) It's only 1 person 2 pieces at once, so he's evading its experience with the handheld device, soon we will come and we will accomplish your goal. and while he was doing the video. soon lay out.

* Nikolainet,
That's the same I think that Google Play does not work, it's weird. XBMC shell at startup, as well as written, it may be, there just will not see Google Play. Because of this, sewn start as something wrong. We'll wait.
Read the topic, in fact, he writes* haxbam, , XBMC shell. In vain these dances.
Perhaps that's a confirmation with Ali "to insert into the TV immediately showed some boot menu ...", "... Watching TV, online video, the contents of memory cards and other resources -. Only through a program that can be installed from the Market .." .
Plug in a mouse, instead of firmware I think will solve the problem.

Post has been editedVit_0705 - 01.05.15, 14:34

Vit_0705 XBMC everything right at startup, but in the same shell and all applications have access to the standard + android settings, and there, too, there was nothing in the application. I bought 2pcs but different retailer. first I came here with a missing by Google and the other only yesterday left the customs.

The result is this:
firmware from the Chinese approach. It has a fully everything you need from google, but judging by the tests and how to slow down the game something wrong with her. I can not say, but with the native firmware tests were 2-fold higher and the game is not slowed down.
Tried to flash firmware from MXQ and MK808B plus - they are also suitable in their tests show 10-20% better result than in the Chinese ask but not integrated wood for the WiFi module integrated into MK809v RLT8723 on the wafer is not working: ((
Here's a video decompression disassembly + + tests. As it turned out pretty long, but as it is ...
https://youtu.be/6keWvV9zyfs

* haxbam,
The first video on YouTube))) Well, at least, something becomes clear sly!

* haxbam,
Thanks for the review, the review turned out normal, not a longish.
There was sadness called. Probably unscrew. Let's wait for this miracle.
We will be preparing for the discounts, if so, in written specifications as follows:
Android Market
Support Google Android Market Play
Support Adobe Flash 11, but Amlogic S802

Post has been editedVit_0705 - 02.05.15, 04:02

Rep: (1)
* haxbam, Chinese can put the firmware file S201-all-usb-v1.9-20150413.img failover (yandex, google, mail.ru, etc.), Please? And then I have with this site speed only 5 KB / sec. Swing is 1.5 days, if not give a sudden error.
And describe the flashing process, if not difficult.
Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 10:02