> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Smart switch | Backup, restore and synchronize data, as well as

Rep: (426)
Smart switch
version: 4.2.18052

Last update of the program in the header:19.07.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Backup, recovery and synchronization of data, as well as software updates - now all this is possible in one place.

Description:
Fast connectivity and instant data transfer
Launch the Smart Switch app on your computer and connect the new Samsung device to it using the USB cable.
Smart Switch recognizes the data on the old device and starts moving it to the new one.

Easy data backup and recovery
Take advantage of the new backup and restore features.
These features allow you to instantly back up data to your computer and easily perform recovery without resorting to complex settings.
* With the new backup and restore functions, you can also easily move personal data (contacts, schedules, notes, messages and call logs), photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks and various settings.

Data synchronization
Contacts and schedules can be synchronized between devices running Windows Outlook or Address Book.
With this smart feature, you can easily manage your schedule anywhere, anytime.

Device Software Update
Update your device software with the Smart Switch version for computers.
Your device will work better and more stable.

System requirements:
OS - Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
CPU - Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster (IntelВ® Core в„ў i5 3.0 GHz or higher (recommended)
Minimum memory capacity (RAM) - 1 GB (recommended)
Hard disk space - Minimum 200 MB (recommended)
Screen resolution - 1024 x 768 (600), x32 resolution or higher

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics co., Ltd
Homepage: http://www.samsung.com/en/support/smartswitch/

Download:
version: 4.2.18052 Post No. 299 by pokpok

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 19.07.18, 15:31
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Need a full backup of the firmware.

* kurbatos This is for you in the firmware topic of your device.

Post has been editedsergej4388 - 20.04.15, 20:16

Tell me, how with the help of this Smart Switch program to update samsung galaxy s4 to android 5?
Update by air does not come, because I live in Russia, and the phone is certified for Ukraine. I called Samsung support, they advised me either to update it using this program, or at a service center.

Rep: (1362)
Samsung smart switch v4.0.15044

Download:
Attached fileSmart_Switch_PC.exe(37.05 MB)

this stray does not want to be friends with the MACth. All can not they have a connection. And what I just did not do ...: umnik: Maybe you can advise something !?

Rep: (2)
People, and where does this crap download firmware? Clambered the entire drive C ...

Rep: (6)
It seems that Smart Switch does not work with smartphones without OTG (On-the-go).

Fonovod @ 06/06/2015, 18:11*
does not work with smartphones without OTG
works great.And, I do not see the relationship.

Post has been editedsergej4388 - 06.06.15, 22:40

Rep: (6)
Sergeyj4388 @ 06/06/2015, 22:39*
Fonovod @ 06/06/2015, 18:11 *
does not work with smartphones without OTG
works great. And, I do not see the relationship.

I would be glad to make a mistake, but:

1. Ofhttp://www.samsung.com/ru/support/smartswitch/# :
"Used for data transmission
either WiFi Direct or an OTG (On-the-go) *** cable. "

2. From my experience:
On the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 (OTG does not support), when I tried to install, I received a message that my device is not supported.

Hello! I updated the firmware via Smart Switch at first everything went fine, the updates downloaded, but when the download reached 100% a green android appeared on the phone and the inscription Downloading ... Do not turn off target !! And the program itself issued a notification that you can see on the attached screenshot. After which I disconnected the phone, rebooted it and everything worked fine. Then I tried to install the update a couple of times through the same program, but the same thing happens. Please help, who faced this problem?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 29.07.15, 11:43
Reason for editing: spoiler

Colleagues, when you try to synchronize the Galaxy S4 with Outlook using Smart Switch, the contacts transferred to the phone are displayed in it in the form of a crook (a set of Cyrillic letters). What to do? Is there something wrong with the encoding? How can this be fixed?

Android version 5.0.1. On PC - Windows 7, Outlook 2007.

tell me plz ... how can she generally update ???

Rep: (4)
How is that???
I myself must wonder why?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 29.07.15, 11:44
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (94)
I generally write that the SM-G920F does not support initialization, contact the service center .... some kind of nonsense .... and how to do a disaster recovery? Requires some kind of code, where can I get it?

Post has been editedDeniskin - 08.07.15, 09:01

Rep: (1)
galaxy s5 G900F android 5.0 custom xtrestolite for some reason does not see

Good day! Interestingly, will the installed applications remain or will everything be erased? It is not possible to update by air because The root stood. (3-note instrument on 4.4.2)

An available update was displayed on the phone.
I thought I'd better update via smart switch. But it wasn’t there, the program does not offer any updates at all. Although on the phone this update has appeared and is available.
Upgrade to 5.1.1 G920F Phone

Rep: (44)
Smart Switch 4.0.15064
Download - Attached fileSmart_Switch_PC_4.0.15064_11.exe (36.96 MB)

Rep: (8)
How "one-button" applications became annoying, just awful ..
How to feed this miracle .vcf from an old phone bypassing synchronization via the Internet?
no way .. or put Outlook .. Th for nonsense then.
I thought maybe through KIES, in which this opportunity is, so he says "your phone is new, put Smart Switch."

UPD:
I decided to load the .vcf heap into a new folder on the phone itself, then "Import VCF from the phone’s memory into the contacts application".

Post has been editedDream`ka - 07.08.15, 11:19

Rep: (11)
Hello. I can not start the program on my computer. This is highlighted
Attached Image
. What to do? I can’t hide it under the spoiler, because I am writing from a tablet. Thanks to all.

Post has been editedpac22 - 07.08.15, 20:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 07:52