> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Wisbar Advance Desktop | Replacement Today - Virtual Desktops

Rep: (288)
WisBar Advance Desktop
version 2.5.4.16

Last update of the program in the header13.06.10

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
WisBar Advance Desktop 2 - Further development of the WAD program (latest release 1.37). Compared to WAD 1.37, performance is significantly improved, memory consumption is reduced and the principle of the program is completely redesigned.
WAD replaces your standard Today screen. With it, you can create quick launch buttons (shortcuts), use system monitors, pop-ups, and virtual pages. Today’s standard plugins, which can be placed on several different pages, are also supported. The program works on QVGA Devices (240x320 or 240x400), VGA Devices (480x640, 480x800 or 480x845), Square QVGA Devices (240x240), Square VGA Devices (320x320)

Features of WisBar Advance Desktop:
  • Create an unlimited number of virtual pages
  • Page switching animation
  • Placing Today plugins on any virtual page
  • Ability to place shortcuts on one page to run
    programs, system applications or calling contacts
  • Setting up your monitors for memory status, system, batteries, etc.
  • Placing your wallpaper for each page
  • Creating your own themes or importing ready-made ones created by other users
  • Using widgets on your screen:
    - Monthly calendar
    - Digital or analog clock
    - Weather forecast
    - Status Icons
    - Notifications
    In total, more than 70 parameters for adjusting the information displayed on the screen.

Additionally:
  • WAD 2 User Guide: WAD_Rus.doc from semga3 The manual is edited and updated. Last update 12/02/09
  • Who flies plugins after installing Russian exe, doSo - thank Cryo
  • Skins and themes for the program onsavagemessiahzine.com: here WAD 1 and WAD 2 themes are not compatible! Pay attention to what WAD they are made for!
  • Discussion and creation of skins for WAD onsavagemessiahzine.com: here
  • Topic Creation Guide: Manualthemes.doc
  • Icons for WisBar Desktop: here

Download:
Download from offsite . Choose CAB for your screen resolution (always the latest release):
Download page: www.lakeridgesoftware.com
Previous versions of WAD2: www.lakeridgesoftware.com

Version 2.5.4.16 for WM5: WAD.2.5.4.16.WM5.CBD.rar thank Dasai
Version 2.5.4.16 for WM6: WAD.2.5.d.16.rar thank OsitKP
Corrected crack version 2.5.4.16: WAD25D16_RU.rar thank OsitKP

Version Archive
Version 2.5.3.10 for WM5: WAD.2.5.3.10.WM5.CBD.CAB
Version 2.5.3.10 for WM6: WAD.2.5.3.10.WM6.CBD.CAB
Changeshere thank Dasai
Version 2.5.1.8 for WM6(We register with any character set): WAD2518wm6.rar thank OsitKP
Version 2.5.1.8 for WM5(We register with any character set): WAD2518wm5.rar thank OsitKP
Russification: RusExeWM6.rar thank OsitKP
Version 2.5.0.7 for WM6 is broken: WAD.2.5.0.7.WM6.CBD.rar - thank Dasai
Version 2.5.0.7 for WM5 broken: WAD.2.5.0.7.WM5.CBD.rar - thank Dasai
Russified version 2.5.0.7 for WM6: WAD.2.5.0.7.wm6_en
Russified version 2.5.0.7 for WM5: WAD.2.5.0.7.wm5_en - thank OsitKP

FOR THOSE WHO STILL USE WAD 1

Translation of official documentation for WAD 1 in Russian: WAD_Rus.doc from Berliozz'a (much more relevant for WAD 2)
Download page: www.lakeridgesoftware.com
Topic Installation Guide: here from cad8r

Post has been editeddmand - 16.11.10, 01:02

A virtual table with the name "Organizer" attached to a button with the same name has the following functions:
- modular plugin Pocket Breeze + Contact Breeze
- buttons for calling up Notes, Alarm, Informant and Calculator
- buttons for switching to other desktops
- return button to the My Computer virtual table
- "Shutdown" button
to be continued...........

Attached images
Attached Image

Well, what drove on;)
The next button is a bookmark of the Favorite desktop.
On it settled down
- buttons of frequently used programs
- buttons of frequently used settings
- buttons for switching to other desktops
-button return to the desktop "My computer" and the button "off"

Attached images
Attached Image

Well, with the virtual table of the program, everything is very simple;)
There are icons on it.
- all programs (or most)
- switching to other desktops
- return to the desktop "My Computer" and "Shutdown"
This table is under development.

