> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

11 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »  

> teXet TM-4182 IX-Mini - Firmware
annihilation_
Message#1
23.04.15, 13:45
×××
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1213
Check in: 09.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

teXet TM-4182 IX-Mini - Firmware
PictureteXet TM-4182 IX-Mini
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
MTK Droids Tool ->MTK Droid Tools, Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **>>MTK Droid Tools
SP Flash Tool - program flasher for phones on processors MEDIATEK>>SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
VCOM drivers://savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3044460/Drivers.zip
ADB drivers://savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...AdbDriverInstaller.exe
Firmware
Official firmware
Official firmware for teXet IX-Mini TM4182 with embedded CWM (Clock Work Mod) and ROOT access
Android version: 4.4.2 KitKat
Kernel Version: 3.4.67
Build number: KK.rus.ix_mini.2014.08.01.000001
Custom firmware
Instructions
CWM / TWRP Installation Instructions
How to sprinkle the phone if it is not detected
Video instruction. How to remove viruses from your phone
Video Tutorial. How to merge NVRAM section with Flash Tool
How-to video How to restore NVRAM using Flash Tool (firmware by addresses)
How to flash via SP Flash Tool
Download and unpack the program SP_Flash_Tool on your computer
[*] Download and install USB VCOM drivers.
[*] Unpack the archive with the factory firmware for your smartphone (the directory to the unpacked folder with the firmware files should not contain Cyrillic characters).
[*] Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
[*] Remove and insert the battery back.
[*] (skip if drivers are already installed) Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find a new device - specify the system folder with the USB driver VCOM (for its version of the OS). If something does not work with the installation of drivers, then read the instructions provided above for installing drivers.
[*] (skip if drivers are already installed) Disconnect the cable from the computer.
[*] Click the Download button.
[*] We connect the switched off phone to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not found, disconnect it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer. In the device manager, when the drivers are correctly installed at the time of the firmware, they should watch mtk usb port (MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port) in the com ports. And upon completion of the firmware or when any error occurs, the device turns off and disappears from the device manager.
[*]
Manual installation of drivers for VCOM firmware
go to the computer under a user with administrator rights
[*] press the key combination - Windows + R (the Windows button is between the left Ctrl and Alt)
[*] write in the mmc devmgmt.msc window (or devmgmt.msc) (the Device Manager will open)
[*] take out the battery from the smartphone, and then return the battery back (do not turn it on)
[*] we connect the smartphone to the computer with a cable
[*] right-click on the new device in the Device Manager. If a device with a yellow triangle appears in the "Android Composite ABD Interface" section, then install the adb driver on this device. If not, then the spoiler above has instructions for manually editing this driver. And if a device appears in the com-ports section or in unknown devices with the name "MT65xx Preloader" or "MTK usb port", etc. follow this instruction further.
[*] in the menu that appears, click Update Drivers
[*] we are looking for a driver on the computer (for example, if you unpacked the archive with the current drivers, then look for the folder for your operating system and point to the usb2ser_ file "OS version and bit depth is indicated here"). Choose a driver for your operating system.
[*] depending on the questions click further / OK / agree
[*] drivers are installed on win8 and win8.1 with signature verification disabled.
[*] Disabling signature verification on win8 is done like this:
[*] Win + I ->Change computer settings ->Are common ->Special download options ->Reload now.
[*] When shutting down, click Diagnostics ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
[*] After the menu appears, select "Disable mandatory driver signature verification".
[*] Next, install the drivers according to the instructions.
[*] Disabling signature verification on win8.1 is done like this:
[*] Win + I ->Options ->Change computer settings ->Upgrade and Repair ->Recovery ->Reload now.
[*] When shutting down, click Diagnostics ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
[*] After the menu appears, press F7 and wait for the computer to restart.
[*] Next, install the drivers according to the instructions.

