> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Forgotten Memories | [IPhone], [iPad] Get ready for the horror of memories

Rep: (2998)
Forgotten memories
Version: 1.0.6
Catalog: Action movies

Last update of the game in the header:31.10.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Take a deep breath and get ready for the horror of the memories.

Description:
In Forgotten Memories: Alternate realities, you'll play for Rose Hawkins, a strong independent woman looking for the missing girl Eden. Forgotten Memories is a third-person horror action game telling the story of Detective Rose, who arrives at a mental hospital to investigate the disappearance of a girl. The hospital, by the way, is closed and abandoned, due to an unknown incident that took place in its walls in the late 80s.

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Homepage : http://www.forgottenmemoriesthegame.com/

Tongue : English

iOS 7.0 and higher
Minimum requirement : iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2, iPad Mini or newer.
Recommended : iPhone 5s, iPad Air or iPad Mini 2 and (A7 / A8 devices).

Download version 1.0.6

Attached Image
1.0.2 Attached Image
1.0.1 Attached Image 1.0.1 Attached Image

Without Jb
25PP

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 01.11.15, 03:49
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (0)
Autosave no ?? Rave. Aypeda dead, proress lost. Again held no desire

Rep: (44)
* bagdalaz
No, look for the computer and floppy disks)

Rep: (2)
Is there news?

Rep: (1)
Refresh promised or not * (sorry

Rep: (307)
maks1im78 @ 27/04/2015, 22:52*
Refresh promised or not * (sorry

Yeah, too, I look forward to. Now the Americans have only begins Monday. Or will, or I do not understand for our night and they're just going to fill in on Monday to update Sided - then this is the week for moderation.
Yes like to err here is difficult (yesterday's post):
Folks, first patch is finished (5:30 am here). Heading home now (need lot of coffee). Submitting update later today (will be available on Monday (Sunday night in some countries).

By the way the game will be available after the passage of the Developer Console, which in addition to the promise of game benchmark something interesting.

Rep: (44)
* 21st_Ghost
where information?

Rep: (11)
Well, in the spirit of development. After a year or two will wait.

Post has been editedMaxcerBoy - 28.04.15, 09:02

* KLEPA68
Now, here I watchbranch

Ah, now it all fell into place. Developers do not seem to know that even the time for moderation update will take a week. : Lol:
And I think, oh how famously it was dispersed, and the version on Monday, and promised on Thursday. There certainly is "expedited review", which is a bit faster moderation process, but it's not their case. It is only when critical bugs urgent need to improve.
In general, patiently waiting for promoderiruetsya - similar to the following Monday will be.

By the way, even in the next apdeyte promised new easy mode, hard.

I start the game, but for some reason after loading a black screen and all, tell me what is the reason you want to play

Damn, the update that adds support for the controller will only be available on Thursday, and then - not a fact

Post has been editedMaxcerBoy - 28.04.15, 13:41

Rep: (1)
About Russian localization can not hear anything? Probably have to wait a long time ... Like release.

MaxcerBoy @ 28.04.2015, 14:39*
It is available only on Thursday, and then - not a fact

Thursday there will soon be available an update to the beta testers. For it does not need approval. For mere mortals, plus another week on Thursday
It is possible as an option to invite himself to testers. :)

In general, passed the first glavu..nachal second, found the computer, gave a floppy disk, press again on the computer that is written, "Save", I thought)
Now I go all over again
Please explain how to survive, I can not doper that

* AlexChed,
Yes, I, too, from the first time successfully signed up :(
There should be near a computer to go into your inventory and click on the floppy disk - then there will be the sound nastoyschego floppy drive and the main menu will be able to resume the game with a save location.
By the way, another nedorobotki that sad - a slot to save only one. I wanted to show a friend the start of the game, and I was warned that if the current portrait of save game :(

21st_Ghost @ 29.04.2015, 00:34*
* AlexChed,
Yes, I, too, from the first time successfully signed up :(
There should be near a computer to go into your inventory and click on the floppy disk - then there will be the sound nastoyschego floppy drive and the main menu will be able to resume the game with a save location.
By the way, another nedorobotki that sad - a slot to save only one. I wanted to show a friend the start of the game, and I was warned that if the current portrait of save game :(

Thank you) I figured out all Car

Rep: (96)
I do not understand what to do with visilitsami? Snapping them back and forth and attack you from behind mannequins)

What is there to understand? if there is a hangman then you need all poveshat. all six, they pokorchatsya in agony and die type, then the most important who sits in a wheelchair will open your chest and give you a scalpel. A scalpel can expect to use in the sink, I do not know, just guessed :)

* Morkovka05,

Rep: (118)
New update 1.02

Who has the new version of the lay out please?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 10:18