Attached images
Attached Image

Speaking of birds, Beta Release: Version 0.2: good:
It works very stably, I haven’t noticed any glitches yet, a bunch of new mules and settings have appeared
- the ability to pin the placed badges
- the ability to sign each icon
- the ability to change the color, size and style of fonts in the captions under the icons
etc. etc.
Small but if you have installed a pocket breeze with a contact breeze and the contact breeze is on the same, in no case do not switch to another desktop, the program does not yet understand what a plug-in is for a plug-in, what is a contact breeze.
CAB for WM2003 / SE and WM5 _ http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/files/desktopinstaller_272.cab

Quote from the official forum
Here's what's new:
Enhancements

Added more options to the shortcut object.

Added the ability to display the standard Todaybar.

Added an option to lock the items on a virtual page.

Added the ability to toggle between virtual pages with a single button.

Added the ability to change the position of a Today plugin without removing it and recreating it.

Added the ability to customize the text on a shortcut.

. Added the ability to pin an item to all desktops (Today Plugins not included).

Bugs fixed

Fixed a bug where the desktop window would close after applying WisBar's settings.

Fixed a bug where Weather Panel could not display its settings dialog.

Fixed a crash that occurred when deleting an item.

As you can see, I spent most of my time working out some of the kinks and enhancing the existing elements. In the next build, I'll get on to the text objects, meters and popup windows. I'll also implement more of your requests, such as moving the taskbar, adding "Align to Grid", etc.

I'll also get a PPC2002 build out next time as I want to make sure that this is pretty stable. Don't worry: I WILL be support PPC2002 with this program.

The Prus itself: good: Do not switch to other desktops when the contact breeze is running, otherwise it will not be removed from the table and will block the icons that are on the table that you switched over. Simply transfer the contacts from the contacts to the calendar to the breeze pocket and switch where you want.

Rep: (11)
GNOM please say: huh: How do you see the buttons for switching to other desktops? I just got tired already with them: o
And further. I took the program here CAB for WM2003 / SE and WM5 _http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/files/desktopinstaller_272.cab
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Buttons with inscriptions for switching between tables madeBuzzard from the office of the Visbar.
You downloaded everything correctly, the program in the aboit should write the beta version 0.2
These are the icons with the inscriptions.
In general, the apple with great pleasure paid for the manufacture of custom icons, a good artist is not sorry for the money.
And there are icons with the inscriptions _http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2177

Attached files

Attached fileSWD_Buttons.zip(52.08 KB)

Rep: (11)
A little redid the GND-laid out SWD_Buttons icons for QVGA (they are there for VGA). Do not judge strictly: D

Attached files

Attached fileqVGA.rar(12.1 KB)

Rep: (6)
GNOM, please, could you give a link to buttons with signatures for exe-shnikov like changing labels in pocket +, and how to get a folder to the table? Maybe there are some features in the installation, many new ones do not work, that is, when you choose nothing happens.

Rep: (1)
GoldenCut Buttons for WA Desktop by Buzzard -http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/download.php?id=2061
Skin for PsShutXP, also from Buzzard'a -http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/download.php?id=2062

Picture

Expea1 WAD _ http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/download.php?id=2139

Rep: (0)
Tell me, please, how to switch between windows?

Created a new virtual window, icons, but I can’t switch to the previous one.

Rep: (8)
Create a button and snap it toggle

Gennadich call me what does not install? We set the visbar, then disable it and all the Toda plugins, put the desktop visbar from the kaba and start the visbar and the mustache.

Rep: (24)
GNOM
Why am I coming?
He writes during installation that this cable is not for the CE platform ....

Rep: (50)
What kind of visbar should be installed before installation?
I have WisBar Advanced 1.3.2.1 - will it work?

Rep: (24)
Getorix Jul 25, 2005 10:31 PM
What kind of visbar should be installed before installation?
I have WisBar Advanced 1.3.2.1 - will it work?

Have you seen plug-in support in your version settings? :)

Rep: (50)
no, not seen. and which one?
Moreover, to get into the settings you have to steam. tasks are opened, in which something is written in a wild font (only a piece of a bull is visible), I hold it with a stylus, everything is selected, then I release it and the settings appear. horror.
Give a link to a normal visbar.

Rep: (112)
Getorix
Give a link to a normal visbar.

Search taxishttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191&st=0

You don’t need to demolish anything, you need to go to the settings on the PDA and disable the plugin there, and then add it to the desired virtual table.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 00:26