[*]
Installing ADB drivers
Turn on debug mode on the device.
[*] 1. Turn on debug mode on the device.
[*] 2. Run AdbDriverInstaller.exe on the computer.
[*] 3.Connect the included device to the computer (the device should appear in the program list).
[*] 4. Click install.
[*] 5. Ready.
Recovery
Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 06.02.18, 12:12
Reason for editing: MIUI 9
Rusl15
Message#162
20.06.16, 20:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 21.06.15

Will there be more firmware for this device?
Prowriter
Message#163
04.07.16, 18:20
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 18.05.14
teXet IX-Mini TM-4182

* Rusl15,Good evening, unlikely ... but still the likelihood of the emergence of something new is available .... I can’t give exact dates
promedolum
Message#164
14.07.16, 04:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 23.02.10
Google Nexus 7 3G

Greetings
Put the stock from the "scattering", along with cw-recovery.
I want to put the stock with the cut nonsense from the cap, but update.zip from the recovery is failing, but I don’t know
Please suggest that it is worth a try :)
promedolum
Message#165
15.07.16, 01:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 23.02.10
Google Nexus 7 3G

Understood.
Replace system.ext4.img in the scatter folder
Winreactor
Message#166
08.08.16, 01:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 04.11.13
TP-LINK Neffos Y5 TP802A

Please skip the Texet launcher.apk file and the Texet launcher.odex from the system \ app folder (it’s accidentally demolished})
daww2004
Message#167
08.08.16, 22:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 28.12.13

Guys, when the firmware flew IMEI ... Accordingly, the backup does not even smell, I did not do it ... Everything?! Brick?
fireghost
Message#168
12.08.16, 17:22
Local
[online]

Messages 185
Check in: 08.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Guys who have tried different firmwares, which is more stable, advise pls

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X<ASUS X008DC<LG K10<LG D686<ThL W7S Lewa<Acer LM MIUI<htc hd2<htc hd<htc 3300 (wm6.1)<toshiba e800bt<ipaq 4150<ipaq 1940<ipaq 1930<psion 5mx<psion revo<sony clie t615<palm m500<palm v5<palm 3
annihilation_
Message#169
12.08.16, 18:49
×××
[offline]

Messages 1213
Check in: 09.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* fireghost
CM 12.1

--------------------
Not curator 4
Xiaomi Redmi 4X + Amazfit Bip
lemonon
Message#170
16.08.16, 10:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 01.11.14

Today I installed the firmware IOS_8 I want to ask how to enable the Russian layout?
Yavelin6582
Message#171
23.08.16, 21:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 01.03.16

Hello!

I stumbled upon mtkroms (I’m warning you that the site is immediately stuffed with ads, I can't) on someFebruary, according to the address of the page, patchfor MTK6582, in which a lot of things have been fixed, including bugs with non-workingVPNandGPSWhich are very lacking in the firmware from the cap.

On xda noticedfirmwareCM 12.1 with a bunch of fixed bugs, apparently based on this patch. Also found more or lesslast April patch. Do not pay attention to the file name - there is mistakenly indicated 2015 instead of 2016. So, I tried to roll it from under PhilZ Touch Recovery, but the recovery curses that this package is for another device and does not put anything. Apparently, you need to edit something with your hands.

I myself am not a boom boom in porting. Can anyone have the desire and opportunity to file an update or firmware with cyan?
fireghost
Message#172
29.08.16, 13:58
Local
[online]

Messages 185
Check in: 08.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

*** RESOLVED ***
rolled the cyan, all the beam and likebut there is no loud sound, conversational speaks ((
Poured over the vibe 2, the same garbage, everything was fine on the drain, what to do with it?

Threat question was a hardware, decided to solder the speaker.

Post has been editedfireghost - 23.09.16, 15:27

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X<ASUS X008DC<LG K10<LG D686<ThL W7S Lewa<Acer LM MIUI<htc hd2<htc hd<htc 3300 (wm6.1)<toshiba e800bt<ipaq 4150<ipaq 1940<ipaq 1930<psion 5mx<psion revo<sony clie t615<palm m500<palm v5<palm 3
bak249
Message#173
19.09.16, 13:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 14.06.13
Explay Surfer 8.01

Guys, I urgently need help. Is there a way to change memory in places in stock. I want the system memory (1.48 GB to transfer to 4.67 GB, which was originally for the photo). Because there is not enough memory. Applications are not updated because there is no space.
I know that I need to first put the root, and then what?
HELP
vit4srx
Message#174
22.09.16, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 01.01.11

A flash drive is not destiny to put?

