> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Chuwi Vi10 - Discussion | 10.6 "Tablet

Rep: (416)
DiscussionChuwi Vi10 (CWI 505)
PictureChuwi Vi10 (CWI 505)
Description | Discussion | Chuwi Vi 10 plus Discussion | Chuwi Vi 10 Ultimate Talk | Purchase | Fans Club Tablet PC Chuwi
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), questions, answers to which are in the topic header, are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • operating system
    Windows 8.1 + Android 4.4
  • Display
    10.6 ", 16: 9, 1366x768, IPS, capacitive, multitouch 10 touches
  • CPU
    4-core Intel AtomZ3736F, 2.16 GHz
  • RAM
    2 GB DDR3L-RS 1333
  • Video processor
    Intel HD Graphics Gen 7 (Bay Trail) 646 MHz
  • Internal memory
    32-64 GB EMMC
  • Cameras
    frontal - 2 MP, rear - 2 MP
  • Wireless network
    Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
  • Sensors
    Gyro, illumination, Hall (sensor opening / closing flip cover)
  • Connectors
    microHDMI, output: 3840 * @ 24 Hz / 25 Hz / 30 Hz OR4096 * @ 24 Hz
    Card reader, support for microSD cards up to 32 GB
    microUSB with OTG support
    dock port
    USB 2.0 (2pcs)
    Mini jack 3.5mm
  • Battery
    3.7 V, 8000 mAh Li-Pol (non-removable)
  • Dimensions
    278 x 171 x 8.8 mm
  • Weight
    523.5 g
  • Equipment
    Chuwi VI10, microUSB cable, charger, euro socket adapter, user manual (Chinese)
Read more ..
Reviews and Videos
Reviews
All for firmware

Before flashing anything in the device, make a full backup of the system.
Installing root, replacing boot.img, and other operations with the supplied microUSB cabledo not hold . Use another better cable. With a complete cable, ADB works deceptively, operations can not be carried out to the end.

Fans flashing mindlessly and without a 100% guarantee not to ruin the tablet Continuation

Before flashing read where to see the model and revision of the device
Creating a backup using the program "Macrium Reflect"
How to make a backup of drivers, backup systems and install drivers from your backup

Official site with firmware
Mirror forum.chuwi.com
Return button to switch between. win 10 and android
Solution of the time zone rally when switching from one system to another (relevant for Dual OS)fromserg2327
The layout of the system sectionsfromkatynmbdr
Memory remapping(increase / decrease, data android section)fromPetro1990

Drivers
Backups
Step-by-step video instruction on Android firmware>Windows VI10PQ64GB 09 revision(links to archives see below in the user comments)
Backup all sections under the program Macrium. Windows 8.1./Android 4.4.4.11 revision fromKirk1977
backup of all partitions and drivers, Windows 8.1 + Android build 20151013.114049 for VI10PQ64G 10 revision
Full pack of files for VI10PQ64GB 09 revision
Backup of all partitions Chuwi VI10 32Gb with installed Windows10 and root Android + Fix for soap (DATA 7gb) 05 revision
Backup of all partitions Chuwi VI10 32Gb with installed Windows10 and Android root (DATA 7gb) (DATA 2gb) 05 revision
Backup of all partitions (DATA 7gb) 06 revision
Backup vi10pro with not activated Windows / Android 10 revisionfromjoey :)
[Macrium Reflect] Backup of all partitions of Chuwi VI10 32Gb with Windows10 installed and root Android (DATA 7gb) (DATA 2gb) 05 revision
Backup of all partitions of non-activated Chuwi VI10 32Gb 05 revision
Official images of Windows 8.1, Android, BIOS and firmware instructions (in Chinese) for Chuwi Vi10Pro 64Gb (DATA 7gb) 04-08 revision
Windows 10 Pro RU x86 + squeezed Android TEST / Windows 8.1 Pro RU x86/ Windows 8.1 Pro + Android 9-11 revisionfromserg2327
Backup all partitions after resetting Windows 8.1 / Android settings 09 revision ..bios206android-20151001fromserg2327
Backup of all sections and drivers, Windows 8.1 + Android build 10 revision fromaslav
Backup virtually clean Windows 8.1 09 revision fromweest044
Full backup of all sections of Windows 8.1 + Android build 20151013.114049 10 revisionfromregion98

Bios
Windows
Russification Windows 8.1
Installing clean Windows 8.1 Bing on Chuwi Vi10 without Android
Images for installing Windows without Android
Windows 8.1 and 10 backups
Windows 10 from scratchfromdoktokto
Solution system hang when installing iac driveronly for04-08 revisionfromextozi
Universal way to install Windows 10fromviktor7704
Forced upgrade to windows 10fromVollodka
Instructions for installing a Windows 8.1 with Bing RU image from the Onda themefromshynk75
Universal assembly design of Windows 10 Pro / Home TH2 (CompactOS) from the topic of ONDA V975i Discussion for all revisions
Installing clean windows 10 over windows 8.1.fromvova-55
Of the image "windows 10" (suitable for all revisions), almost all drivers are integratedfromserg2327
image "Windows 8" for revision 09-11fromserg2327
Fixes

Android
Remix O.S.

