> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G920F Galaxy S6 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.1 "

Rep: (593)
Marriage and Repair - Samsung SM-G920F Galaxy S6
PictureSM-G920F
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 6.X.X) пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 5.X.X) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 5.X.X) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Modems пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Editing system APKs пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S6 пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The most famous and common marriages
Instructions

The curator of the topic isInfe [R] noS, Any suggestions for adding or correcting the caps, please send meQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 22.05.19, 17:05
Reason for editing: Battery

Rep: (16)
Good day everyone!
Yesterday he became the owner of S6 dark blue. Guys i'm writing to you askingBefore purchase, you MUST pay attention to the accelerometer . I just noticed at home that the screen does not flip in applications, although the corresponding option is enabled. This is a real marriage. . It is checked elementary. And the second joint of my specific instance is, if you open an application with a white background, then on the right side of the display is all dark spots . It is on a white background. This is also a marriage . When buying, always check your device code *#0*# . Good luck to all! I'm going to change the machine ...

Here evenlink, but I have not Edge, but there is a problem. They say that the problem is of a hardware nature and can only be fixed by repairing or replacing the phone.
ps Take a message in the "purchase" section, please do not overwrite it, because infa important.

Rep: (2)
Good day everyone!
I bought a galaxy s6. The phone is super but the following situation has arisen. If you shake it a little, you can hear the noise inside as something is cracking. Please check your devices for trass and noise inside.

Rep: (3)
If you shake it a little, you can hear the noise inside as something is cracking.

Most likely this is the autofocus lens bounce, this is normal (I had it on the Galaxy S4, on the Huawei Honor 6, on the Tab S 8.4)
Still, in order to make sure that it is an autofocus 100%, try to hold the buttons (volume, lock) with your finger while shaking.

Post has been editedsorokovik - 30.04.15, 14:08

Rep: (16)
shake it up a little, then the noise inside is heard as something to crack.
the same is with me, I decided not to pay attention) The camera works as it should ...

Rep: (323)
* redba,
This “noise” is already with S4, and a lot has been written about this in the S4 thread. This camera lens in the absence of power "rattle", I have the same. Do not pay attention. But in general .. why shake the phone? It's not a shaker!

The camera turned on the noise passed. It seems that the autofocus drives. Thanks to all.

Hello everyone, I bought a Vietnamese s6 black for 32GB, I noticed that the left side of the display is slightly more than the right one. No one faced this problem? Returned to the store, sent for inspection, waiting for what they decide. Another autofocus junk (Sometimes it focuses for 20-30 seconds

Rep: (99)
I also have a pink spot, until I decided to bother with the return of CU.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedky3bmu423 - 03.05.15, 19:26

Rep: (165)
* ky3bmu423, It is not yet known what this pink stain will pour out. I am sure that you need to make a return necessarily. To avoid more serious consequences and be completely happy with the phone.

safecig @ 05/04/2015, 07:18*
Ky3bmu423, It is not yet known what this pink spot will pour out. I am sure that you need to make a return necessarily. To avoid more serious consequences and be completely happy with the phone.

Yes, I read a little here, looked at the device that I bought in another part of the world and gave it to my mother - he also has a small pink stain. There is a clear impression that it is in almost all devices, people just do not look (and rightly so, I would never see it if I had not accidentally read the post). On the CDA, one comrade has already changed 4 S6 in search of the perfect screen (in the USA they have no problems with that - change as much as you like).

The fact is that this pinkness is almost invisible, it does not interfere with life, and I am sure that it will not result in anything. The point is rather in principle - an expensive smartphone should be of high quality in everything, and of course you can return it just to calm the soul, so to speak, so as not to engage in self-serving. In CU, I already wrote, pictures attached, let's see what they say.

Rep: (1362)
Ky3bmu423 @ 05/04/2015, 15:41*
The fact is that this pinkness is almost invisible.

For now ... After a good heating, it can become oh as visible (assumption). Just encountered similar stains and at the moment they are already brown))) You lie in the freezer ... disappear before the first heating, like this.

bullX75 @ 05/04/2015, 21:27*
For now ... After a good heating, it can become oh as visible (assumption). Just encountered similar stains and at the moment they are already brown))) You lie in the freezer ... disappear before the first heating, like this.

On which device, if not a secret?

Rep: (1362)
* ky3bmu423,
HTC, yes, yes, yes, I know that the screens are different, but still now all sorts of spots of this shade are straining me))) Especially from the box.

Post has been editedbullX75 - 05.05.15, 00:04

Rep: (0)
With direct sunlight on the screen you can see some kind of dark stripes on the sides and points in the center. Especially strongly visible on a white background. In instagram or in notes. You do not know what it can be ?. p.s only visible in the sun

S6 bought just. With direct sunlight on the screen some dark bands on the sides and points in the center. Especially strongly visible on a white background. In instagram or in notes. what could it be? Checked on three phones and all these bands are visible

Rep: (264)
alex7sparrow @ 05/05/2015, 17:15*
With direct sunlight on the screen

Feature Amoled. On Note 4, under the same conditions, the screen is all pink (white background).

Before that, galaxy s5 was. This did not notice. then this is not a marriage?

Rep: (264)
alex7sparrow @ 05/05/2015, 17:49*
Before that, galaxy s5 was. This did not notice. then this is not a marriage?

And under normal lighting or in the dark, this effect appears?

Post has been editedThemysterious - 05.05.15, 16:54

TheMysterious @ 05/05/2015, 19:53*
And under normal lighting or in the dark, this effect appears?

in normal lighting and in the dark all right

Rep: (5)
The eye of the camera is shifted slightly to the lower right corner, and the top right slot is small, the feeling that the film is glued (film torn off), everyone has it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 21:58