--------------------
Tanks are not afraid of dirt !!!
Poxyistet
Message#175
20.10.16, 00:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 19.10.16

Guys. That is not a big question. Can I install the firmware from a copy of i5s on this device ??? If anyone tried to write in a personal. And there is little information about this.
Playpbch
Message#176
27.10.16, 21:37
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 01.07.14

I do not catch up ... in the whole branch there is not a single instruction for installing a TV or other recovery. and nobody even asks. will be the first. Does not it seem that in the cap it would be nice to roll instructions?
bak249
Message#177
09.11.16, 07:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 14.06.13
Explay Surfer 8.01

* vit4srx
The flash drive is worth it, but it does not solve the problem. On the USB flash drive, you can save pictures, music or something else. Also, some programs are transferred to it.
BUT THE PROBLEM IN THAT, that place for installing applications in any case will be internal memory (1.4 GB). This memory is only enough for a few programs, after which there is no more memory. In consequence of which the program can not be updated.
At the same time, another internal memory and flash drive remain free. So I want to swap system memory. For example, a partition (1.4 GB) on a USB flash drive or another system partition that is supposedly set aside for storing multimedia (4.6 GB)
abdast
Message#178
07.12.16, 14:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 18.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

* zhenisoktell me how to customize the touch button for yourself? And if there is an ios7 custom under cwm, because I have tried all available methods of firmware through flesh tools with replacement recovery (cwm, twrp, philz touch) the result is always the same - when you enter the custom recovery, the body either hangs with the ios (twrp) or the screen flashes (fils or cwm). To install root + cwm I had to upgrade the drain from the header, and then ios8 through cwm. But nevertheless I prefer ios 7.
Steinrock
Message#179
18.12.16, 07:19
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 31.08.16
Oukitel U20 Plus

Made a small collection of patches for Cyanogenmod 12.1:

Boot.img with fixed memory mounting and USB connection
Flashing through the flash tool, if anyone can, please make my boot.img as part of the firmware and see how it will be installed (when I tried to make the boot myself, I received perpetual optimization of the applications, but this boot did by this instruction:See instructions, thank you very much to the person, and put on the already installed firmware
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

The memory is still inverted, but you can see the same thing as on the drain.

Download:Attached fileboot.img(6.02 MB)

Also from Yandex.Disk:Download

Patch to fix a five-second stutter on YouTube:
Download:Attached fileyoutube_fix.zip(223.59 KB)

Thanks to this person for the file:thank

Patch to fix Bluetooth:
On the wireless headset did not check, I do not have this, but the wireless mouse worked
Download:Attached filebluetooth.zip(948.95 KB)

Thanks to this person for the template and instructions:thank

Patch to fix GPS:
It turned out that the GPS on this firmware does not work (GPS Test showed nothing), and after this patch the body sees the satellites but does not connect (In the GPS Test all satellites are gray). Most likely, there is still no gps on this firmware (everything in the boot has already been done before me), but I’ll post the patch anyway, just in case.
Download:Attached filegps.zip(950.35 KB)

Thanks to this person for the template and instructions:thank

About working off unsubscribe. Maybe I missed something.
Steinrock
Message#180
03.01.17, 09:34
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 31.08.16
Oukitel U20 Plus

Patch to correct the effect of "floating" sound on CM 12.1
Installation: Flash through recovery, wait for the end of application optimization
It is advisable to install after the patch to the GPS (The patch to the gps contains the replacement of the / data / nvram / APCFG directory, this patch replaces the files in the same way, check and tell if I'm right or not)
Download:Attached filesoundpatch.zip(254.68 KB)

Thanks to the person for the patch:thank
Beeline338
Message#181
14.01.17, 12:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 24.11.16

Drop Nvram for whom the network works, and how to restore IMEI if you did not backup on CyanogenMod 12.1
teXet

11 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:43