Marriage / Repair, Retrofit
A photo

Photos of the entrails05 revision from nemesis11
Photos of the guts vi10 revision 09 revision
Photos of the entrails 10 revisionfromjoey :)
Photos of the entrails 11 revisionfromelamigo one more photofromKolyambas
Photo disassembled case / keyboard fromHUMMER07
Pinout cover case / keyboard11 revisionfromelektronniy6
Photo dock investors for all revisionsfromextozi

Video

Video disassembly device

Instructions

A way to get rid of phantom clicks on the tablet Chuwi Vi10pro 64gb09 revision
Cooling Upgrade (Part 1) Cooling Upgrade (Part 2) From region98
Modernization of cooling and photo of the entrails11 revisionFromD.iK.iJ
Cooling upgrade from nemesis11 Modernization в„–1 tests to # 1 modernization number 2 modernization number 3 modernization number 3 continued
Increase the threshold of emergency power off (relevant for sudden shutdowns of the tablet)
But you should not connect after upgrading the hard drive and accessories consuming a large current.
a photofromviteck1048
Cooling Modification and TestsfromAleksandr188
Cooling modification with forced air coolingfromleon_kill
Measure current on usb ports
Way to get rid of phantom clicks
Cooling modification пїЅ1 пїЅ2fromdoktokto
Ways to replace flash memory. Everything that you do according to this instruction, you do at your own peril and risk!
Improved cooling for heavy tasksfromKitoman
Cooling upgradefromKOCTYCb
Installing a separate charging connectorfrompainoff
Battery Replacement - How to Cheat the Controller (Vi10Pro 64Gb, Revision 04)

Accessories to the tablet

Manipulations with internal and external memory

Mounting NTFS / exFAT drives (both external USB and microSD).

Internal

We struggle with a small amount of eMMC in Windows 8.1
Memory Remapping Instructions
How to free up additional disk space C

External

We transfer the SD card to the hard drive (Instruction 1)
We transfer the SD card to the hard drive (Instruction 2)
Card reader speed increase
microSD operating in DDR50 mode

Here we are trying to collect information about the compatibility / incompatibility of the tablet with microSD-cards in the DDR50 mode

Sony microSDHC SR-32UXA card
Received LD Micro SD XC U1 cards on 64Gb 10 class
SanDisk Ultra SDSDQUAN-016G-G4A - does not work
STRONTIUM Nitro 64Gb MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 85 MB / s - works
MB-MG32D SAMSUNG MICRO SDHC PRO 32GB 90MB / SEC UHS-1 U1 - works
Turbo USB Flash Drive
Test card LD Micro SD HC U1 32Gb 10 class
Transcend microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I 64GB does not work in DDR50 mode
FAQ
1. The manufacturer assures that the front and rear are tempered glass. Is it true?
<Touchscreen glass, on top of a layer of thick film,back confirmed> "Crush test"
2. What do benchmarks show?
Antutu 5.7 - 36303 points; Ice Storn Extreme - 8348

3. Too slow to charge. Can I do something?
without upgrading the power system no
Addition (About flashing charging diode, charging failure)fromAntonSV
4. Is the image well visible in the bright sun?
Not enough

5. How much microSD cards are supported?
Declared and tested by the manufacturer at 32 gb. unofficially supported and large volume up to 128 gb. maybe more, but it is advisable to test before buying a microSD.
Proof of the example of 1 sd cardfromilyaGraevka
(nevertheless, check before purchase, all flash drives are different)
6. Built-in battery on 8000mAh Checking the actual capacity of acb from region98

7. How to activate Windows?
Instruction
8. How to choose Android or Windows to boot at startup?
Hold down the volume - plus the power button, to select o.s. Press the volume rocker and press the power button.
9. Why is the LED flashing?
Explanation
Voting results
Marriage Percentage Vote
Attached Image
Identified problems during operation
Attached Image
What a you are using
Attached Image
Utility

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.04.19, 23:11
Reason for editing: Battery replacement - how to trick the controller (Vi10Pro 64Gb, revision 04)

Rep: (1044)
M
The topic has been moved to the "New items пїЅ

Rep: (3)
What is interesting: on somephoto renderersThe device, near the microSD slot, there is a slot that looks like the same microSD or sim. Perhaps in the future there will be versions with 3G, but now I have not seen references on the sites.

