> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

One in the Field Warrior [3D] | [Simulator] Become a fighter of the Soviet Army and stop the enemy.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 35 ] ** [47,3%]
Good [ 25 ] ** [33,78%]
Average [ 6 ] ** [8,11%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [4,05%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [6,76%]
Total votes: 74

Rep: (1)
No man is an island
version: 1.52
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:29.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A patriotic game in which you can become a fighter of the Soviet Army and help bring Victory closer!

Description:
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Victory Day in honor of the feat of Soviet soldiers, in memory of the fallen heroes. In gratitude for the Victory and Peace, this game was born. The feat of senior sergeant Nikolai Vladimirovich Sirotinin was taken as the basis.
Purpose of the game: fight off German tanks, not allowing them to cross the river. If the tank overcomes the river or the armor reaches "0" the game ends.

-Selection of various kinds of shells (armor-piercing, landmine, sub-caliber).
-Ability to trigger a bombing.
-Ability to improve the gun.
-System levels.
-Modular damage system.
-The rating system of the best fighter.
-Achievement system.

The game was tested and run on the Nexus 5 and Note 8.0.

Happy Victory Day !!!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Fren2y.OneWarrior
Features: 3D
Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download: version: 1.5 One in the Field Warrior [3D] (Post by Denis-san # 49455483)
Version: 1.52 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Past versions
version: 1.01
Attached filegame.apk(42.72 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 29.06.19, 17:18
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.52 GP Version

Rep: (0)
who thread grunted at the babos this game? through the game killer - it doesn’t work ...

Rep: (3)
And you play without a crack. This is all the relish.

without a crack - I already wiped a hole in the display .. :)

Also the game killer is resting ... Whistle if someone stirs up)

Rep: (12)
A full review of the game you can see here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOus4UunrOA

I just do not understand how the cards change? Constantly the same. And so, playing nothing to kill time, even slightly addictive.

Mydofel @ 05/05/2015, 00:24*
who thread grunted at the babos this game? through the game killer - it doesn’t work ...

Yes, a killer with a third time

We started where 500 buy 100 and dword is the second search and all 9 I hacked from 300

Rep: (25)
Dog7662 @ 05/18/2015, 18:18*
We started where 500 buy 100 and dword is the second search and all 9 I hacked from 300

The hacker the first time, just change the value (for example 500 to -9999) and roll the money. In short, change the purchase price

Post has been edited3aval - 19.05.15, 12:05

Updated to version 1.2 on the Google Play Market. Will appear during the day. I do not understand howhereupdate.
Hackers =) I did not do the defense =)

Rep: (58)
Ananas1992 @ 05/13/2015, 10:36*

Lord Ruth + reference manager.

Posted on 05/31/2015, 17:43:

Interesting. But until the moment when you have already reached the Mouse. It’s already completely boring.

Nury @ 05/31/2015, 17:43*
Ananas1992 @ 05/13/2015, 10:36

Lord Ruth + reference manager.

So what?

Rep: (280)
Fren2y @ 05/30/2015, 19:52*
Updated to version 1.2 on the Google Play Market. Will appear during the day. I do not understand howhereupdate.

Version 1.21
Respect to the author! : thank_you:

Rep: (36)
What is the difference between shells? It’s not explained anywhere, it would be nice to add to the description.
And the game is cool!

Post has been editedk @ ramba - 22.08.15, 14:56

Dimmagor @ 06/07/2015, 09:46*
Version 1.21
Respect to the author! : thank_you:

Well, where is the cache?

Admins did not post cache

Fren2y @ 05/30/2015, 14:52*
Hackers =) I did not do the defense =)

The author is just fine. And about hackers, it’s just "under *** b counted" by the way, something I’ve already seen.)))

By the way, can someone tell me how to manage this miracle? I can not call either air support or change the type of ammunition, nothing. And there is no aiming regime, but I would like to ...

Or can someone tell me the names of similar games? A month already poking around on the site. Naughty with a machine gun or also with a gun

Good timekiller thanks for playing

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 19:44