> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 4i - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (28)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 4i
PictureXiaomi Mi 4i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Official firmware (MIUI) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

Operating system: Android 5.0 MIUI 6
SoC:
2nd gen Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core 64-bit
Quad-core 1.7 GHz + quad-core 1.1 GHz
Adreno 405
RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3
Built-in memory: 16 GB eMMC
Height: 138.1 mm
Width: 69.6 mm
Thickness: 7.8 mm
Weight: 130 g
Display: 5.0 "Full HD OGS IPS 441 ppi Sharp / JDI Sunlight Display
Battery: 3120 mAh Sony / Samsung
Cameras:
Sony / Samsung 13 MP, 5-element lens, f / 2.0 aperture, two-tone flash
5 MP f / 1.8 aperture, 80Вє wide angle, Beautify, Amazing HDR
Interfaces:
OTG
Bluetooth 4.1
Bluetooth HID
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
Wi-Fi Display
Wi-Fi Direct
GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou
Networks: 2G / 3G / 4G dual micro-SIM with dual standby
4G: FDD-LTE (B3 / B7); TD-LTE (B38 / B39 / B40 / B41)
3G: TD-SCDMA (1900/2000 MHz); WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
2G: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
Quick charge: up to 40% in 1 hour, 100% in 3 hours
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video:
Additional Information:
Announcement: April 23, 2015
Price: Rs. 12.999 / $ 205 / 10,615 rubles.
Start of sales:
April 30 - India
May - Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
Mi India official website
Stock Wallpaper
About the lack of microSD and a version with a large amount of memory
Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedjenibek - 05.01.17, 14:35
Reason for editing: Link to the topic Mi Account in the header of the header.

Rep: (8)
The presentation announced the price of 13,000 rupees. 205 dollars approximately.

Rep: (0)
I watched the presentation, a good competitor for everyone, we will wait for sales.

Rep: (17)
Only in China, they probably won't sell it?

Rep: (19)
We are all looking for a mediator India-CIS about:

I always tried to avoid second-hand dealers, but if they donned quite a bit, then it’s okay if there is no way out.

Post has been editedsamouverennyi - 23.04.15, 15:14
Reason for editing: upd

Rep: (13)
A weak percentage for Full HD, toys will lag.

Rep: (68)
the cap is obtained as if with sides and the front side is all black.
"built-in expandable memory" - is there support for memory cards?

Post has been editedMuRRa - 23.04.15, 15:38

Rep: (5)
* White4, No, in May it will be available in other markets where Xiaomi is officially present (Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.)

MuRRa @ 04/23/2015, 2:35 PM*
built-in expandable memory "- is there support for memory cards?

When I watched the presentation, they showed a "tray" for two SIM cards, nothing was mentioned about the memory cards, so probably there is no support for memory cards.
Nashchet what to take: you need to wait for how much the outbid Mi4i will sell but it is clear that it is cheaper. If you have extra money, of course it is worth taking MI4 Self positioning Mi4 - the flagship (if not to take to attention Xiaomi Mi Note / Pro).
And so, the Mi4i is a good balanced smartphone (the camera is ok, the battery, the display, but it hurts the games, the processor will be enough for all the tasks of demanding demanding toys).

Post has been editedDonox - 23.04.15, 15:59

* * CrAzY_MaN *, I said probably. BUT there are no other trays. And when they showed this, it was not what was said for the fact that one of these slots can be used as a slot for a memory card (as a matter of choice, two SIM cards or a SIM card + flash drive). And about the information with the 32/64 versions of this appliance, the device was presented for the Indian market and there was a comparative table of prices against Samsung, HTC, maybe they specifically presented this version so that the price in the table was as low as possible;). In general, there is no exact information waiting ...

Post has been editedDonox - 23.04.15, 16:23

Rep: (13)
Here .... Only 16GB on board and no microSD slot ?! How could Xiaomi be able to fuck up such a device ((With microSD (or at least more memory)) it would probably be an ideal device! (And a very strong competitor to Nubia Z9mini)

(Added a topic of comparisonNubia Z9mini vs. Xiaomi mi4i)

Post has been editedDDf` - 23.04.15, 20:44

Rep: (91)
MuRRa @ 04/23/2015, 6:49 PM*
if you do not take into account the game, what to take MI4 or MI4i?

Here on the fan, but 4i has a number of advantages:
1) With the current exchange rate, it has an acceptable price whenhighsufficient (for all modern tasks and games) level of performance.
2) Design someone like, but at 4i it is clearly more interesting. Reminds the legendary mi2.
3) 4i promises to have phenomenal autonomy. A good 3120mAh battery and a very economical Snapdragon 615 will make it quite good.

Rep: (11)
look at the availability of prices at the sites
on the presentation - a decent machine came out, without any special claims (the card would be)
for now, however, doubts remain: mi4i or effire a7

Rep: (62)
I.n.arkhipov @ 04/23/2015, 20:36*
for now, however, doubts remain: mi4i or effire a7

How can you compare them?

Rep: (325)
My God, again, did not support micro sd. I thought it was a replacement for my mi2s, but FIG. Interestingly, is there a miui for Nubia z9 mini?

Rep: (5)
On the official site there is no information about the cards. And why do you need them ?? Otg is for these needs.

Posted on 04/24/2015 01:42:

http://www.mi.com/in/mi4i/specs/

Rep: (91)
Guys. In the snapshot from the presentation, where the benchmark results are presented, the result of Antutu is shown and it is ~ 40 thousand points. I am slightly at a loss where this result comes from? After all, normal for Snapdragon 615 is the result of ~ 28 thousand points.

Rep: (3)
* Fantom4ik,
On Xiaomi website

It is written that it installed Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 overclocked to 1.1 / 1.7 GHz, so the "parrots" are more, andsavagemessiahzine.com

They write that this is Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 "second generation."

Post has been edited* CrAzY_MaN * - 24.04.15, 07:12

Rep: (49)
I wonder why the international version they released with average characteristics? If it was necessary to have 64-bit percents, they would have set 810.
But it turns out that both the percentage and the graphics on mi4i are worse. In the pros only the price and longer battery life.

Rep: (62)
More interesting than the other, when it becomes available to us?)

Rep: (31)
I didn’t like the silver side buttons of the design elements; they look like something budget. Why at least on the black version it was impossible to put black buttons, like on their own Mi4 or ancient Mi-One Plus.

And at the expense of increasing processor power is also an interesting point. I understand that it says "2nd generation", but for all competitors the Sanpdragon 615 operates at 1.5 / 1.0GHz, and here at 1.7 / 1.1GHz. And will it not be sideways as it was already in Redmi 1S, when all the Snapdragon 400 competitors worked at 1.2 GHz, well, some at 1.4 GHz, and Xiaomi launched it at 1.6 GHz, after which it was impossible on the phone there was something to do, because After 3-4 minutes of active work, it overheated and reset the frequency to 700 MHz and braked terribly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.06.19, 02:53