Rep: (416)
Take advantage;)

Post has been editedKitoman - 30.01.16, 21:38

Rep: (280)
No you can not. The question is, hdmi keeps 1920x1080?

Rep: (18)
2zeek @ 04/29/2015, 08:01*
Perhaps in the future there will be versions with 3G

To know when, an interesting model, they write that there will be an update of the android to 5.0 and wines up to 10 (well, it goes without saying), I would take it without hesitation, but I have a built-in 3G condition.

Rep: (12)
I wonder how he has the quality. Given the general problem-free Chuwi V89, it can be assumed that everything will be fine with both the dual block and the build quality. A friend of this has already ordered, I will try to write impressions of how he will receive this miracle. If it were not for the size (very large for me), I would also order ...

The manufacturer’s website lists 3G modules, but it’s written that they don’t
External It does not support 3G USB dongle wireless internet
Built-in 3G module type Wide and pass H350 No
Built-in 3G chip models intel6620 No
Built-in 3G download / download speed UL: 5.76Mbps, DL: 21 Mbit No
Built-in 3G compatible GSM bands GSM Standard: 900 + 1800 (H350-A50) Additional 850 + 1900 (H350-B50) No
Built-in 3G Spectrum Standard WCDMA: 900 + 2100 (H350-A50) Optional 850 + 1900 (H350-B50) No

Found a mega-quality picture with two slots Vi10 on Aliin a lot with a case. What is this? Why is this not in real life? :(
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 07.05.15, 10:48

Rep: (16)
Is it the same as in Teclast and Onda? But the screen resolution is less, then toys will go more cheerful? Or not?

Rep: (14)
2869684 @ 07.05.2015, 19:14 *
Is it the same as in Teclast and Onda? But the screen resolution is less, then toys will go more cheerful? Or not?
You can certainly not count on serious toys, but the battery will obviously hold longer

* 2zeek My pill was sent today, in vain they drove to China, yesterday: D

And ordered with the Russian clave or just the original?

Post has been editedrussko - 07.05.15, 21:24

Rep: (11)
And ordered with the Russian clave or just the original?
Original. I do not see any problems to stick stickers.

Well, ondede, many 3d games are quietly going ... at least from the Call of duty series. I am choosing a tablet with a dual OS now ... so that I could work and play. I watch Onda v919 air and Teclast 98 air ... today I came across this miracle. A big screen for me is a plus, and the price pleases. The child loves to play, I would like to have more toys pulled.

By the way, some sources indicate a processor frequency of 1.33 GHz, not 2.16 GHz ... who should I believe?

2869684 @ 07.05.2015, 21:07 *
By the way, some sources indicate a processor frequency of 1.33 GHz, not 2.16 GHz ... who should I believe?

Believe and those, and others, because This processor supports hyper trading technology, which, under certain conditions, improves processor performance. Correctly write processor frequency 1.33-2.16 GHz

Rep: (318)
I'm going to order myself in June *. Why is this one - cpu 3736 (300 MHz higher than the vast majority of other tablets at 3735. Not much better, but nice), 2 full-fledged ports (sorry, of course, that it was not 3.0, but hell with it), which has already become for me The native resolution is 1366x768, the diagonal is 10.6 ", if it's really 8Ah, it's also a plus. It's a pity, of course, that Chuvi didn't make a 64GB version - I would overpay a couple thousand, but sd and two yusb will almost completely solve this issue.

* if by that time nothing more interesting will come for the same money :-)

Posted 05/08/2015 19:44:

* russko
Hyper-threading these Atoms do not support, do not confuse with auto overclocking.

Mastersmit @ 05/05/2015, 17:44*

Hyper-threading these Atoms do not support, do not confuse with auto overclocking.

I agree, I messed with another process. There is a new architecture Silvermont, there is a little expensive technology, but it doesn’t change the essence ... processor frequency can vary from 1.33 to 2.16 depending on the situation)))

Post has been editedrussko - 08.05.15, 20:31

Rep: (177)
Mastersmit @ 05/05/2015, 18:44*
I'm going to order myself in June *

most likely by that time there will be tablets onCherry trail

Rep: (0)
Prompt, and not a little such permission for Windows? How is it acceptable for such a diagonal? Will the texts be read normally? Video is not too pathetic will look?

* yurydav
I am on a laptop with this resolution on the diagonal of 15.6 "for almost 5 years - I do not feel any discomfort. The main thing is that the matrix itself is good.

* Msw
The main thing is that the Chinese do not use polls x3 on Sofia with Mali graphics. Here x3 / x5 z-series is already interesting - 12 shaders of 500 MHz each much faster than 4 by 650 :)
Otherwise, the choice is obvious)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 9:51 PM