> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Paradise Island 2 | [Simulation] Economical simulator
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 52 ] ** [44,44%]
Good [ 32 ] ** [27,35%]
Average [ 19 ] ** [16,24%]
poorly [ 6 ] ** [5,13%]
Terribly [ 8 ] ** [6,84%]
Total votes: 117

Rep: (44)
Paradise Island 2
Version: 11.9.0
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:29.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Play along with millions of other players! Play together with your friends!
Build your tourist city and luxury hotels

Description:
The second part of the famous Paradise Island

Play along with millions of other players! Play together with your friends!
Build your tourist town and high-end hotels, the tourists take and perform exciting jobs. Paradise awaits you!
The long-awaited continuation of one of the best economic simulation!
The exciting new game for all fans of the warm sun and gentle sea!
Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the summer, unforgettable adventure and fun. At your disposal the whole island that you have to turn into a real kingdom of beach relaxation! Erect entertainment, restaurants and shops, open tourist destinations and attract new guests. Create the resort of your dreams!
Key features:
✔ You can play this game without the Internet: on the road, on a plane, on the subway, it will always be with you!
✔ Carefully-designed and improved economic system.
✔ Ability to share achievements with friends and compete with other players.
✔ Life on the island continues even in the absence of the player.
✔ The game does not require a constant connection to the Internet.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameinsight.gplay.island2&hl=ru

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3 or higher Processor: 2 cores

Download:
Version: 11.9.0 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 10.3.1 Paradise Island 2 (Fasting BoberMod # 75257859)
bonus links Sunset with the device!

Achievements in the game

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
root / data / data / com.gameinsight.gplay.island2 NEED RTH!
IDisk Google MEGA

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 29.06.19, 17:18
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 11.9.0 GP Version

Rep: (7)
Also I play a few days, but the gameplay is a little confusing, unfamiliar, but the quality of the graphics is super + large area !!!! 1 island to such graphs are very far !!! Well the gameplay, I think it's a matter of habit, the island just appeared (on Android), will still be a lot of changes in any case.
P.S. On the 1st island, instead of any crap it would be better to just stupidly count improved, the 10-inch tablet with a full hd resolution of the game is how it looks backward ...

Post has been editedGoldberg 2011 - 01.05.15, 08:49

Rep: (1)
Somebody game hacking done? I tried through the game Keeler values ​​keep coming back as well as offline and online

Rep: (0)
Hello! In the Play Store app says "your device is not compatible with this version". Rocked with 4pda - asks to delete and download from the Market. Phone fly iq4413. Games from Guiglo were all normal. What is the problem?

Post has been editedboroddino - 01.05.15, 12:54

Rep: (1)
I have a strange garbage going on with this game on the phone Expl fresh drain firmware game play convenience store and loaded on a ustanavlivaetsya kostomnoy Google says that your devpys not fit at the other games and programs safely run on firmware kostome. Who faced such problem?

Rep: (10)
Decided to give the game a second chance. ☺Vernula remote. Progress really saved. From pleasant -poradovala repainting buildings when improving. In general, a strange feeling - as if from a refined London (Ostrov1) transported on Mayflower to the New World (Ostrov2). You feel like a pioneer. Great ideas, and the realization buggy. Let's hope that the site will be developed. Krupnovat and tasteless, in my opinion, the scale of the experience. Naperstochnyh a lot of games. Again veiled production. You can play, but the head is not addictive. Alerts come in English. And it does no good, that you can only add friends through FB.

* KorichnevyyKotenok, totally agree with you! Still furious that the buildings are broken, what is this nonsense? Which is why they break down? and repair costs more than revenue. To buy disposable accelerator in Wonderland shop (I'm not talking about the construction of the pyramids and the search for DJ, there is generally a PPC!) Do zadrotit couple of three days. exorbitant prices. developers greed rolls

Rep: (45)
With the game tsnenami bust raised. About 2 weeks trying to open, the first island of the prices of building more affordable ....

Rep: (0)
Good game! Better than the first island definitely! The only negative is the energy

Rep: (594)
on LG G3 even pleymarkete net.ne podderzhivaetsya.a on LG G2 all rabotaet.stranno

Rep: (34)
Ark zabekap and transferred from g2 to g3, in theory it should work, the cache will download itself.

eltaxion @ 05.05.2015, 23:00*
Ark zabekap and transferred from g2 to g3, in theory it should work, the cache will download itself.

pomoglo.pishet it .. do not you fake versiya.skachayte with original.a Market Market in my phone game is not the same site vidit.s pishet.esli download APK

Hmm ... greed added idiocy? The meaning of such protection in a game is equal to the negative value. We can only wait or when the body is in the list of compatible add or edit at build.prop or hammer on it, I would choose the third option.

* Rus1973, if the phone does not see the game in the convenience store, it means that the developer deliberately exclude your device from the list of supported. So they are doing, if they can not guarantee that the game will go without lags or other problems. As the saying goes, an android android strife. You never know what's discovered.
But seriously, the igrulka quite voracious and capricious in terms of iron.

Post has been editedIsgerda - 06.05.15, 20:24

Isgerda @ 06.05.2015, 19:23*
But seriously, the igrulka quite voracious and capricious in terms of iron.

Well if you play a little 3 giga RAM and processor 2.5 GHz. coupled with powerful video accelerator Andre 300+ then xs))) on the LG G2 zapuskal.bez all issues smoothly and beautifully.

Rep: (12)
Game of the year and a half in the first island, well, it's not Cho, get used to the schedule should be. With regard to the shouts on the job for three days it! That calm games of this kind are designed for years, play for fun, not for a specific purpose such as: I want a week 101 level only nerves and spend money. Even for beginners: Donath gives certain premuschestvo, say for the hundredth level will take more than three years, but only the 2.5

Kind of opinion. I have the first island for 3 years and Donat there and achieve and buildings that you can only buy a lot of shares, especially the last 2 years without a donation, you can go only after spending almost all the action in the game, and then if you have time, are talking milking players in every possible ways and play for fun can only spit on social programs without starting up the game in the internet and is not updated during the second part is provided and without the development of the social sphere is not.
There are many games where Donat is unobtrusive, but not in this case.

Dima red @ 07.05.2015, 07:07*
Game of the year and a half in the first island, well, it's not Cho, a chart to get used

Why to such trash screen privykat.esli 800-480 else, yes ... but I QHD for example 2580-1440.pri start this game one suspension.

rus1973 @ 07.05.2015, 10:51*
Why to such trash screen privykat.esli 800-480 else, yes ... but I QHD for example 2580-1440.pri start this game one suspension.

The first island has still outdated. Second - this is almost a remake, but pleased with the presence of mini-games (until one, but promise more) krasivenkaya schedule. I hope that all the cool events that could take place with other players, too, will add here.
By the way, about the donation. I advise you often look at their community on Facebook or VKontakte. There perodicheski distribute gems for free: happy:

Social networks, not me ... this cesspool is not tightened.

eltaxion @ 07.05.2015, 15:58*
Social networks, not me ... this cesspool is not tightened.

If in the near future catch link with freebies - repostnu here then too;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 00:07